The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 7B Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 7B Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 P... rose 10-30-03 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 P... wendyp 10-31-03 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 P... aethelstan 10-31-03 3
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 P... DeltMIA 10-31-03 4
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 P... Brownroach 10-31-03 6
           Lil and Burton bobstew617 10-31-03 10
               Random LookeeLoo 10-31-03 15
 RE: Outcasts TC KObrien_fan 10-31-03 5
   RE: Outcasts TC Brownroach 10-31-03 7
       RE: Outcasts TC KObrien_fan 10-31-03 12
   RE: Outcasts TC jkokoj 10-31-03 8
   RE: Outcasts TC Blow by Blow 10-31-03 9
   RE: Outcasts TC ExInterper 10-31-03 11
       RE: Outcasts TC DoodleBug 11-03-03 17
 Not down cast, but watching TV? Laurieish 10-31-03 13
   RE: Not down cast, but watching TV? KObrien_fan 10-31-03 14
 What is that next to Christa? LookeeLoo 10-31-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"
I figured out from these vidcaps that.... consulting with my crystal ball.... Burton and Lil return!!

Seriously, thanks alot MB, for nothing.

a wonderful kyngsladye original

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-31-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"
Just curious...everyone has spoilers about Burton coming back...yahoo insides stresses it, sandra said it a TC and it was in the voice over on the previews and he was the one to say the tribe name. I thik Burton would be a good choice but I am starting to think this is too in our face. I know sometimes that in our faces is true, but is there a possibility that someone else from the tribe comes back?

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"
Agreed, wendy.

Isn't all that foreshadowing usually misdirection?

-aethelstan
I am a moth. The OT board is the flame.

DeltMIA 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltMIA Click to send private message to DeltMIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"
It might be misdirection, but if so, it is no more then showing us Lil's torch not going out.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 8 Preview (Next time on Survivor...)"
Well, one theory is that Burton does come back but -- surprise! -- goes to Morgan, and Drake gets Lill instead.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lil and Burton "
BR, that is what I have been thinking for a while! I think that would help the returning Outcasts a little more. Also, this could give Tijuana and Darrah the opportunity to rebel against Andrew.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Random"
The 2 GT picks are random and it has been stated (somewhere) that the 2 GT member assignments to Morgan or Drake is random by picking a buff. This is very possible.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Outcasts TC"
Jiffy looks happy, but all the outcasts look angry or sad in those vidcaps. This is a TC that brings 2 of them back to life, they have just beaten the teams that ousted them, they should be happy, or at least not upset. What on Earth could Jiffy be telling them that makes him smile and all the others look so downtrodden?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Outcasts TC"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

According to CBS, the outcasts will have to plead their cases to get voted back in the game, so I assume Jiffy will be asking them questions.

No doubt he'll bring up the thrown challenge at Drake, which is why Burton, Michelle and Trish are Outcasts in the first place. That would kind of bum the three of them out, don'tcha think? And it might make the ex-Morgans resentful, since they lost the honest way: by their sheer ineptitude.

10-31-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Outcasts TC"
Yes BR, I am sure that even though 2 of these guys are going to be allowed to come back into the game, Jiffy won't be letting them off the hook that easy. Since they have the "gag order" and can not discuss strategy with each other until at TC, this is where all the past comes out. I'm positive that Jiffy will do what he can to make them squirm.

It just seemed odd to see all of them with those kinds of looks on their faces, though IMO Burton doesn't look as upset as say Nicole does.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Outcasts TC"
I agree they all look down trodden, however, we must remember that TC can last at least an hour. With the weather conditions, the total high they were on when the won, the let down that only 2 can go back into the game, I would be rather serious at that point as well. They all had a great emotional high and are being brought back to reality. Only 2 get to go back.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Outcasts TC"
In the CBS online promo the outcasts are shown at TC laughing and having a jolly good time. Clearly they're having mood swings. I think the clips in this thread are showing the more somber parts of the conversation and the online promo shows the part where they're discussing how great it felt to win the challenge.

Misfits - lol.

-P

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Outcasts TC"
Someone brought this up on another thread, and I like the thought, that these are all shots of from a point at TC when Jiffy tells them that Osten quit the game.

They do seem somber, but they also seemed a bit POed (Lill and Burton in particular). Maybe because someone has so little resepct for the game that they are working so hard to get back in.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Outcasts TC"
Good point. I think I would be POed as well. They fought their butts off to get in the game while another one quit.

A Kyngsladye Original

Laurieish 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurieish Click to send private message to Laurieish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Not down cast, but watching TV?"
Looks to me like they are all looking down and watching TV. Perhaps a recap?

-Laurie

10-31-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Not down cast, but watching TV?"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I doubt that. Just not very likely.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "What is that next to Christa?"
In Pic #3. Don't you think these pics are showing Morgan AND Drake members as ghosts before showing the GT TC pics?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •