The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-01, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-01 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Paul: So, Dave, it's that time...what? How the hell did you get in here?

Me: Yeah, that's right! I'm here tonight! This is my list! Did you see what happened on Survivor this week?

Paul: Did balloon boy do something funny?

SV: No, you stinkin' fool! Amber, sweet, innocent, Amber got voted off!

Paul: Ha ha ha ha ha-who's that?

SV: Amber. The one reason I watch the damn show!

Paul: You gotta help me out here.

SV: You know, the one who voted in the alliance with Mitchell?

Paul: You mean Jerri?

SV: No! The really outrageously beautiful one!

Paul: You mean Keith?

SV: Argh! Just let me do my damn list!

Paul: Ha ha ha ha ha! Okay, but only if you promise to leave right afterwards.

SV: Okay. <sniffle> Here are the...the Top...<bawls>

Top Ten Reasons I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster

Number
10. Barrimundi is one short for their nightly games of "Rodger's Angels."

Number
9. I actually have to reprogram my keyboard to accept vowels again.

Number
8. I burst into tears every time I see the back of a Canadian Nickel, the middle traffic light, and Subway stores.

Number
7. To avoid withdrawl symptoms, all my Saturdays will now be spent at "Amberholics Anonymous" meetings.

Paul: "Who-a-holics?"

SV: I admit I am powerless over Amber, my life has become unmanageable. Now breathe...

Number
6. The tribe won't be the same without all those philosophical debates she brings up every night. (Thanks RudyRules!)

Number
5. Let's see Shakes try to get a refund for that OMG counter now!

Number
4. As a replacement, episode 12 consists of the tribe shining headlights at deer and observing the reactions.

Number
3. Considering my "diverse" portfolio on SurvivorMarket, I kind of feel like one of those guys who invested all their money in the Nasdaq.

SV: 25 frickin' thousand shares! 25 thousand!

Number
2. Everyone on the island now hates Jerri. (Oops, that's top ten good things about Amber being ousted)

SV: And finally, the number one reason I'm angry about Amber's ouster...<sigh> take it away Paul...

Paul: Amber? Amber who?

================

Survivorerist

FOL logo:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
- The early days of the late Amber Brkich

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... dangerkitty 04-13-01 1
   RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... VampKira 04-13-01 2
 RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... desert_rhino 04-13-01 3
 RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... taginite 04-13-01 4
 RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Kokoro 04-13-01 5
   RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... BluSavana 04-13-01 6
       RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... VampKira 04-13-01 7
           RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Monkeyboy 04-13-01 8
               RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Dalton 04-13-01 9
                   RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Survivorerist 04-13-01 10
                       RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Kokoro 04-13-01 11
                           RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Survivorerist 04-13-01 12
                               RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Dakota 04-14-01 13
                               RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Kokoro 04-15-01 14
                                   RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry A... Survivorerist 04-15-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-13-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
This is a a good boy!! Survivorerist, this is just awesome! And done so quickly after your, umm, unfortunate loss. Saaaay, you hadn't been working on this in advance, had you? Your confidence hadn't wavered, had it? Noooo, not our Sur.

Beautiful, beautiful job. Only YOU could do this list.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
>>>4. As a replacement, episode 12 consists of the tribe shining headlights at deer and observing the reactions.<<<

OMG <click> Sir.. honey.. I feel your pain..( remember Nick? ) but that *see above* was TOO funny! ( hug your little Lamb tightly now.. you'll feel better.)

(w.l.s.f.c)
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
I have only one thing to say in your time of loss...

"Who's your Daaa-aaa-aaaaaaaa-deeeeee?"

{grin}

-- JV
(Meh!)

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
>SV: ...Amber, sweet, innocent, Amber got voted off!

SV: Amber. The one reason I watch the damn show!

SV: ...The really outrageously beautiful one!<

-----
...just imagine what she's doing in that hotel room with alicia, nick, and jerri........

omg..

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
My fave:

<<Number
8. I burst into tears every time I see the back of a Canadian Nickel, the middle traffic light, and Subway stores.>>

Oh, and:

<<SV: 25 frickin' thousand shares! 25 thousand!>>

hehahehahaha! With you, not at you! With you!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-01, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
I'll be happy to serve u liquor in the bar any time the pain gets to be too much to bear, sweetie! Blu

WLSFC Anonymous

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
Damn skippy, Sir.. Blu can whip you up a concotcion that will make you forget all about whatshername.. Well..at least dull the pain a little. And there is always the option of leting me make you immortal....*grin*.. C'mon babe.. join the darkside.. *giggle*

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
Number 10. Barrimundi is one short for their nightly games of "Rodger's Angels."
Number 9. I actually have to reprogram my keyboard to accept vowels again.

That Survivororiristor is one
funny son-of-a-brkich!

Good job! Let the healing begin my friend!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
HiYa MonkeyBoy....

I must say...oh, yes I must...you are a "changed
man" since you and Blu did the...ahem....Top Ten
List together.

You are once again rational and witty; all the things I
admired in a MonkeyMan. I have been taking special
delight in your posts all day long. (I really had one
of those wind-up, cymbol-clanging monkeys when I was
a child....loved the silly thing and thought it was
great that the noise drove everybody else nuts..LOL)

So happy to see you are cured of the dreaded infection
which caused so much damage to intestional fortitude.

Dalton
(who is leaving Sir alone to wallow in his good grief)

04-13-01, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
>>>who is leaving Sir alone to wallow in his good grief<<<

Thank you for sparing me. This time.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

04-13-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
Here's something good, I think it is anyway; SS put up ~the~ cutest pic for Lamber:

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

04-13-01, 10:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
>>>Here's something good, I think it is anyway; SS put up ~the~ cutest pic for Lamber:<<<

I think mine is cuter.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
Fire in the woollie! Baaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(My deepest sympathy, Survivoreist. Try something chocolate.)

04-15-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
Okay, I'll try again....personally, I think this is one of the best pics of Amber from the show....I mean, she's actually ALONE!
How rare is that?

04-15-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Angry About Amber's Ouster"
That's a nice one, isn't it? I want to put that pic on a shirt, with the top ten on the back. That would be cool.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •