The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sanster 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-11-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sanster Click to send private message to Sanster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
From Zap2it.com. Looks like Flo/Zach and Teri/Ian are in the lead.

Find Out Who Wins 'THE AMAZING RACE 3' on CBS (12/18/02)
Tue, Dec 10, 2002 09:19 PM PDT

WHO WILL WIN "THE AMAZING RACE 3" ?

With The $1 Million Prize At Stake, The Final Three Teams Battle It Out To Reach The Finish Line, on The Two-Hour Season Finale of "The Amazing Race 3," Wednesday, Dec. 18

"They're Slithering to the Finish Line Like the Rest of Us!" – As they complete their journey around the world, the final three teams race to reach the finish line first and win the $1 million prize, on a special two-hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE 3, Wednesday, Dec. 18 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

All three teams face a formidable course as they find themselves having to make their way from Vietnam to Hawaii and, finally, onto the final city. While two teams have safely booked flights back to the United States, one team panics as they find themselves unable to leave Vietnam.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... Loree 12-11-02 1
   RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... Aaron 12-14-02 6
 RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... Cole 12-11-02 2
 RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... cmaybur 12-11-02 3
   RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... bobstew617 12-11-02 4
       RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... cmaybur 12-11-02 5
           Any Chance? SuperClyde 12-16-02 7
           RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... katem 12-16-02 8
               RE: Looks like spoiler is right and... Q 12-17-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
I am going to hope this is major misdirection and the team that can't get a flight finds a faster way back and wins. Because the thought of either Flo or Ian winning would really disgust me. So I am hoping that whichever brother team is still alive wins it.

Aaron 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-02, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aaron Click to send private message to Aaron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
>I am going to hope this
>is major misdirection and the
>team that can't get a
>flight finds a faster way
>back and wins. Because
>the thought of either Flo
>or Ian winning would really
>disgust me. So I
>am hoping that whichever brother
>team is still alive wins
>it.

GO TEAM IAN AND TERRI!!

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-02, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
How stoopid does CBS think we are? Does anyone else recall in TAR2, when "one team drives for hundreds of miles in the wrong direction" and it turned out that Chris and Alex flew out of a different Alaskan airport? (And BTW, won the race.) Or just earlier this season, when "two teams panic when they can't get seats on a flight" and got bumped up to business class?

There's still hope. Never give up! Never surrender! Besides, Ken and Gerard have to catch up to be able to say the title quote about Ian. In any event, won't there be bunching in Hawaii? Plenty of time to catch up.

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-11-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
All three teams face a formidable course as they find themselves having to make their way from Vietnam to Hawaii and, finally, onto the final city.

So the final route is Vietnam --> Hawaii --> U.S. (Final City)

Where will the 11th leg pit stop be? Vietnam still? I thought the original spoiler said that the teams (Flo/Zach, Teri/Ian) flew directly from Vietnam to Hawaii and then continued on in the same day, without a layover. Meaning there is no pitstop in Hawaii.

While two teams have safely booked flights back to the United States, one team panics as they find themselves unable to leave Vietnam.

This sounds like See-BS misdirection to me. Hawaii is the United States. One team may get to Hawaii later than the other two, but you know the producers will see to it that all the teams enter the final city together.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-02, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-02 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

>This sounds like See-BS misdirection to
>me. Hawaii is the United States.
>One team may get to Hawaii later
>than the other two, but
>you know the producers will
>see to it that all the teams
>enter the final city together.

While that may be true, remember what happened in S1. The Guidos were a WHOLE DAY behind the other two. I see no reason for all three to be at the end. 2 fighting for the finish will be enough.

I will say that if its Flo/Zach and Teri/Ian in a footrace, Flo and Zach will win. After all her complaining, I almost want Ian/Teri to win, and THAT is saying something!!!

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-11-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
The Guidos had fallen behind well before this point in the race. They kissed their chances at winning goodbye when they sat on their fast forward in Bangkok. From that point, they had no chance to catch back up.

Ken and Gerard do not appear to be that far behind Flo and Zach. I think the 12th leg will be self-contained in Vietnam. The previews for next week show all three teams completing what appear to be Vietnamese obstacles. And I think the 13th leg will begin in Vietnam, include a stop-off in Hawaii, and then end in the U.S. (Seattle?). There was a waterfall in the previews, and I remember reading a spoiler about the teams visiting a waterfall in Hawaii, and the preview showed Ken and Gerard at the waterfall, so Ken and Gerard at least make it to Hawaii. Now it is possible that Ken and Gerard do not make the flight to Seattle with the other two teams, but I think that BS in the episode preview is just that: BS. No team will be left behind in Vietnam.

Chris

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-02, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Any Chance?"
That the teams realign, so that Zach and Teri honestly and supportively battle Ken and Gerard for the grand prize, while Flo and Ian get sacrificed in a cruel and unusual way to the gods of reality TV?

Perhaps the chances are slim, but that's what I'm hoping for. The thought of Ian or Flo winning makes me very, very sad. On the other hand, I've been cheering for Ken and Gerard since they each fell off in the punt detour, to the enjoyment of everyone around them and themselves.

Still, I'm distressed that there is a 2 in 3 chance that someone evil will be half of the winning team.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."

>Ken and Gerard do not appear
>to be that far behind
>Flo and Zach.

The Twinbots said on the Early Show, that K/G and them looked for that final clue for HOURS, at least two or three. Still K/G made it to the last pit stop waaay before the Twinbots. I think they might be three hours TOPS, behind Flo and Zach.

All three teams will be near the finish line together. I do think that Ian will be celebrating at the end

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-17-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Looks like spoiler is right and that the third team is behind."
Well if K/G don't prevail, I would rather see T/I get it. Too bad Zack can't finish alone.

As long as Flooooooo, a pitiful excuse for a human, loses I will be happy with the outcome of this race. To bad Floooooo was such a biotch. After J.V and Jill, I liked FloZack at the beginning of the race. Then she had to go and be Floooooo. Now I can't stand her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •