The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WB Fan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WB Fan"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-03 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

edited because I had nothing posted.

Does it make me immature or just a teenager at heart because I love alot of the WB shows? Or am I a frog underneath it all?
I love Gilmore Girls, Dawson's Creek, Buffy and Angel tho I know one of these are not on the WB but UPIN, and Smallville. I can't help it, I'm not addicted like to Survivor but I really like these fluffy little shows. And sniff, sniff, I still miss Roswell.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WB Fan jkokoj 02-06-03 1
 RE: WB Fan weltek 02-06-03 2
   RE: WB Fan Ahtumbreez 02-06-03 3
 RE: WB Fan kyngsladye 02-06-03 4
   RE: WB Fan Ahtumbreez 02-06-03 5
 RE: WB Fan smiley 02-06-03 6
 RE: WB Fan Schnookie Palookie 02-06-03 7
 RE: WB Fan mistofleas 02-06-03 8
   RE: WB Fan Ahtumbreez 02-06-03 14
   OMG!!! Crimsyn 02-07-03 19
 RE: WB Fan Esbea 02-06-03 9
 RE: WB Fan PepeLePew13 02-06-03 10
   RE: WB Fan jkokoj 02-06-03 11
   RE: WB Fan mistofleas 02-06-03 12
       RE: WB Fan jkokoj 02-06-03 15
       RE: WB Fan PepeLePew13 02-06-03 17
 RE: WB Fan wendyp 02-06-03 13
 RE: WB Fan TechNoir 02-06-03 16
 RE: WB Fan Silvergirl1 02-07-03 18
 RE: WB Fan katem 02-07-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WB Fan"
I really like Buffy and Angel. You would think I was a teenage girl or something!LOL

These are my escape shows, total fluff.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WB Fan"
I'll leave my opinions on WB shows out of this, but just wanted you to know that we have 30 year old friends who are obsessive over these shows.

02-06-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WB Fan"
Yeah, well, I'm 40, so does that make me 10 times worse in your "unspoken" opinion or 25% worse?

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-06-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WB Fan"
If I remember correctly, Roswell is on SciFi channel now.

And fluff is good. Fluff is okay. We have to have a break from the reality of our own lives. *laughs*
|

02-06-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: WB Fan"
Yep, SciFi is running the 3 seasons of Roswell, but that's it.
I love fluff, fluffer nutter, fluffy towels, fluffy pillows....

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WB Fan"
**holds up her hand as a +30 year old who likes the WB**

Ahtum, I miss Roswell too! And I am really sad that this is the last season of Dawson's

I also miss Felicity

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WB Fan"
*hangs head in shame* Dawson Creek fan here (I'm 40). I have no idea what draws me to this show. Guess it reminds me of my romantic youth LOL

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WB Fan"
Don't worry tummybreeze there are lots of us almost 40's who love the WB. Okay, in particular Buffy and Angel. I tried watching Smallville a couple of times but couldn't really get into it. Gilmore Girls is very cute and I've even watched *gasp* Charmed on occasion.

But Buffy (UPN, I know...) and Angel? Can't get enough! Am I the only one who wants to see Spike and Buffy getting it on again?

--thinks that each episode of Buffy should contain at least one scene where Spike is shirtless

02-06-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: WB Fan"
Love Charmed, but not a big Rose McGowan fan.
Nope Mist, you're not alone. I want to see Buffy and Spike get all sweaty again, and again, and again. Spikes not quite an Angel for me but close! I loved the episode where Buffy was invisible and she and Spike were in bed.

Geez, I just read what I wrote and my real life is Lame!

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-07-03, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "OMG!!!"
I feel so relieved to know that I'm not alone here. lol Buffy re-runs come on here 4 times a day. 4 Times! Can you believe it?! I'm in heaven for like 4 hours a day, 5 hours on Tuesdays. I absolutley love the show. I'll actually get out of bed before the sun comes up just so I don't miss an episode.
I haven't seen Angel yet, but then again I didn't really like his character anyway. Spike is sooo much better. (and yes, him shirtless in every episode should be a requirment.)
My husband even likes the show, which is amazing. He loved the episode where they lost their memory (Tabula Rosa), and the whole "Randy Giles" bit.
Charmed is decent. I hated season 1 with Shannon Doherty. Haven't really seen any of the other shows really.

I think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me. -- Edgar Watson Howe

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WB Fan"
I dont watch the WB, but I will admit a huge fondness for TVLand. I could watch the Mary Tyler Moore show everyday for the rest of my life and still laugh at it.

"NO, NO...I WONT take your nasty medicine!"

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WB Fan"
Well, I'm an overgrown 36-year-old who still goes by the name "Pepe Le Pew" so discuss amongst yourselves. LOL

Nothing at all wrong with liking youth-oriented shows on TV -- it's a good way to get a temporary release from the craziness of life. But if it becomes all-consuming and your entire life depends on these shows, then maybe there's a bit of a problem?

02-06-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WB Fan"
Aack I am jen and I think I have a problem.

I have been told that something becomes all-consuming and your entire life depends on it that you have a problem.

I am not sure what I would do without the SBOT peeps...AHHHHHHH...sob!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WB Fan"
But if it becomes all-consuming and your entire life depends on these shows, then maybe there's a bit of a problem?

You're telling this to a bunch of people who are here because of a little thing called Survivor?! Pepe my dear, you just said a mouthful!

--can quit watching Survivor any time she wants to and is still waiting for the deed on that bridge she bought last year

02-06-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WB Fan"
I am going to quit tomorrow. Oh wait, the new season has not started yet!

runs away so minnie does not get whacked!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WB Fan"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-03 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

>You're telling this to a bunch of people who are here
>because of a little thing called Survivor?! Pepe my
>dear, you just said a mouthful!

Now, my dear, did I ever say anything about Survivor? That's an adult show as compared to shows such as the ones on the WB network.

Edited to clarify that I'm not referring to adult entertainment, just grown-up shows! Although you'd wonder with characters such as Brian and Sarah...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WB Fan"
Use to watch Buffy, come on too early now and not sure it is a good show for my 2 and 4 yr old to watch before bed.

I did watch part of an Angel show the other day and was totally lost. They were in Vegas and Cordillia was dead or something.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WB Fan"
Well you could have posted a review of BIKER BOYZ!!!!

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: WB Fan"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 02:01 AM (EST)

I watch the Gilmore Girls and this past week was especially poignant and very funny in part because it referred back to when Lorelai became pregnant and gave birth to Rory, while in the present Rory's father's fiance is having her baby and she had planned her birth on a certain day, having sent out invitations to all of her friends. Going into labor early just messed up her whole plan. It was very funny to see this Yuppy woman who thought she could control the process suddenly become so needy and lame.

I have to admit, at 50, it's time for me to grow up. So what SHOULD I be watching? I don't receive TVland on my Cable, so I can't watch the old shows of my youth.

Story Competitions website

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WB Fan"
Actually Gilmore Girls and Buffy are NOT fluffy little shows, they are two of the smartest, most well written shows on TV. I love them.

Angel and Smallville are A LOT of fun to watch.

Dawson and his creek are pure crap. Roswell was ruined by the network.

THERE !!!!! I have given my $0.02

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •