The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time to clean house"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time to clean house"
Okay, enough already of the wallowing, snivelling, backstabbing and grandstanding! The whole reason for being in the SO house has somehow completely slipped off track.

Jill is the only one who needs to stay, andTJ is genuinely ready to graduate. That grandstanding includes the LC's who seem to competing against each other for an emmy.

This exploitation of the HG's for ratings is not only damaging to them, but very unprofessional. Screaming at someone will get attention but not results, and kicking someone who legitimately needs compassion is just cruel. JMHO, what do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Time to clean house Sharon_L 11-16-05 1
 RE: Time to clean house feelnyoung 11-17-05 2
   RE: Time to clean house Yadah 11-22-05 4
   RE: Time to clean house Howeykat 11-22-05 5
   RE: Time to clean house Zhenya32 11-22-05 6
 At least TJ and Jill are trying, as... Angela1928 11-19-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Time to clean house"
I say broom 'em all to the curb, including Jill until she's well enough to deal with things not related to serious health issues.

And I mean all--Rhonda & Iyanla, producers, camera people, fire them all, buy their contracts out, if necessary--just GO.
ALL, one major clean sweep.

Otherwise, SOH is doomed.

feelnyoung 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail feelnyoung Click to send private message to feelnyoung Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Time to clean house"
I'm sorry, TJ is not ready to graduate. She has elected herself the on-duty 24-7 life coach. To me, that means she has wormed her way into feeling (in her own mind) that she is above her housemates just as she must feel in her life. That's how she has been able to make it through life thus far. She denies that there is anything wrong with herself by wasting her time showing others how they should live. If she were so perfect she would have never have made it onto SO. She needs to watch some reruns of herself in action and see how she looks. She came on the show because of self-esteem problems, and she has just started facing them. Her story has just not been edited into the daily shows yet. I'll bet she has a long way to go yet,

Yadah 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yadah Click to send private message to Yadah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Time to clean house"
I was wondering if anyone thought that TJ comes across as honorary life coach other than me. I don't think that she does it intentionally....like in some way she thinks that it is "connecting" with her HM's. My question is...if the HM's are upset with this behavior...why don't they call her on it? If they don't wnat to hear TJ's infernal justifying and blame-shifting...confront her in a controlled environment with Ilyana or something. I just think that they all are lacking in interrelational skills. Then again, I'm not expert in that area myself!!!

Howeykat 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howeykat Click to send private message to Howeykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Time to clean house"
This is so funny, because I've been saying that TJ seems to want to be a LC all along. It seems she wants to look good, and appears concerned about others...but she needs to concentrate on herself, and how she relates to others, not how she fixes others.

Zhenya32 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zhenya32 Click to send private message to Zhenya32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Time to clean house"
I agree that TJs work is not finished. I don't think she intends to be honorary life coach though - even if it does come across that way often. I think that is genuinely her trying to enter into the process and engage with everybody on the level that everybody in the SO house is supposed to be working at.

If the other houseguests were the same way, and pushed each other harder on their issues and assignments, TJ probably wouldn't stand out as much. At the very least, there would be some healthy fights that would get a lot of things out on the table.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "At least TJ and Jill are trying, as for the rest ...."
At least TJ and Jill are trying, as for the rest lets see:

Jessica - her grief seems to have been her only problem (stuck in denial) and I think she should graduate.

Allison - she still has the same problems, no matter what tasks she is given she still whines about "I'm ugly, fat, worthless" ad nauseum. Doesn't seem like she will ever change.

Christina - the hardest task she had was to pick up rocks and she gets 2 steps?!?!? Come on now, she should be right with Lisa trying to find a new job!

Lisa - even though she is an unmotivated Trust-Fund-Baby, at least it is entertaining to watch her whine and complain while being forced to do some honest labor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •