The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bugaloo 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I thought she put him up for adoption when he was a baby. So why does she have all these pics of him as a boy? Also, I don't get why she calls him "her son" when I think the adopted mom would get to say that?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... TabithaTantrum 03-20-06 1
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... JustBNMe 03-20-06 5
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Geewizz 03-22-06 37
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... JustBNMe 03-22-06 44
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... 123crafty456 03-23-06 52
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... jndinc1 03-20-06 2
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-20-06 3
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... tac_2 03-20-06 4
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-21-06 6
           Let's be careful here Cygnus X1 03-21-06 7
               RE: Let's be careful here bugaloo 03-21-06 8
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... SOfan0221 03-21-06 15
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... SOHla 03-21-06 21
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... sweet cheeks 03-21-06 10
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... TabithaTantrum 03-21-06 12
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... jovigroove 03-21-06 13
           WARNING - TabithaTantrum Cygnus X1 03-21-06 17
       WARNING - sweet cheeks Cygnus X1 03-21-06 16
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... nikkidemus 03-21-06 23
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-21-06 28
               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... nikkidemus 03-22-06 46
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... sweet cheeks 03-22-06 32
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Geewizz 03-22-06 39
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... sweet cheeks 03-21-06 9
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... jovigroove 03-21-06 11
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... lovemydogdude 03-21-06 14
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Sues 03-21-06 19
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... jovigroove 03-21-06 31
           Perhaps she just typoed - and a not... Cygnus X1 03-22-06 33
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... lovemydogdude 03-24-06 62
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... eire_heart74 03-21-06 18
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-21-06 20
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... SOWayz 03-21-06 22
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... jonimoni 03-21-06 24
               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bellyButton 03-21-06 25
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... JustBNMe 03-21-06 26
               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-21-06 27
                   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... beckettrep 03-21-06 29
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... shelley_sargent 03-21-06 30
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... SOWayz 03-22-06 34
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Boots12565 03-22-06 35
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Geewizz 03-22-06 38
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-22-06 40
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Geewizz 03-22-06 36
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-22-06 41
 RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... sillybear 03-22-06 42
   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-22-06 43
       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Baxtera 03-22-06 45
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... JustBNMe 03-22-06 47
               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-23-06 49
           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... southern sam 03-22-06 48
               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-23-06 50
                   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... jovigroove 03-23-06 51
                       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Baxtera 03-23-06 53
                           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... SOHla 03-23-06 54
                       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-23-06 55
                       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... kree 03-23-06 56
                           RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Baxtera 03-23-06 57
                               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... shelley_sargent 03-23-06 58
                               RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... kree 03-23-06 59
                                   RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... Sues 03-23-06 60
                                       RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pic... bugaloo 03-23-06 61

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TabithaTantrum 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TabithaTantrum Click to send private message to TabithaTantrum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>I thought she put him up
>for adoption when he was
>a baby. So why
>does she have all these
>pics of him as a
>boy? Also, I don't
>get why she calls him
>"her son" when I think
>the adopted mom would get
>to say that?

She has so many pictures, not that she deserves them, anyone who choses the bottle over a child does NOT deserve to call themselfs a mother and the child still MY SON, because stepmommy who had a friggin axe to grind with adopted mommy had pitty on her sorry wide load and gave her the photos in season 2.
Peace out
Tabbi

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
That's just it-nothing is ever enough for Cassie she always adds one more thing to the laundry list of things she wants from people. She should take the hint the kid wants nothing to do with her. If he did he would find her himself or pursue finding out what she allegedly died of, where she would have been buried etc. Cassie will never let go until the gets what she feels she is entitled to and that she wants. She is like a stalker. It would not surprise me if she went through Shelly's garbage hoping to find something that belongs to her son or that would lead her to him.

Geewizz 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Geewizz Click to send private message to Geewizz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Reply to JustBNMe: Cassie is someone who is like a great black hole of need. No one or nothing will be enough to fill it up or fix it. It's like an ever-playing record. Why doesn't my son love me? The question she should be asking is "How could I expect him to love me when I can't even love myself - one must be worthy of a child's love - it is pure."

03-22-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
That's exactly what I have said before. Nothing will ever be enough. First she wants him to know she exists then it will be she wants to see him from afar so as not to be pushy, then it will be she wants to hug him etc, then she wants to take him to dinner, then she wants to have him come stay with her etc. No one else can make her happy either. She laments about not having any support but it's beciuse she is so needy and so silently demanding of people.

123crafty456 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 123crafty456 Click to send private message to 123crafty456 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
hey she may have chose the bottle over her son but then she figured out that was not the way to be and she changed adn she is doing good and doing the best she can to be the mother she was and is suppose to be she gave that baby up for a reason and everyone should be proud that she did give him up for adoption instead of throwing him in a dumpster or a trash can like some of these kids do now days i am way proud of cassie for who she si now and what she is doing now you keep going cassie i am proud of you no matter what these ppl say . love you crafty

jndinc1 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jndinc1 Click to send private message to jndinc1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I believe the pictures were given to her last season by Shelly, the adoptive dad's ex-wife. Shelly agreed to come to the SO house to meet with Cassie and fill her in as much as she could about her son's life. I believe that Shelly gave Cassie everything she had including some childhood art projects he had made.

03-20-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Wow! So about the "son" why does she NEED to meet him and morover, why does he need to meet her? Maybe it will mess him up to have her turn up. he knows he's adopted, right? He could find her if HE wanted.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Cassie should be grateful she has all those pictures--it's far more than she deserves. If I were her birth child, though, I'd be a little worried about her stalking me and would highly consider getting a protection order. Afterall, Cassie has appeared on national television with her obsession about this and now is even showing his pictures around. What a scary broad. (and Rhonda should be verbally, perhaps even legally flogged for aiding and encouraging, imo).

03-21-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Why is SO encouragung her? Shouldn't she be learning that she made a tough decision by giving him up, be proud, and MOVE ON! Are they suggesting that birth mothers should be hunting out their birth children? Adopted families are fantastic and enough.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Let's be careful here"
Not trying to pick on you, bugaloo, but I'm trying to nip this in the bud.

A discussion of whether birth mothers should contact their children who were adopted is off topic here. As we have to do with other threads that deal with sensitive subjects (abotion being a biggie), we won't let this descend into a general discussion of the subject.

A member of this forum started an adoption thread in the Off Topic forum. You may wish to comment there.

Otherwise, let's stick to Cassie and her son's photos.

03-21-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Let's be careful here"
I hear you. Thanks.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I agree, and I am not a big Cassie supporter, however she has only said that she wants her son to know that she exists and that her door is always open should he ever decide he wants to meet her. SO on the other hand, has had her doing everything but marching up to the adoptive mothers door and demanding to see the son.

I personally think they need to let sleeping dogs lie a little longer. Wait until sonny is mid-20's and then Cassie should send him a letter.

I just don't think anything positive will be accomplished while the son is living with the adoptive mother. The adoptive mother has made her position very clear to both Cassie and SO - butt out.

Ah, but will they? The saga continues.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Shame on SO/BM.
I think leagally theywould need to have a signed waver from any person who's name...not to mention pictures, is flashed all over national tv.

My god. This is a very private matter, and if the kids pictures (haven't seen todays episode) with his name is being aired for all to see, is INVADING HIS PRIVACY!

Cassie gave him up! Her rights as a mom were OVER once the kid was handed over to adoptive parents.

An addoptive kid should NEVER be hunted down like that period.
not to mention on national TV.

If she really loves him as she claims....she should respect his privacy and wait for HIM to come to her.

SO must have a signed consent form from him or the parents and are dragging this out for the drama and ratings boost.

I work in the industy, and I'm (almost certain) that you need to have a signed waiver or they could be sued.

An example of that is when the HG share their stories and photo's, you will see some of the friends and family members blured out. (they have to do that if they don't sign a waiver)

That is what makes me think they really do have signed wavers, and just edit it, to create all this drama.

Who know's with these producers, they have led us to believe one thing when in reality it wasn't anything like that at all!

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"

I have just been reading all of your answers . You people make me sick.You do not realize how unselfish Cassie was by giving her son up. I think he deserves to know he is adopted and that his Mom wants to meet him . If he does not choose to meet her.
Then that will be the end of this whole thing.
Cassie seems very caring to me. But I wonder how caring the rest of you people are.
I think you people should stop and think about how far Cassie has come.
Instead yall want to bash her.
We found out last year his adoptive mom had never told him he was adopted.

TabithaTantrum 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TabithaTantrum Click to send private message to TabithaTantrum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>
> I have just been reading
>all of your answers .
>You people make me sick.You
>do not realize how unselfish
>Cassie was by giving her
>son up. I think he
>deserves to know he is
>adopted and that his Mom
>wants to meet him .
>If he does not choose
>to meet her.
>Then that will be the end
>of this whole thing.
>Cassie seems very caring to me.
>But I wonder how caring
>the rest of you people
>are.
>I think you people should stop
>and think about how far
>Cassie has come.
>Instead yall want to bash her.
>
>We found out last year his
>adoptive mom had never told
>him he was adopted.

Selfless OMG darlin' darlin' please give me a friggin break. The stuipd woman chose the bottle and her addictions over her son, gave him away and is now friggin crying herself and the nation a river over it.
Newsflash she gave him away, he has a mother and a father now lets leave the poor kid alone. If he wants her he will find her. Gawd get a life sweetcheeks. Cassie is the southernbelle from hell and makes Allison look like a saint.
Tabbi

jovigroove 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jovigroove Click to send private message to jovigroove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
He's not a kid anymore, he is an adult.

03-21-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING - TabithaTantrum"
Your response to sweet cheeks was unwarranted. The ONLY proper response to an inappropriate post is to alert it and let us handle it. Also, you bashed her in return, which is also not allowed.

If you want to remain here, you'll abide by our guidelines and read and heed our FAQ list.

03-21-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
16. "WARNING - sweet cheeks"
You may be supportive of Cassie.
Others may bash Cassie.
You may not criticize them for doing so. That violates our guidelines, which I hope you've read. Also please read our new FAQ list.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Actually Cassie is the one who makes me sick. I am a birth mother who put my son up for adoption in 1976. Yes I call him my son because that is what he is. Hes not a baby or an it. What should I call him? Anyways , I think Cassie is giving us birth moms a negative outlook. In thirty years I have never tried to hunt down my son or exploit him in any way. I am so grateful to people who can open up their hearts and homes and love these precious babies like they had given birth themselves. Cassie needs to cherish those pictures and move on. Some of us dont have pictures, booties, and even artwork of our babies, all we have are heartbreaking memories of handing over our little ones and hoping and praying that they are getting a loving, happy, and stable family.

03-21-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
nikkidemus, i really admire you for be so strong for your child. have you signed up at a state registry like the one in oregon? would you be open to meeting your son?

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Thanks bugaloo, it has taken a lot of strength to get me through the years. No I havent registered yet, actually I always thought that the adoptive parents would have whatever info that he would need to find us but now I realize that legally in order for him to contact me I would have to be registered. And yes I would be very open to it but I also will admit that I would be terrified. What if he just wanted to tell me how much he hated me, that I was a horrible monster etc.? That would damage me beyond repair. I guess we all fear rejection.

03-22-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"

The problem is the adoptive parents of Cassie's son , Im not sure they were much better parents that she might have been.
The adoptive Mom is on her third marriage. All those step moms and step dads. Seems kind of sad to me. They probably had a bad marriage when they adopted Cassie's son. Probably thought a child would help. I see it did'nt.
My sister gave up a son also . 40years ago. She never talks about her son at all.
I wonder if she ever thinks how he is and if he is well.
I don't dare asking her.

03-22-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Geewizz Click to send private message to Geewizz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
BRAVO - BRAVA -
You have spoken real words of love. You performed an act of faith without knowledge of the outcome - only your prayers and dreams let you know you made the right choice for your child.

03-21-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"

Last year when Cassie was trying to connect with her son.
She got in touch with one of his step Moms. She gave her the
pictures.
She thought she would like to have them. It was pictures of him growing up.

03-21-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jovigroove Click to send private message to jovigroove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
It's nice to see Cassie again! You can tell having those pictures mean the world to her. It's obvious enough that she regrets her past and all the choices she made when she was YOUNG! I'm willing to bet if her house were burning down, that album with her "sons" pictures would be the first thing she'd grab. I also think her return was much more of B/M ASKING HER back for ratings, rather than Cassie begging for more air-time.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
To me it looked like those pictures meant the world to Jodi WTF? She's just trying to get it on with another room mate hehe. Cassie is very fortunate to have those pictures!..doesn't deserve much more IMO.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I agree...she's very lucky to have anything. And this whole line of 'I just want him to know..sob sob sob' is a load of BS. Didn't she send him a video? Even if she didn't, he could have seen her on TV (or a friend did), I mean how many Dustin's who look like Cassie are there? And now we know what state he was adopted in??? Good grief, if he really did want to stay anonymous, Classless and SO have taken care of that...

I do believe that giving up a child for adoption is a selfless act...unless you're just too damn busy looking for vanilla extract to really understand what you're doing...

She will suck the life out of him....

03-21-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>To me it looked like those
>pictures meant the world to
>Jodi WTF? She's just
>trying to get it on
>with another room mate hehe.
> Cassie is very fortunate
>to have those pictures!..doesn't deserve
>much more IMO.
>

Huh? I said nothing about Jodi? I don't get your post at all.

03-22-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
33. "Perhaps she just typoed - and a notice to all"
I sometimes forget who the HG is in these threads.

But now EVERYBODY . . .

take a deep breath.

Take another one. Let it out slowly.

Now one more.

Nerves are getting frayed unnecessarily in this thread, so everyone, just throttle back a bit.

If you don't, this thread will have a lovely lock on it. Okay?

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>
>Huh? I said nothing about Jodi?
>I don't get your post
>at all.

I was referring to the way Jodi was on Cassie's bed oogling her pictures..just being Jodi sarcastic sorry for the confusion.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I feel bad for her son because he is almost being forced into seeing her when he may not be ready too if he does indeed know about her. a

He may feel just as angry as Kim does for being given up for the love of the drink. He has every right in the world to take his sweet time with meeting her. She sure didn't give him much choice otherwise.

All this time she and the show paints the adoptive mother as some sort of evil villian who is trying to prevent her from meeting him. Have any of them taken a moment to think how all this makes her feel?

03-21-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
i think the pics only feed her obsession with trying to meet him. he is at an age that is challenging to parent/child relationships. i'm sure that he and his real parents have plenty to deal with right now without throwing cassie into the mix.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Cassie has the pictures, the letters, the bib and the blanket with her at all times because she has created a shrine that is always with her, always ready. The LC's are doing her a great disservice by allowing this obsession to continue.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Hey, maybe Rhonda should have her burn them the way she had Kim burn her little suitcase...... I would not have let her make me burn that either.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
we really don't know the whole story. but cassie gave up a boy instead of taking terrible care of him. i'd want to see him also. i lost a child. no way i can see that child but if i could i would. i'm not the same kid i was at twenty. my dad didn't deserve me as his child..but after fifty yrs i'm getting the chance to have him as a dad instead of an abuser. he's changed and i want to know this new person he's become. i've done things when my grown children find out i hope they forgive me.

03-21-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Exactly! She can cart all that crap around but can't bring a GED certificate to show people nor can she say what sort of job she has now or if she is even working. Sorry but IMO she is a stalker who is being aided and abbeted by SO. If I was Cassie's kid I would get a restraining order to keep her from getting near me and to keep her from showing my pictures to people. Cassie is so unstable and obsessed with her son that maybe he fears Cassie would be of the mindset of "If I can't have him no one will!" I wouldn't put it past her with how she acts and the look she gets in her eyes when someone challenges her pipedreams.

03-21-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
i hope he doesn't know about cassie. if he realized she was walking around showing pictures of "her son" so everyone it would freak him out. cassie nor SO have explain how knowing cassie would benefit him. it seemed to be about cassie satifying an obsessive curiosity. she IS still an addict. addicted to that photo album and some wacko dreams.

it reminds me of the cops breaking into the celler of a stalker and finding a wall full of pictures of the person with which they were obsessed. scary!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I thought Cassie only wants reassurance that her son is aware of the fact that he is indeed adopted (didn't adoptive mom at one time indicate she never told him?) Even if Cassie was totally out of the picture ANY adopted child should be told that they are adopted so the adoptive mom is totally out of line if she's withheld that from him all these years. IF all Cassie wants is for him to know that his birth mom is alive and well and willing to meet him (if HE wants to)then I see no problem with that - if however, she wants to insinuate herself into his life without his express permission then I would agree that would be totally wrong and selfish of her to do.

shelley_sargent 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelley_sargent Click to send private message to shelley_sargent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Okay, I can offer a little bit of a different perspective as I have just finalized an adoption of a beautiful little girl. She just turned 2.
Anyway, I really like the way her birthparents handled the adoption. Basically they gave me their legal names, copies of their birth certificates, and their social security numbers and I will give them to my daughter when she turns 18 and tell her everything I know about the situation in which her mom and dad signed away their rights and then if and when SHE wants to, she can look them up and she has all the info she needs to find them. But until that point there is now contact and as a matter of fact we changed her name and social security number when she was adopted so that the parents CANT look her up, at least not easily. We want it to be something that she chooses to do on her own, we dont want her hunted.
I personally dont agree with them publisizing his name and pictures. He may not want his peers to know that part of his history and I believe that it is only fair to let him choose who knows about his family situation. What if his parents really havent told him the truth, this could be traumatizing to him.
I hope Cassie really thinks hard about what she is doing and the potential harm it could cause.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
The lawyer felt that the document that was signed and notarized was valid because of the shared stamp. Justin knows he is adopted. Cassie has a VERY romanticized vision of the two of them running towards each other in a field of daisies and then walking arm in arm into the sunset. Creepy.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
This is DEFINITELY a HOT topic-BUT here goes-IMHO-I think its ok for cassie to have pictures of her son-Dont want to get on my high horse here -BUT-In reality-Its probably all she will EVER have of him-I feel SORRY for cassie-She had a ROTTEN life and it was made worse by addiction-The adoption lawyer pretty much spelled it out-It looks like Dustin actually signed the notarized letter-That has got to HURT!!I think shes a basically NICE person who screwed up-If all she has are a few photos and a baby bib to remind her of ALL that she lost-I think its OK-PEACE

03-22-06, 01:51 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Please be patient - I'm new to this response thing:

I've been watching S.O. for a couple of years and have watched Cassie, with everyone else, blossom under to tutilage of Rhonda. During her conversations/revelations it had been shown that she not only chose 'the bottle' but she also chose 'to not be alone'. These are big REMORSE issues - the biggest being her child; the second the loss of credibility as a caregiver; and third giver/receiver of loveworthiness. I truly believe Cassie has other things she has not revealed and is using the claiming of her birth child - her rightful son - as her baptism by fire, where all sins will vanish. If her child will not cleans her of her past deed, how can she be clean and move forward?

If this is not true, why is she so needy of outter support and definition of self?

03-22-06, 02:23 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>Okay, I can offer a little
>bit of a different perspective
>as I have just finalized
>an adoption of a beautiful
>little girl. She just turned

CONGRATS SHELLY!

my sister-in-law was adopted just before turning 2. She's an extremely happy and productive adult who adores her adopted parents. of course, she just thinks of them as her parents, which they are. EVERYONE in our family is extremely thankful for the tough decision the birth mother made. i know you and your family will have a wonderful future with your new daughter. btw, she NEVER has been interested in looking up her bio-mom. i know others who have found their bio-moms and
it's worked out well too.

speaking of pictures though, did you get baby pics from the bio-mom? we only have one baby picture of my sister-in-law from the orphanage. it would be nice to hae more, but are fine without. she and my brother recently had a baby. we spend a lot of time guessing if she looks my sister-in-law.

03-22-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Cassie's son was raise by two different women. One had him for his younger years and kept many items that a birth mother might want, in the event she surfaced. When it was found out she existed, she was invited to the Starting Over House and she brought those photos and clothing items with her for Cassie. The woman causing the problems for Cassie right now is his 2nd mother (sort-of).

03-22-06, 02:28 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
so did the other mom say if he knows he was adopted? did anyone ask her? why don't they just ask her to get cassie in touch with him? afterall, she was bold enough to go on national tv with the photo album. how could no family or friends have seen her on tv and not tell him?

the son MUST know by now that he's adopted. right?

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
This seems to me to be more of an obsession for Cassie.I think her having the pictures of her son puts her further into her dreamworld of meeting him.I don't think the LCs should encourage this any further.

03-22-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
what was with rhonda yesterday? first she says you are not here to meet your son we havve done nothing. then a pre-arranged attorney walks in. then rhonda encourages cassie to realize there is still a good chance! that's not what i get from the son. he sounds like HE DOESN'T WANT TO MEET CASSIE! rhonda needs to snatch that photo album from cassie and hand her a real book to study for GED.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Wouldn't Cassie be in a better position to be meet her son if she got some job training, found a job, and actually had a job? Truthfully wouldn't she want to be in a position where she feels good about herself before she goes running off to meet him?

03-22-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I agree and besides all that was addressed last season when Cassie was in the house. They should send her home with copies of the tapes of her stay in the house from last year so she can review them, refresh her memory and actually do something with all she was given last year.

03-23-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>I agree and besides all that
>was addressed last season when
>Cassie was in the house.
>They should send her home
>with copies of the tapes
>of her stay in the
>house from last year so
>she can review them, refresh
>her memory and actually do
>something with all she was
>given last year.

ROFLMAO!!!! I love it!

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I personally think Cassie will stalk her abopted son. Cassie will say all I did for you, put you up for adopting to a good family, love, money, ect. Now SON you need to repay me for all I did for you.....birth, ect... The son need to wait till he in this 30's before he meets Cassie if ever....I believe she will be a real downer to him and his life, not bring him happiness.......I hope I am wrong but I do not think I am.

03-23-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
where is the birth father? doesn't he need pictures too? doesn't justin NEED him? if he NEEDS cassie then why not the dad?

03-23-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
Maybe the father doesn't give a Sh*t about him! At least Cassie cares. If I were him, I would be happy to know that my birth mother was so desperate to meet me. I would think Cassie was a piece of sh*t if she didn't care about him! Whether he chooses to accept her invitation to meet her, I don't care..But by now, I'm quite certain he must know she is on tv looking for him. I wouldn't think that would HURT him.

03-23-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Every adopted child feels differently. I have a dear friend who has made it very clear he does not wish to be contacted and does not want to know his birth parents. I talked to him about it once and there is no anger, no hostility, he has made peace with his life and he really doesn't want to explore that part of his life. He has his health records from the adoption so he does now his medical history but that's all he wanted to know.

Should he be forced into facing a "Cassie" type woman from his past just to make her happy to know he's out there and he knows about her when he's made it very clear those aren't his wishes? Thankfully he's never been faced with that issue and to the best of my knowledge his records are sealed. However, when I've watched this story I've thought of how my friend would react and while it is some birth children's fantasy it is not every child or parents fantasy to be reunited with their birth children and that's why the registries exist for those who do wish to be found and to protect those that wish to be left alone.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"

>
>Should he be forced into facing
>a "Cassie" type woman from
>his past just to make
>her happy to know he's
>out there and he knows
>about her when he's made
>it very clear those aren't
>his wishes? Thankfully he's
>never been faced with that
>issue and to the best
>of my knowledge his records
>are sealed. However, when
>I've watched this story I've
>thought of how my friend
>would react and while it
>is some birth children's fantasy
>it is not every child
>or parents fantasy to be
>reunited with their birth children
>and that's why the registries
>exist for those who do
>wish to be found and
>to protect those that wish
>to be left alone.

Well said! I totally agree.

03-23-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

>Maybe the father doesn't give a
>Sh*t about him! At least
>Cassie cares. If I were
>him, I would be happy
>to know that my birth
>mother was so desperate to
>meet me. I would think
>Cassie was a piece of
>sh*t if she didn't care
>about him! Whether he chooses
>to accept her invitation to
>meet her, I don't care..But
>by now, I'm quite certain
>he must know she is
>on tv looking for him.
>I wouldn't think that would
>HURT him.

Well. We now know that the certified letter is REAL and that he DOESN'T want to meet cassie. I could think of a million ways Cassie's aggressive pursuing of him could hurt him. Especially if it is upsetting to his adopted mom. Cassies needs to move on. It is way too bazaar that she is walking around with that photo album on national TV. She has other MAJOR urgent problems that need her attention--like not becoming homeless! There's no time for day dreaming.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
I agree! And the fact that she's doing it in a controlled environment, not just literally standing outside his window is a good thing. Yes, it's a tv show and that is a little weird, but she's going through professionals and not just seeeking him out herself.

I think the reason she hasn't let go of meeting her son is that she is such a nieve person who feels a lot and cares maybe too much, and really thought those adoptive parents were going to keep it open as they promised. Well, welcome to the real world Cassie, people are cruel and insecure and can't hold to a promise for anything. They don't care that he has your blood and skin, etc. They don't care that by denying you becuase you are "unforgiveable" they pretty much are saying, hey son, that means you can never be like that or we'll cut you off too.

I can tell you as a woman who is pregnant for the second time and going through horrible all day nausea, that you do care about your child- and just because you gave them up doesn't mean you have no feelngs for them. If I had to give up a child, you bet your a** I would carry pictures around all the time and be a little crazy about it.

I like Cassie, I think she is a kind, loving, yet too trusting, person. I wish her the best.

03-23-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
If Cassie had her act together when she got pregnant to begin with she wouldn't have had to lose her son. We only have her drunken recollactions that she actually agreed to an open adoption, none of the paper works says that was the case. What she thought they talked about when she was drunk and what she agreed to aren't always the same thing.

Now as the adoptive mother imagine drunk Cassie in an open adoption wanting access to your son, wanting to know him and wanting him to experience her. Would you want your child exposed to her drunken rants? I grew up with an acholic and I can only wish someone had removed me from their "care."

Cassie isn't thinking about the boy's wishes only her own. She made her pitch the first time and I'm more than willing to bet SO has made this child aware his birth mother wants to know him. Cassie has had the opportunity to register. That doesn't satisfy her needs. His needs outway hers.

shelley_sargent 73 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelley_sargent Click to send private message to shelley_sargent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
As I mentioned above, I just adopted a little girl through Child Protective Services.
I can tell you that, even if a birth parent and adoptive parents come to the decision to make the adoption open, once the birth parent terminates their rights, the adoptive parents are not LEGALLY bound to continueing with open adoption. Legally that child is now theirs and they dont HAVE to do anything.
In a way I think this can be very misleading for a lot of parents because they dont realize how final the termination of rights really is. Unfortunatly the birth parent rarely has a lawyer ( or at least a good one) to tell them these things, so they are happily giving their children to an adoptive family pretty much going on good faith (although most birthparents believe it is on legal faith) that the family will keep contact with them.
With us, even though our situation is different in the fact that our child was removed from her birthparents custody because of neglect issues, WE chose to allow them pictures ( only because we can still sympathize with the fact that even if you deserved to have her removed at the same time, I know it must be hard to lose a child). However, if either tries to contact before she goes to them, then all ties are cut.
In Cassies case, I think it is wonderful that she does have some pictures. Yes, she screwed up, yes, she didnt need to have him with her while she was drinking, but at the same time, he is still her birth child and regardless of her past mistakes and time and distance she is still going to think about him and miss him. I can only sympathize with her in that aspect.
But, like I said, she needs to back off if he isnt ready to meet her. I only hope that my little girl's parents honor that request we have made. That is why we changed my daughters name and social security number, so that she will have the option of looking for them and not vis-versa.
Regardless, it will be interesting ot see how things turn out with SO's influence.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
My father was an alchoholic too, and used to manipulate us with pain both physically and mentally. I admit not wanting to have anything to do with him, and yet at my Grandmother's funeral I still went over and gave him a hug despite the past. He may not be the best person in my book, but he still deserves forgiveness and is still my father. In any case, on the real topic- I just don't think it's crazy for Cassie to have those pictures. The boy is part of her flesh- maybe pictures are alll she'll have. Thanks for listening.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
The idea that she has the pics isn't disturbing...the way she displays them as if she was there is what is creepy...

The only reason she's not giving up on this is because she has blown through all of her options. So she thinks to herself 'wait, I had a kid, he's an adult now and will love me unconditionally'...she is hanging her future on this star wether he likes it or not....very very selfish...

Sad thing is, they'll probably get him on the hook for her...then leave them bobbing in the sea with Cassie using him as her life preserver....

03-23-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Why does Cassie hae so many pictures of "her son"?"
>The idea that she has the
>pics isn't disturbing...the way she
>displays them as if she
>was there is what is
>creepy...

EXACTLY!! she does act like she was there! the good old day... dr. stan needs to give her a good talking to. i wish she could have talked to melinda!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •