The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"On the Subject of Kim"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kimscooky 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimscooky Click to send private message to kimscooky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"On the Subject of Kim"
It really saddens and angers me that there seems to be so little compassion for Kim. I've been watching the show and reading the posts and for the most part I keep hearing things to the effect of, "Just get over it," "It's not my fault she was abused." I believe I can understand her a little better than most. I grew up in an alcoholic home, was abused, and molested. It is not something you just get over, EVER. It is something you learn to deal with, over a long period of time. Kim is really now just beginning. She isn't doing anything wrong. She needs more therapy than the SO could ever give her, it will take years. It is SO's fault that they put her into a house filled with a bunch of women with no more compassion than a toilet. Kim is pissed. She should be pissed. She has a right to be pissed. Her problems, that she's been left with, were not of her own making. Society failed her. Just like society is failing children all over the world right this very second.

Kim's problem isn't that she forced a man to marry her and because of this he cheated. It's not that she's fat because she killed her child by an abortion and can't deal with that. It's not because she's an addict and can't face the truth that she's an addict because she chose to be, not because her mother made her into one. It's not because she got one statement screwed up as a child and lived the rest of her life by that self lie. Kim's problems were forced upon her. She was abandened by her mother, beat reguarlly by her father, suffered great emotional abuse by her father, and had NO safety EVER in her entire life. Kim has the real problems. It's the other women that just need to "get over it."

It just goes to show you how very emotionally weak the other women really are. They couldn't walk one day in Kim's shoes. They don't understand where she's coming from? They should get down on their knees and thank GOD they don't understand. You know, Karma is a b*tch. What comes around goes around. If all you do is backstab, lie, and have no compassion for someone else when they really need it (and she is asking for it just by being in the SO house), then you won't get it when life knocks you to your knees. And life will. Sooner or later.

This is wrote in the Bible. If you can't forgive, you will not be forgiven. If you can't give compassion, you will recieve none. Judge not least you be judged. Let the man without sin cast the first stone.

Which one of these women is without sin? May God have mercy, for they have none except for themselves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: On the Subject of Kim cordalba 03-22-06 1
   RE: On the Subject of Kim pnina 03-22-06 2
       RE: On the Subject of Kim roxyhoot 03-22-06 3
           RE: On the Subject of Kim SeasonedRefinement 03-22-06 4
               RE: On the Subject of Kim Dayum Yankee 03-22-06 5
 RE: On the Subject of Kim snowflake2 03-22-06 6
   RE: On the Subject of Kim bugaloo 03-23-06 7
 Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 03-23-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cordalba 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cordalba Click to send private message to cordalba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
You go girl!! You said everything I've been feeling about Kim. I can't believe how the house treats her. They ignore the horror that Kim has gone through and do nothing but complain about silly things like her slamming doors and using their bathroom. They sound like a bunch of immature pre-teens instead of grown women.

pnina 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pnina Click to send private message to pnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
Very well put and so very true!

I know that we don't see much of what goes on because of creative editing but it really seems that either the other ladies have not learned any real life lessons or the LC's are oblivious to the problems between Kim and the other houseguests. These women appear to be completely self-centered, self-absorbed, and non-supportive of each other. I know we see scenes where Jodi, Lisa2, et. al. are spouting SO jargon to each other about being authentic, getting it, etc. but it really doesn't ring true to me.

I feel Kim is not being truly helped (by what we see) and would probably be better off in private therapy without the interference & insensitivity of others. Some problems can not be solved by "shouting your needs to the Universe".

roxyhoot 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxyhoot Click to send private message to roxyhoot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
perfectly stated and RIGHT ON THE MARK! Kim is triggering kelly and Kelly needs to DEAL WITH IT. Big deal. That's why she's there; to deal with her issues. The fact that Kim is triggering her into this tizzy only means she is farther away from her goal, and graduation, than I expected IMO. Additionally, if she was so upset/distracted/woke up/whatever from a door being shut - deal with it right then and there. why wait and stew into an insane, maniacal state? Kelly's a ticking timebomb waiting to go off.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-22-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
I agree 100%.

It seems as though Kim will continue to be boxed into "the ##### from hell with a chip on her shoulder" by the pro team at SO. Even today's voice over stated that "Kim continues to get on everyone's nerves..." Talk about planting an idea...

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
Kimscooky you nailed it on the head and I agree 100%. I especially loved the way you pegged each of the other housemates to a T. Good insight into that crazy show.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
I agree, kimscooky, I can't believe how the HG's act so superior to Kim, despite having "issues" of their own.

bugaloo 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: On the Subject of Kim"
Kim may be may favorite HG in all three years. She is confronting head on HUGE issues. She is brave, kind, geniune, and patient. I think she has made enormous growth and well only get better!

You go Kim! Stay strong girl.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Locking - duplicate"
There's an already-existing Kim praise thread you can contribute to:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID57/4189.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •