The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jessi7 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jessi7 Click to send private message to Jessi7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
I really think it's going over quite a few heads that there is jealousy for Kim's figure and looks among the other housemates. No wonder Kim feels confused. I used to work at a modeling agency and was stunned to discover that the more beautiful and perfect the girl was, the lower the self-esteem she had! The less beautiful girls got lots of encouragement and support. But the beautiful ones were only critized (hey she has a mirror, doesn't she - she doesn't need it!). The other girls gossiped and targetted the beautiful ones for blame, consistently. Even the life coaches seem to be joining in on it! I'm stunned that they can't see the potential for damage here. For Kim, the starting over house is simply reinforcing her fear that she has no support, she is defenseless, and that she will continue getting beaten down without really understanding why. It will just keep her victimized.
From the day Kelly came on the show, I thought the starting over house I knew and loved was going to change for the worse. She is incredibly manipulative. Kim is just her tool to bully the entire spotlight to be on "Kelly." Look how much air time Kelly gets now. As she bashes Kim she hides a smirk and actually seems to be basking in the conflict. This is her territory now! She actually punishes Kim when she tries to talk to her - you haven't suffered enough Kim, I'll be the one in control of when and where we talk! Kelly seems like the bully who will do anything to get the attention. She even goes so far as to threaten the show itself (!) when she says - hey, if I don't get my way here, I'll just go home!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... sunshinedrop 03-24-06 1
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... cleogrl 03-24-06 4
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... redheaded1 03-24-06 12
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... Tibisou 03-24-06 15
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... JustBNMe 03-24-06 18
 RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... faye faye 03-24-06 2
 RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... LIVEURBESTLIFE 03-24-06 3
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... staceeturner 03-24-06 5
       RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... Zoey 03-24-06 7
       RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... Lindseynfla 03-24-06 8
           RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... sunshinedrop 03-24-06 9
 RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... bluedaisy 03-24-06 6
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... SASSI 03-24-06 10
       RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... Tibisou 03-24-06 16
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... Juliejo 03-24-06 11
       RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... SOHla 03-24-06 13
 RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... jonimoni 03-24-06 14
   RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's ... Boots12565 03-24-06 17
 Locking - wrong forum Cygnus X1 03-24-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sunshinedrop 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshinedrop Click to send private message to sunshinedrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
At first, I thought they were both at fault, but after today's show, Kelly is totally the aggressor and she just digs herself a deeper hole everyday. Remember when they played back the tape for DeBORah last season. They should play back the tapes of Kelly for the past few days and show her, and everyone else how petty and stupid and manipulative and controlling she is. She is ready to talk to everyone else but Kim, and is being a first class BEEOTCH to her every time she wants to resolve it. I think Kelly is just a huge drama queen who needs drama surrounding her all the time so that the attention never diverts from her. And I have no idea why Rhonda hasn't called her on the fact that this bathroom thing and the slaming doors thing is not the real issue. Kelly made me sick today when she was saying that the bathroom thing is making her feel like she is loosing her dignity...or something to that effect. I mean, Kim is just using her bathroom to put on makeup, she is not walking in on her while she is doing a #2. If this is really the issue, just put some boundaries in place, don't create a ton of drama. I think Kelly needs the anger exercises just as much as Kim does.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Yeah, I wonder how many times she's going to reject Kim before she will speak about it. Kelly is the type of woman who does not resolve conflicts, she said it herself. She's the type who challenges and then waits for the other person to retreat. She's not going to accept a compromise, b/c that will admit defeat in her eyes. At first it was the noise and the door slamming and now we're getting into the real reason...Kelly doesn't want Kim in the bathroom period. BTW..if Kelly had actually watched previous episodes she would have witnessed the SO ladies getting ready together in groups in the bathroom. Actually you see it on all the reality shows where men and women share a house.

Did you notice Kelly told Lisa that she didn't invade her bathroom space b/c Lisa gets up at 6:00am to use the bathroom. Lisa is so wishy washy that you know she gets up at the crack of dawn just to avoid a blowup with Kelly.

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Sunshine, I totally agree with you. Kelly is being petty and immature. One thing I dont get.... are there 6 bathrooms in the house?? Were they all assigned a bathroom? I feel that the only thing that should be considered "Mine" is their bed and their personal stuff. Everything else is community property. I don't see any reason for all this crying & drama over a bathroom. She's the one who is compromising her dignity with her own behavior, not Kim. One other thing I thought I heard and anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Yesterday when Kim came into the Living Room with Kelly & Lisa and was explaining about the cross breeze and the door slamming on it's own, when she left the room I thought I heard Kelly say "Bxxxh" under her breath.. Did I hear that right?

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

Tibisou 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tibisou Click to send private message to Tibisou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Kelly said it was a matter of dignity.She doesn't feel comfortable with half naked people doing stuff around her nor does she feel comfortable being undressed/half-dressed/showering while others are around.That is not a crime and not unusual.She just prefers privacy in the bathroom..

I thought that Kelly was more willing to compromise than Kim.
Kim just wants to talk about how she is NOT slamming the door or how the Starting Over House is her house and she can use any bathroom.Not only that she wants Kelly to talk just because she feels like talking.When someone doesn't feel like talking -just leave them alone.Don't keep telling them that you are ready.They know that and it definitely does not help to get them to talk.

I also think someone forgot to teach Kim that there is a BIG difference between a housemate that was assigned and a spouse that one chooses.I couldn't believe that she was comparing her bathroom issues with Kelly to living with her spouse.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Kim doesn't just use Kelly's bathroom to do her hair and makeup. Yesterday she was telling someone she didn't sit on the toilet seat but rather sat on the "poofy" thing when she used it.

faye faye 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail faye%20faye Click to send private message to faye%20faye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
I couldnt agree more with you I feel for Kim she has been through alot and to have kelly come to the house and it seems that she has taken over I wish she would leave. Today was the worse for me she got the most air time and she doesnt do anything but talk about Kim. jealousy i gues.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Jessi and Sun,

I totally agree with you both. Exactly what I was thinking. Well said.

The dignity comment made it very clear that this was not about a bathroom but something else all together.

And the comment about needing her space when Kim asked if she wanted to talk was all about keeping the upper hand and staying in the power position. Kelly wants to call all the shots.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Me too at first I thought it was both of them even thought there are things about Kim that just irk me like crazy well at least she is trying to cut the tension with Kelly and Kelly is having none of it, a week ago or so I would blame everthing on KIm and the more I see of Kelly and how mad and mean she is I now say that she does not want to be over it for he!!s sake it is just a bathroom! and that to me is childish especially for a 40 something year old. and on the other hand Kim does do alot of blaming on everyone and I know she has some hard core issues but just that they are her issues. JMHO

short&sassy

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Kelly said that she doesn't like when Kim slams the bathroom door and wakes her up, yet, she is supposedly willing to compromise by letting Kim go into the bathroom an hour earlier to get ready so that Kelly can have her own bathroom time.

So, is it Kim, is it the door slamming or is it the general use of "her" bathroom that Kelly doesn't like?

Lindseynfla 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lindseynfla Click to send private message to Lindseynfla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
This is only my second post here so forgive me if I don't have the 'senority' to vent like I'm about to do, but Kamakaze Kelly (IMO) has GOT to go. She keeps repeating that she's strickly there to help herself, but all she goes on and on about is Kim.

There is no doubt in my mind that she's jealous of Kim. My Gawd, if I looked (and acted) like Kelly, I'd be jealous of my neighbors mutt. I am SO not the type to badmouth people, especially people I don't know from Adam, but Kelly should be on some tv show like 'The World's Meanest Chicks in Prison" because I sure don't see her doing anything remotely resembling starting over.

Whoever thought up that old saying 'if looks could kill' sure had Kelly in mind, because she is a pro at it.

My suggestion would be that while Kim is invading Kelly's precious bathroom, maybe she should give her some hair, make-up and clothing advice. Not that I can see it helping very much, but anything at all sure couldn't hurt.

She really needs to get a grip, get over Kim, and start working on herself.....whatever the reason was why she came there in the first place, I've forgotten since all she does is whine about Kim.

I could rant forever on this one, but I'd better give it a rest or Kommando Kelly may come looking for me.

sunshinedrop 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshinedrop Click to send private message to sunshinedrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
"Kelly should be on some tv show like 'The World's Meanest Chicks in Prison" "

hahaha-that is hilarious. I was thinking the same thing, but couldn't put it that eloquently! Her husband and sons seem normal, but I can just picture her in a tube top and daisy dukes standing outside an old trailer with a beer in one hand and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, gripping about her welfare check not coming on time. She just irritates me beyond belief and I wonder if instead of being jealous of Kim because of her looks, I wonder if she is jealous of her socio-economic status. Kim seems to have a white collar, upper middle class family and Kelly is just a waitress, probably at the Waffle House. Kelly is so full of insecurity, it makes me ill. Someone call her on it, PLEASE!!!

bluedaisy 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluedaisy Click to send private message to bluedaisy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Absolutely!! Why don't the life coaches get it? I think Kelly is so in denial about her effect on other people.

SASSI 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SASSI Click to send private message to SASSI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
i was wondering why kelly said that to kim..they were in the living room...kim wanted to talk to kelly...kelly refused and said she would never talk to kim alone...she is afraid of kim?...now there is a good one

Tibisou 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tibisou Click to send private message to Tibisou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Maybe it is because Kim takes things personally and makes it personal.

Did everyone forget that Kim is going on and on about something that was said during a group session?Kim turned it into a huge thing not Kelly.

If someone mentioned my slamming doors that I was not aware of I would just close the doors softer NOT chase the person down and try to prove that I am not slamming doors.
One person's door slamming is another person's normal way of closing a door.

Also Kelly wasn't the only one who mentioned the door slamming.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Krazy Kelly what a manipulative B###h she is. She refuses to talk to Kim and she looks at Kim like Kim has no right to be in the house or at the table or in the living room where she is. She wants to be in control and she is getting her way by bad mouthing Kim to everyone in the house and everyone on the phone. I cant believe she is making this BIG deal over a bathroom. God help her if something major comes along. I feel sorry for her husband and sons. Kelly is the one who refuses to talk and get this conflict settled because she likes conflict and she enjoys gossiping about Kim because she is jealous of her. She is selfish and rude and arrogant and very mentally unhealthy. I cant stand her and do not feel sorry for her and I think she is doing all of this for attention. I can see why Kim doesnt feel safe I wouldnt either if I had to be around that fatal attraction.
Kelly has a wild mean look in her eye and she is cursen for a brusen.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
White trailer trash, is what she is....(maaybe she isn't) but she sure acts like it.....

Yesterday and today, all I see her doing is lounging around in slippers and no make up.....is she done with her "touching" goals?

Because if she is....get her out. She is just the big bully touble maker. I have not seen her doing any assignments...is Iylana her LC or is it Rhonda? What is her purpose if she isn't working on herself?

I had to lauph, because everybody talks about it, but I have never noticed it before (I'm lauphing as I am writing this)

When she was on the phone today...b!tching about Kim, she was pulling at her hair like their was no tomorrow....WTF is that?

It was the funniest thing yet! I hope she is embarrased by that sad display of rage.

Put her in anger management or get her out!

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
I think that Kelly is focusing all of her anger at Kim as avoidance. If Kim is completely at fault then Kelly doesn't have to work on her own considerable anger issues. This chick has spent every moment of the last 3 days (in TV time) doing nothing but bitching and crying, weeping all night for God's sake, about Kim. Leave it go already, don't let the door hit ya ,where God split ya! Is it the bathroom? I can't feel safe, wahhhh wahhh. Good grief, don't ya have a door lock? Lock your bedroom door and lock her out! I have to say I thought she was 50, to find out she is only 41 was shocking!

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kim is the vehicle for Kelly's demand for complete attention"
Kim is being Re-Victimized -All over again by Kelly-Its Sad!The lifecoaches obviously dont give a CRAP!Kim is going to need THERAPY after she leaves the house because of Kellys BS!PEACE

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Locking - wrong forum"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-06 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Kelly and Kim doth not an individual houseguest make.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •