The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I'm secretly hoping that the twin that survives wins HOH this week just to burn everyone up. It would also be interesting to see who Drew would put up. There's the Nakomis, Karen, Diane camp and the Cowboy, Marvin, camp.....he seems to be playing both sides well, he'll probably throw it. Then again Drew and Diane have to know that their number is coming uo soon.

Just wondering who everyone else would like to see win and why?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... Tsyhaanka 08-23-04 1
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... motormouth 08-23-04 2
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... vixie 08-23-04 3
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... twinpoweractivate 08-24-04 4
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... sum1smum 08-24-04 5
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... vixie 08-24-04 6
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... okaychatt 08-24-04 7
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... txmomma26 08-24-04 8
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... vixie 08-24-04 9
       RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... Lasann 08-24-04 10
       RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... txmomma26 08-24-04 13
           RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... vixie 08-24-04 17
               RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... txmomma26 08-25-04 19
                   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... vixie 08-25-04 20
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... Captain_Savem 08-24-04 11
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... sum1smum 08-24-04 12
       RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... bigbrofanKelly 08-24-04 14
           RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... okaychatt 08-24-04 16
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... Queene1979 08-24-04 15
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... sum1smum 08-25-04 18
 RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... vixie 08-25-04 21
   RE: Who do you want to see win HOH?... txmomma26 08-25-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tsyhaanka 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsyhaanka Click to send private message to Tsyhaanka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I agree with you. It would certainly keep the game interesting, and to be completely honest, I'd LOVE to see Nakomis and Diane squirming!!!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-23-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Since I am not a big fan of anyone in particular, I would have to agree with you. For the sake of drama, it would be funny if the twin left won it. I would also love to see Marvin win it, just because he has been nominated so many times.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-23-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Frankly, I would love for Marvin to win it first and foremost, as said above, just because he has been put up so many times. Secondly (don't hate me, now) I'd like to see Michael win, just to see Michael win something OR Karen win to see how looney she becomes under that kind of pressure. Teeheehee. Wicked, I am.
And again..don't hate me. Having been as nutty as a fruitcake a good portion of my life, I feel qualified to ask for and enjoy watching someone else come unglued!

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Adria (because natalie will be gone)and i hope she puts up Nikodemus and Diane, or karen

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I'm for Marvin. When I think of all of them, Marvin is the one who seems to be enjoying himself the most. Although everyone else keeps saying "it's just a game" or "focus on the game," they're continuously sidetracked by petty arguments and perceived insults. Marvin is crude, rude, and over the top at times, but he's having fun. More than anyone, I think he's kept his head on straight...he knows he's stepped outside of the real world, so he's going to act accordingly. In that respect, Nakomis probably comes in a close second. They're both very cognizant that they're players in a game.

And, more than anyone, Marvin as HOH would step outside of the two opposing sides and smote where he likes!

08-24-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Here, here, mum. Well said. And me, too, what you said!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
"Marvin as HOH would step outside of the two opposing sides and smote where he likes! "

True, but he'd still have to be careful. Right now, he's not particularly liked, but then again, he's not particularly hated, either. As HOH, he'd blow his neutral stance, don't you think?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I'm all for the remaining twin to get HOH on Thursday. But if a twin doesn't win it, I'd love to see Marvin win it just to see who he puts up and who starts kissing his butt. Either way, the entire house would be squirming in their seats.

08-24-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Nodding in agreement...(dog loves it, too!)And pleased to meetcha momma (dog wagging!)

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
ITA - does that mean "I totally agree". It's time for Marvin to step up and do some work. Or won't it be grand to have Drew HOH and see what he would do, no I just realized that he would put up Nak and Karen. I vote for MARVIN!! Or Diane. Can't make up my mind. I vote for MARVIN!! there!?!?!?!

08-24-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Thanks vixie...umm....dog???? I'm confused.....

08-24-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I once had a severe personality disorder, and dog is my sarcastic, nosy, classless remnant, but shhhhh...she thinks she's real!

08-25-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Ahhh.....I am no longer confused! Hello dog...are you staying out of trouble today???

08-25-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
(Wagging, panting and slobbering profusly, dog offers silly grin!)
Watch out for that grin, it's usually followed by an extremely fast and messy lick!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"

Hmmmmm, let's see...

Nakomis can't compete as outgoing HOH...

Cowboy couldn't win HOH if he was the only one playing...

Karen doesn't want to win HOH because she's afraid of making enemies...

Natalie won't be here so there goes that...

So that leaves Marvin, Drew, Diane, and Adria.

Each have been HOH before.

If it's an endurance competition, my money is on Adria who will have the burning fuel of vengence and hatred to keep her going, and Diane and Drew won't challenge for it because they know they won't be the prime targets.

If it's a skills competition, I'll take Drew because he appears to be the best-of-the-rest at it.

If it's a memory competition, it's anybody's game because it all depends on the questions being asked, but let's say Diane because she almost won it last week. But then again Marvin won a memory comp for HOH as well.

I would like to see Marvin win simply for the fact that people have been using him as the pawn all game, and it would be nice to see the other HGs kissing his butt once again.

For shits and giggles, I want to see Adria win it, and see how Nicoderm CQ handles the hot seat.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

08-24-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Okay, to be even more speculative, if A does win HOH, and if she puts up Nakomis and Marvin, then only Diane, Drew and Cowboy get to vote. How would the vote come down? Diane for M, Drew for N, and Cowboy for whom? Would he vote for his sister or M? If M, then my favorite player leaves to plot with Will and terrorize Natalie in the Jury House. CB votes for N, then he shows how well A is calling his shots -- because I would assume Nakomis would have worked on his familial nature all week.

Of course POV could change that picture....but, I'm thinking if A wins HOH, Nakomis or Marvin is gone....if Marvin wins HOH it's anyone's game. So, for the interest of total nonpredictable fun, I hope Marvin wins.

bigbrofanKelly 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigbrofanKelly Click to send private message to bigbrofanKelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I'd like to see Marvin or Cowboy. I'd love to see Marvin get revenge on everyone for putting him up 4 times, and he acted so cool about it which makes me respect him even more as a player. I would like to see cowboy win b/c he hasn't won anything, and I honestly don't know what he would do. I think it would be rather entertaining. Don't you think? He makes me laugh

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
"see cowboy win b/c he hasn't won anything, and I honestly don't know what he would do"

Hi bigbrofanKelly.

I had to respond in the Basher forum.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-24-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Honestly I would love to see Karen win it because she is such a loose cannon that you wont know who she will put up with the exception of Nikomis, and I think that would be a very interesting episode.

08-25-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
I must admit that I do enjoy Karen. She's certainly fun to watch, and if she won HOH she'd get more camera time. A good week of television, I think.

08-25-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
Yes, yes, and yes. Love Marvin, and would just love to see him in control. Karen's loose screw would make for some interesting tv
(takes one to know one!)
Nice dog, real nice!
But would be interested to see what CB would do, too! Love to see him win something...no hitting you guys!

08-25-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Who do you want to see win HOH??"
CB would be interesting to see what he does, but at the same time, I'm not sure how much more of him I can take!!! What was...oh I better go to bashers before I get in trouble......

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •