The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
Cassie goes on and on about her right to know her son. What about his birth father? Doesn't he have an equal right to know Dustin? Does she even know who he is? How is that first conversation with Dustin going to go?

I really don't know who your father is, some guy in Neb. who had five dollars for some gin.
Yeah I drank and smoked when I was pregnant with you until those evil horrible adoptive parents of yours took me in and forced me to quit.
Yeah I've been sober for 13 years except for the times i've fallen off the wagon.
Yeah despite being sober for 13 years I can't maintain a steady job or home. Can I stay with you?

You owe me Dustin! I'm your mother! That evil Mother F******
C*** kept you from me! It was an open adoption. You were supposed to come live with me when you turned 18. They Lied
They tricked me.

I just don't think that Cassie is really ready for the truth to be spoken. How will she handle the tough questions that Dustin is bound to ask?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy? momof4inVA 03-23-06 1
 RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy? PinkRoseLady 03-23-06 2
   RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy? Sues 03-23-06 3
       RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy? PinkRoseLady 03-23-06 4
   RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy? bugaloo 03-23-06 6
 RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy? JustBNMe 03-23-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
Cassie just has such denial about her role in this whole drama. I would really like to hear what the adoptive(real) mother has to say.

PinkRoseLady 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoseLady Click to send private message to PinkRoseLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
I think it could maybe go something a little more like this:

I'm an alcoholic, Dustin, just like you. I've worked very hard to sober up and rebuild my life and I don't drink anymore. I have made a lot of mistakes, but the one thing I did right was giving you up to a home that I thought would be better for you. I never stopped loving you and I love you to this day. I will be here for you if you ever need me and I am willing to have however much, or however little contact with you as you are comfortable with and ready for.

I just want you to know that I cared deeply about you from the moment I had you. I'm sorry I couldn't raise you, but I thank God for the people who did.

Here's my number ---- here's my address. (Unspoken - Here's my heart). I am SO happy to finally meet you. I sincerely hope to hear from you whenever you're ready.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
...yeah, and if that doesn't work I'm going to go on reality TV and 'out' you until you agree to meet me.....

so here's my 'heart'...and my rent bill, can ya help out your ol Ma?

PinkRoseLady 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoseLady Click to send private message to PinkRoseLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
Have I missed something? Did Cassie express an interest in extracting a cash payment of some sort from her son? Unless I'm mistaken, what you are suggesting sounds a lot like extortion! And if so, I have to admit, I missed that completely and the proper authorities should be alerted immediately. That's a serious offense!

bugaloo 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
>I think it could maybe go
>something a little more like
>this:
>
>I'm an alcoholic, Dustin, just like
>you. I've worked very hard
>to sober up and rebuild
>my life and I don't
>drink anymore. I have made
>a lot of mistakes, but
>the one thing I did
>right was giving you up
>to a home that I
>thought would be better for
>you. I never stopped loving
>you and I love you
>to this day. I
>will be here for you
>if you ever need me
>and I am willing to
>have however much, or however
>little contact with you as
>you are comfortable with and
>ready for.
>
>I just want you to know
>that I cared deeply about
>you from the moment I
>had you. I'm sorry I
>couldn't raise you, but I
>thank God for the people
>who did.
>
>Here's my number ---- here's my
>address. (Unspoken - Here's my
>heart). I am SO happy
>to finally meet you. I
>sincerely hope to hear from
>you whenever you're ready.

justin's reply: didn't you get the notorized letter i signed saying that i don't want any contact with you? how much clearer do i need to be? i wish you the best, but i must advise you that i am taking out a restaining order aginst you. please stay away from me an my mother--she's not a bad person and i resent that you went on national tv and portrayed her as so. good bye.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie - Whose the Daddy?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Cassie probably has no idea who the father is. She (and he) were probably in a drunken stupor and she doesn't remember who it was. She has admitted in the past that she blacked out alot when drinking. I'm sure that's why she doesn't have copies of the adoption papers etc too. Wonder what is listed on Dustin's birth certificate? Hey yeah couldn't the kid get a copy of his birth certifiacte and find out who his mother is?

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •