The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
Kelly needs to go-Shes being COMPLETELY paranoid about the bathroom situation-IMHO-She should NEVER have gone on a reality t.v. show if she wanted PRIVACY-Also-Shes acting REALLY crazy about Kim-Its SCARY-She has gone off the DEEP END for sure!I feel that the s.o. house is NOT where she needs to be-I hope she leaves QUICK!What do you peeps think?PEACE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... Lindseynfla 03-24-06 1
   RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... Boots12565 03-24-06 3
 RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... Mama_Pita 03-24-06 2
   RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... zonkerpup 03-24-06 5
 RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... tvfun 03-24-06 4
 RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... petmama 03-24-06 6
 RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-... ALF 03-24-06 7
 Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 03-24-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lindseynfla 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lindseynfla Click to send private message to Lindseynfla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
Totally Totally Totally agree. Btw, did I mention I agree .
If you're so inclined, see my post in the 'Is Kelly the Vehicle......'
Methinks if she wants to be on tv, as I mentioned in my other post, a Maniac Chicks in Prison type movie may fit her better.

And, as I mentioned before, I truly hate badmouthing peeps I don't even know, but I just can't help myself with this person.

She really does not belong there, IMO. There is something very off about her (and that's trying to put it nicely)

I can def see her pic hanging on Post Offices/Police Station walls for some reason.

This is like only my 4th post, and honest injun, I'm not usually this mean, I promise, but Kelly is scary and had me totally furious today. I'm going to have to quit watching while she's still in the SO house, or I'm going to develop blood pressure problems.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-06 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Ha-Ha-Ya-I got a kick out of kelly stating she was TRAPPED in the s.o. house with no way out-Fits the maniac chicks in prison movie theme -HA-Ha ;-!Loved your post!!!

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
I totally agree too. I mean the situation with the bathroom is absolutely absurd. If a house has 4 bathrooms in it, theres no calling who gets what bathroom, this isnt a bedroom they are talking about. And if your living in a house with 5 roomates, then you have to deal with thier attitudes and all the door slamming that goes on. You cant control people by telling them not to slam a door. Go home already crazy lady.

zonkerpup 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zonkerpup Click to send private message to zonkerpup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
Totally agree! Kelly is a nutcase looking for a fight. If this is the hardest thing she's ever been through she ought to be on her hands and knees giving thanks to her Creator for such a beautiful life... Over a bathroom... Give me a break. What would the woman do with a real problem?
Peace, Kathy

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
I say GET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!

I would much rather see the babling idiot Lisa1 back in the house than an angy old bitty who lazes around in her slippers and b!tches on the phone..."oh wo is me" as she is ripping her hair out!

Kelly is a rage-a-holic!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
You asked me what I think, so here goes! I really think if anyone needs to leave, it isn't Kelly. She seems to be getting along fairly well with everyone but Kim. And, she's earned two steps. Has Kim earned any? It's Kim who's having trouble getting along with everyone. And, she's got this paranoid, "everyone's out to get me" mentality. Seems like she's the one who should leave.

ALF 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ALF Click to send private message to ALF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly Needs to leave the house-NOW!"
I agree 100%! Kelly needs to GROW UP,stop acting like a psycho teenager and quite saying how much she hates Kim. And if she can't get over herself - yeah, she should definately go!!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Locking - duplicate"
There's a thread about the trouble with the bathrooms here in General Discussion:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/1279.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •