The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Food Comp"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Food Comp"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 02:26 AM (EST)

Did not see this anywhere. The food comp was tonight. Everyone has plates of their favorite foods on a nicely set dining table. They have 3 mins to eat the food. They have to eat all the food on their plates and they win the food for that day for everyone. If they do not finish the food then they eat PB&J for that day. Jennifer will be eating whatever the others eat for that day. Instead of eating the foods in front of them, they have to have Jennifer blend it in a blender and drink it.

here is a post from bb5bbq by BB5FANATIC
Food Comp - Smoothies from Hell

Friday - Cowboy Won (Eating: Sweet and Sour Chicken, fried rice, fortune cookies, and Dr Pepper)

Saturday - Marvin Lost (Eating: PB&J; Food Lost: Lobster, fired shrimp, french fries, oysters, and Corona)

Sunday - A Won (Eating: Fettucini Alfredo, zucchnini, salad w/ ranch dressing, Chocalate cake, and Red Wine)

Monday - Drew Won (Eating: Spinach Artichoke Dip for chips, Filet Migeon, Stem brococli, apple pie al mode, corona light, baked potato w/ butter, sour cream, bacon, and chives)

Tuesday - Karen Won (Eating: (Bean Burrito, Steak Soft Taco with lime sauce - from Taco Bell), Choco Taco, Diet Coke)

Wednesday - Natalie Won (Eating: Filet Migeon, steemed veggies, steemed peas, sweet potato, Kioki Coffee)

Thursday - Diane Won (Eating: Salad, Mexican Pizza, veggies, mashed potatos, Water)

Here are some pics from the comp found on bb5bbq

http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image...ompetition1.bmp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Food Comp AugustGirl 08-20-04 1
   RE: Food Comp frisky 08-20-04 2
       RE: Food Comp syren 08-20-04 3
           RE: Food Comp FlamingCactusIT 08-20-04 4
               RE: Food Comp vixie 08-20-04 5
                   RE: Food Comp syren 08-20-04 6
                       RE: Food Comp vixie 08-20-04 7
                   RE: Food Comp whoami 08-20-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Food Comp"
Marvin is the only one who lost? I find that pretty funny. He was so mad at Lori making them eat PB&J the first week. At least he only is responsible for one day of it. Can't wait to see the comp when it airs.

Thanks for the info syren.

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Food Comp"
His meal would have been my favourite, but I think it would be the worst all blended up. Too fishy.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

08-20-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Food Comp"
Thats the reason he didn't win food for them that day. It was so thick. Most of the foods blended real well and Nik would put their drink in it up to the line and blend some more. But with Marvin's there was too much she couldn't do it. That is the only day that they have to eat pb&j though. Everyone in the house told him that they understood they would not have been able to do it either. His was gross, all dripping down him. He had the hardest one of all.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Food Comp"
If I Cactus were there, I'd be enjoying a delicous blend of Rice, Chinese Beef and Broccoli, Pizza with Green Pepper, Granola Bars, and Diet Pepsi.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Food Comp"
For me: My world famous crispy Chicken tacos with lime & cilantro, Mexican style rice, Autenticos refried beans, combination of my fresh salsa & tomatillo (mine), fresh fruit salsa & lime chips (ooooh I'm salivating)(me, too) either diet pepsi or Corona, and fresh strawberry pie. Uuuurrrrppp! Mmmmmmmm
(anyone want to come for dinner tonight...think I'm gonna have to do all that!)(I'm sure all my daughter's friends will show up...they have radar for my World Famous Tacos, I swear!)

08-20-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Food Comp"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

I think after watching it, I would have asked for a salad with lots of vegs and oranges with some sunkist orage soda to cover the blended taste. That way it would be easy to drink and not taste nasty. However if I were able to eat it and not drink it all blended then it would have to be my smothered roast beef with garlic mashed potatoes and glazed carrots with iced tea to drink.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Food Comp"
yum yum, siren, sounds scrumptious! I don't think they knew about the whole blended part when they selected, tho, do you? I mean, I can't imagine Marvin mixing oysters with the rest.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-20-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Food Comp"
Sounds good to me . but I will have to pass on this one I have already ate.

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •