The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Returning Members?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-27-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Returning Members?"
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=827

TDT and Survivor Phoenix have learned that the Ghost Tribe will only get one chance to bring players back into the game.

As we reported earlier (see All Booted Players on Ghost Tribe), all of the players previously voted out of Survivor Pearl Islands will return to compete against the Drake and Morgan tribes for a chance to get back in the hunt for the $1 million bounty.

Read more...

As initially reported (see Ghost Tribe Competes), should the Ghost Tribe win, Drake and Morgan will have to vote out a player each. Since we have various spoilers of returning players, it is most likely that we will indeed see a Ghost Tribe win on Thursday.

We have also learned that if it wins the mega challenge, the Ghost Tribe will then vote 2 people back in to replace the newly booted players and that individual players cannot vote for themselves. With the Ghost Tribe comprised of an equal number of ex-Drakes and ex-Morgans, it is probable that the returning players will feature one from each tribe. Descriptions by various spoilers of returning players were said to fit best Lillian and Burton.

Thursday's 3 tribe mega-challenge features an escape-type challenge, as initially reported by Griffe in a post at Sucks. The challenge involves a race to free tribe mates from a series of enclosures, in a challenge reminiscent both of Thailand and Amazon. Run, dig under, crawl, untie, pull, dig, reach for key, unchain, win.

The previews for Episode 7 feature Jeff Probst calmly addressing Drake and Morgan players with a simple "Your past is come back to haunt you." Cue to the booted players emerging from the jungle under a purple tribal flag and sporting purple bandanas adorned with a skull & cross-bones logo. Clearly a jaw-dropping moment for the audience, not to mention for the players still in the game. For once, Mark Burnett's pre-season hyperbole does not disappoint.

On another note, good news for Rupertmania. We have reason to believe that Rupert should be around a bit longer. Still developing

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Returning Members? badger 10-27-03 1
   RE: Returning Members? LookeeLoo 10-27-03 2
       RE: Returning Members? badger 10-27-03 3
   the OUTCASTS O2dawg 10-29-03 14
 RE: Returning Members? rose 10-27-03 4
   Leaning Trish over Lillian coolflowerpowerman 10-28-03 5
       RE: Leaning Trish over Lillian silentJ 10-28-03 6
           RE: Leaning Trish over Lillian macamrox 10-29-03 27
       RE: Leaning Trish over Lillian mistofleas 10-29-03 13
 RE: Returning Members? KObrien_fan 10-28-03 7
 Suppose people don't WANT to come b... Brownroach 10-29-03 8
   RE: Suppose people don't WANT to co... LeftPinky 10-29-03 9
       RE: Suppose people don't WANT to co... Brownroach 10-29-03 10
           RE: Suppose people don't WANT to co... Jims02 10-29-03 11
               RE: Suppose people don't WANT to co... Brownroach 10-29-03 15
       RE: Suppose people don't WANT to co... mistofleas 10-29-03 12
           OUTCAST purple tribe O2dawg 10-29-03 16
               RE: OUTCAST purple tribe VerucaSalt 10-29-03 17
                   RE: OUTCAST purple tribe KObrien_fan 10-29-03 18
                       RE: OUTCAST purple tribe I_AM_HE 10-29-03 20
               RE: OUTCAST purple tribe mistofleas 10-29-03 19
                   RE: OUTCAST purple tribe ginger 10-29-03 21
                       RE: OUTCAST purple tribe mistofleas 10-29-03 22
                           RE: OUTCAST purple tribe Blow by Blow 10-29-03 23
                               RE: OUTCAST purple tribe Acawap 10-29-03 24
                       RE: OUTCAST purple tribe I_AM_HE 10-29-03 26
               RE: OUTCAST purple tribe coolflowerpowerman 10-29-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Returning Members?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

thanks for finding this great info Veruca!!

it's not clear from this spoiler whether or not the reinstated ghosties (let's just say lil and burton, ok?) get to participate in the TC to oust a fellow morgan/drake. but i'd assume not (in fact, the escape game and the morgan/drake TCs will probably be on this week's show, and we'll have to "tune in next week" to see who of the ghosts get to return).

andrew's criticisms about rhino's poor fishing skills (on yahoo insider), as well as spoilers that he's a victim of a twist seem to point toward's rhino's departure. maybe he's the cause of their loss? maybe he just doesn't dig fast enough?

and since jon is featured in the promos (misdirection!), i'm gonna guess that shawn would be the drakes' choice. i see rupert, christa, and sandra as a clear voting block, and although i wish they'd oust jon, they probably won't.

edited to add: or maybe morgan boot andrew and drake boot jon. dare i dream?

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Returning Members?"
I think Andy has a 2-way alliance with Ryno. The reason why is that I am led to believe that Ryno is the only one who knows how to use the spear (although not very well). Why would Andy, as a leader, only have one player be able to use the spear? The only way I can think this is so is that he wont vote Ryno off.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Returning Members?"
i'm not sure i see this as an alliance as much as a reflection on the rest of the morgan team who are 1) too lazy or 2) too frightened to go in the water.

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "the OUTCASTS"
A small point here, but we have been calling the tribe Ghosts.. well I read quite clearly on Burton's buff , the returning tribe is known as
THE OUTCASTS (or as we Canadians would say OOTcasts)

One point that I am wondering is where the Outcasts will stay after they win the challenge.
Do they return to the jungle?
I think that they will return to their former tribes, and will join them in TC but without a vote. They can still inflict some harm to those that have wronged them.

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-27-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Returning Members?"
We have also learned that if it wins the mega challenge, the Ghost Tribe will then vote 2 people back in to replace the newly booted players and that individual players cannot vote for themselves.

This is going to be messy. So, most likely, the voted in player will only get two votes.. I can't imagine the voting that would go on amongst the bootees.

Maybe something like this:

Lillian: votes for Ryan S. (buddies)
Ryan S.: votes for Lillian (buddies)
Nicole: votes for Burton?? (beautiful people stick together)
Michelle votes for Burton (buddies)
Burton for Michelle (buddies)
Trish for Lillian?? (older ladies stick together??)

So two for Lil and Bert. I could also see Trish voting for Burton, but then you'd have a 3 way tie for second entry...

We'll see how this plays out, but I imagine this is the way the votes would go, unless someone votes for someone they think no one else will vote for, in order to get more votes themselves.. who knows- I'm completely mystified..

So, for spoiler island this week, are we voting on the bootees, and the reentries?

a wonderful kyngsladye original

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-28-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Leaning Trish over Lillian"
For 2 reasons

1) Trish seems more likely to go on the "challenge run" that was described in panamavacation's post than Lill, who is not as strong of a swimmer, and who has not run 15 marathons.

2) Tijuana, Osten, and Darrah are all rumored to make it very far in the game. I doubt Lill would team up with these people to reach the final 4, because they booted her when she didn't deserve to go. So... Trish probably comes back and joins the Morgans. So much for "Drake Power!"

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-28-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Leaning Trish over Lillian"
The voting would most likely stay on tribal lines. Friends Ryan and Lil will vote ofr each other. Friends Michelle and Burton will vote for each other. That leaves Trish and Nicole with no hope of getting in and the power to decide who does. I guess Nicole votes for Lil since she's nicer and Trish votes for Burton in hopes he'll screw over Drake, which he will.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Leaning Trish over Lillian"
Nicole may still be bitter that Lil blabbed her plan to boot Tijuana in episode 1. This caused Nicole's ousting. I can't see her voting for Lil.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Leaning Trish over Lillian"
Remember though, Lillian has had more time at LL to exercise and build muscle, plus eat slightly better meals that Trish who has only been off the hungry, tired and cold tribe for a day. I can see Lillian coming into the individual challenges quite strong and ready to kick ass.

--would like to see Lillian use her knotting skills on Ostens skull

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Returning Members?"
I have posted this in a couple other threads, but it fits well here to, so here goes:

Bear with me folks, this post is long. I think that the next 2 episodes represent 3 days of life on the island. The way things will play out IMO is this:

They get together for what should be an RC, and Jiffy springs the GT on them saying "Your past has come back to haunt you" and "you may be going home". Every time this season when Jiffy has extinguished the torches of booted players, he has said his line just a tad different from previous seasons. I went back last night and watched the reading of votes from all TC's from Lill to Trish. In previous years he says "the 3rd person voted out of the Marqueses is ..." This year he says "the 3rd person voted out of Morgan is...Lill, the 1st person voted out of Drake is...Burton, the 2nd person voted out of Drake is..." well you get the picture. The only odd one out was Trish, for her he did say "the 6th person voted out of the Pearl Islands is Trish." I think that this was MB's way of showing that a ghost tribe was forming, though their torches had been snuffed, they were merely voted out of their tribes and not off the island. Why Trish was read as voted off the Pearl Islands, I don't know, but I don't have her making it back on the show anyway.

This leads to my next point that when they get resurrected they wont be coming back to their tribes, there will be no more Morgan or Drake. They have the challenge we see with the jailbreak, and if the GT wins, they get to vote 2 players back in. I agree from all that have said on this thread that it will be Burton and Lill. I believe they will replace Rhino and Shawn. This will all happen in the first part this week. The tribe makes the merge at 10 and go off to live together as Balboa with black buffs...thus ends E7A...to be continued.

As fill for the episodes MB uses flashbacks to the GT prior to resurrection. Added in will be blurbs and pieces from the rest of the players reaction to the twist. At the merge of 10 we will witness the big lie, not sure if it will be told at the end of 7A or beginning of 7B but it is coming. It may even be told by Burton which could explain why he seemed to know for sure in his early show interview that it hadn't occured yet.

So episode 7B is the merged tribe and then one TC that is based on II. Lill wins the first II in fullfilment of the spoiler that when the older woman returns she wins one more immunity. The one guy with the most enemies who is left vulnerable...is Jonny Fairplay. Jon gets the boot at TC to end 7B, which ends 3 days of island life and keeps things right on track with 9 going into E8 and no recap show for us this season (thank you MB).

So at the end of E7 we have the 9 merged jury and F2 of (and in no particular order): Andrew, Darrah, Lill, Osten, Rupert, Burton, Christa, Sandra and Tijuana. Getting closer to how Morgan has so many people in the predicted F4 spoilers...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Suppose people don't WANT to come back?"
I'm wondering if some people won't care about returning to the game. I can see the first three Morgan boots thinking their chances of getting immediately rebooted are very high, and not worth the bother.

I can see Burton wanting to try to get back in, and Trish, since she's only been gone one day.

Just wondering if this might factor into the voting.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Suppose people don't WANT to come back?"
BR, what if the way that the ghosties are voted back in is based on the team(s) they beat in the challenge.

For example, if the GT beats Morgan, they vote a Morgan back in, if they beat Drake, a Drake returns. That way all members of the GT have a reason to beat their previous tribe.

I can't see Lil not wanting to return - I think Nicole had her fill of survivor life and would be happy to finally move on to the resort vacation stay...

10-29-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Suppose people don't WANT to come back?"
Somebody else suggested that idea, but I think the point will be that the Purple tribe is one unified tribe now, with no connection to either Morgan or Drake. So they won't have to vote according to their original Morgan/Drake tribal lines, and two from the same original tribe could get back in.

Basically I can't make up my mind whether Lillian or Trish is coming back. If Lill comes back she'd probably be kept around as someone easy to remove later. If Trish came back she'd probably strategize with Burton to side with Morgan and try to pagong the Drakes. Either one could wind up getting to the F2, though it would be harder for Trish, I think, unless she won some late IC's.

On the other hand, it's easier for me to picture Trish losing to Darrah than Lillian losing to Darrah, if the female returnee makes F2 and Darrah is her opponent -- and IF Darrah is the winner as some spoilers have implied.

A lot of IFs to consider.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Suppose people don't WANT to come back?"
Trish came back she'd probably strategize with Burton to side with Morgan and try to pagong the Drakes.

I completely disagree. Read her exit interviews. She says many times that she really hopes a Drake wins this entire thing. She doesn't want a Morgan to win.

JSlice is off da hizzle, yo

10-29-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Suppose people don't WANT to come back?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Well, she first said that in her final words, I think, before she knew about the twist and how the rest of the game would go. And as for now, it could just be a smokescreen since most of the spoilage indicates a Drake will NOT be winning.

Also, Sandra, Rupert, and Christa all think Trish "betrayed" them and might try to target her again if she came back. In which case she might be forced to switch sides to stay alive. She made it clear while in the game and in interviews that she wanted to win.

10-29-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Suppose people don't WANT to come back?"
I don't see the GT as being defined as Morgans and Drakes at all. They are the Ghost Tribe now (or whatever their going to be called...maybe Burnets Revenge or something ) and I just don't see their being voted back in having anything to do with their former tribes. Oh I think that they'll want to get back in to screw with or upset an individual from the former tribes, but I think tribal loyalties are out the window.

--shouldn't think too hard before lunch

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "OUTCAST purple tribe"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-03 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

I accidentally posted higher in this thread. But found the pic that shows Burton with the name of the purple tribe on his buff. So MISTOFLEAS, dont think that they are MBs revenge..although that would have been more fun.

When this picture is enlarged, and it is especially clear in the video, you can see OUTCAST written on the buff. So we have the OUTCAST tribe.

I do think that Lil is the one to return, there are just too many early indicators that she will. One foreshadowing moment for me, that may have been forgotten, was when someone on the DRAKE tribe had admitted that LIL had more a couple of 'fans' on the opposing tribe. I think it was Christa talking to LIL when she came to loot the Morgans. So I wonder if this is an alliance in the making, definitely was a smart move for Christa to make while she was there, and why would MB choose to show that?

Will they show us any of the bonding of the Outcasts prior to returning?
As I posted in another link, I dont think that they would allow them the outcasts to interact. This would be due to the fact that there could be alliances formed, or at least strong friendships before returning to the game, and we would not be privy to that information.

And where will the Outcast tribe stay before they vote back their members?
It might be that the OUTCASTS go right to TC to vote BACK their 1 or 2 members. Or will they have their own little camp for a night to allow each of them to plead their case to the others?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-29-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
My personal belief in first part? The GT's are exactly that, a ghost tribe. They are there simply to wreak havoc for D and M. They have not mortalized yet; they can only do that after they earn the right by winning this challenge. I potentially believe we may see one TC with D and M voting along tribal lines as two distinct tribes but to save chaos, both go at the same time.

The second part is the mortalization of X amount of Ghosts. They have, through their victory, "pierced" if you will the line between spirit and reality and have the opportunity now to become fully mortal. They are still the GT's of outcasts and either there is a type of challenge individually amongst them or another challenge which they win and they can then visit a ghost council to allow X amount into the real game as mortals. Ghosts are not of this "plane" so re-entering the real world fits as opposed to sending someone away. They are ALREADY away but I do not think D or M have any say just like G have no say in who goes from D or M.

At that point, the ghosts fade into the world of outcast and the X amount of now mortal ghosts join up with the four M/D creating Balboa (obviously it fits if it is two Ghosts)

Frankly I have a hard time believing ANY returning ghost would win against a player never booted. The perception of the jury members of someone who got booted being allowed to return on the whim of MB and his love of intrigue may not go over with any jury member. The ghost in the final two may already have the writing on the wall for them.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
Which if it is a Lill/Darrah F2 the jury could use that as a reason to pick Darrah over Lill for the mill...Also once returning to the game Lill would have a much better chance to fly UTR as opposed to Trish IMO, not to mention just in general since there are sooooooooo many other prime bootees once they get merged. (Like a Ghosty Burton for example)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
while i agree that a returned player would have a tough sell to the jury for just that reason, i don't think it's impossible

there's irony in a potential F2 of Lillian and Darrah - they were the candidates for the Ep3 boot. as such, I could see the Morgans thinking (especially since they DID appreciate what Lil brought to the tribe) they might vote the other way this time

and if the she really does have fans on Drake, she could swing a few votes there too. in the end, i think more than a few would see a returned player as part of the game and not hold that against them (which is not to say they WOULD vote for said player)

in a D/L F2,
from Morgan, I think Andrew would vote for Lillian. maybe Tijuana. probably not Osten or Ryno. obviously not Darrah
from Drake, Christa, Rupert, Sandra are all possibile Lillian backers. Jon unlikley (but maybe not since D spurned him for a fish shake ), Shawn likewise

so of the 10 players remaing in the game, I could see half of them voting for Lillian, and the most likely to be affected by the twist (R/J/S) and therefore not jury members, aren't likely supporters anyway. again, this is not to say that they WILL vote lillian, but that a majority probably would not have a major problem doing so

10-29-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
19. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
I'm in agreement with VS on this. The GT doesn't have a name. Why should they? They're voted out people. They've been "branded" so to speak as "Outcasts" thus the title on their buffs. Only after they've been voted back in would they become non-ghosts and join the "viable" survivors again.

Of course this is all just silly stuff anyway. The name of the GT doesn't really matter or mean anything. It's the ghosts that return and who they're going to "haunt" that counts.

--seeker of truth, justice and a kick ass mojito

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
I just wish they'd have pulled this resurrection twistee in a different season, where the early departures were more interesting. Jerri Manthy rising from the bush would be good television; Nicole coming back is a big yawn.

10-29-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
22. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
Jerri Manthy rising from the bush would be good television;

So many comments, so bound by PG-13 rules.

--tells ginger to stop tempting her to be bad

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
So many comments, so bound by PG-13 rules.

->Had exactly the same reaction when I read that post. Heh, heh.

-P

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
me too, but I expected more from Misto! Such a dirty mind from that young lady.

I'm appalled! ... yet strangely intrigued

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
Jerri was still around at this time in S2, so that wouldn't make a difference.

and I don't know, I can't think of any other season whose pre-merge boots would have been more interesting or more deserving. there is maybe 1 premerge boot that i really liked (working backwards: lillian, hunter, joanna, MAYBE jed and mad dog. that's about it. not more than 1 from each season)

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: OUTCAST purple tribe"
I dunno... Nicole and Michelle looked like they've had some bonding time in this picture:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •