The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
I guess Rhonda is her new coach so lets help Lisa out. I'll start......

1. It's rotten and is starting to stink up the place.
2. Humpty Dumpty has left the building.
3. Christie is jealous of it.
4. Allison thinks it's for her womb.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... LisaW 03-20-06 1
   RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... shawnar 03-20-06 2
   RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... beckettrep 03-20-06 9
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... JustBNMe 03-20-06 3
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Kattrikk 03-20-06 4
   RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... JCSMOM 03-20-06 5
       RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... patacake 03-20-06 7
       RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... ilovetv2 03-22-06 18
           RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... sharnina 03-22-06 19
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... lovemydogdude 03-20-06 6
   RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... JCSMOM 03-20-06 8
       RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... tac_2 03-20-06 10
           RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Juliejo 03-21-06 11
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Mama_Pita 03-21-06 12
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Cygnus X1 03-21-06 13
   RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Ijustsharted 03-21-06 14
       RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... sm2 03-21-06 15
           RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... olemiss4192 03-21-06 16
               RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Dayum Yankee 03-21-06 17
                   RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... Juliejo 03-22-06 20
                       RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... sharnina 03-22-06 21
 RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid ... pmfmpls 03-22-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaW 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaW Click to send private message to LisaW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Hahaha, you are so bad... lol! I found it interesting how other in the house where giving her the reasons instead of her coming up with them on her own. I'm all for helping but does that fall under some of Lisa's issues? She didn't even think of the basic reasons for her being there. 1. Finding the passion, speaking her own opinion. Those were giving to her by her mates.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
I don't see what Lisa has done to deserve to put down the egg in the first place.What has she done ? Made a 1 phone call to Tony and she's fixed? Seeing her coming up with reasons to put it down just shows me that she is not ready. That woman can not come up with a thought of her own? How did she find her passion? 1 dance lesson? 1 guitar lesson? and she needs her roomies to tell her that she can speak her own opinion? Go figure!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-20-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Actually all I kept hearing was basically the same reason/different words..........what a fake she is! And Jodi needs to BUTT OUT.........this is Lisa's assignment and Jodi has gone way beyond just helping out - my god she sat there and through out one reason after another albeit all the same reasons but again, with different words. Lisa - go home already.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
It would give her one less thing to complain about.

Jodi might eat it if Lisa doesn't get rid of it.

Jill called and said she was hungry and since she wasn't gainfully employed she needed food so Lisa could send her the egg.

Kim might say it doesn't understand her and then say it hurts her feelings and is mean to her just like everyone and everything else is

Christie might sit on it and it would totally disappear.

The egg has been though enough (done it's time LOL) and deserves to be set free away from the lunatics in the SOH

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
LOL JUSTBNME, you already used my Jill joke

Ok, so, Lisa needs to GET SERIOUS. Rhonda said the housemates could HELP, not do it for her entirely. How many did Lisa come up with on her own? Hardly the majority of them! I say she can get rid of the damn egg when she can do something herself (ANYTHING!)

JCSMOM 36 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JCSMOM Click to send private message to JCSMOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
I found the assignment a little "grasping at straws"---it is obvious Rhonda did not know much about the egg and what it is supposed to represent (ala Iyanla) and Lisa didn't do a very good job of explaining what it was supposed to mean to her (again, has she had an original thought?!?!)---I thought it would have been funny if someone started quoting the song "50 ways to leave your lover" ---get on a plane jane, don't mean to be coy roy---just set yourself free---etc...It just seemed kinda silly....I think it's odd that they don't explain Iylana's blantant absence---just my observations/opinions.

patacake 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail patacake Click to send private message to patacake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "

>Rhonda did not know much
>about the egg and what
>it is supposed to represent

Rhonda knew enough to ask for 50 reasons, not just a top ten list. Watch Lisa spin. (Remember how she couldn't even think how to begin a letter to hubby.)
Here's a one for the road--
1. I don't want to carry this egg around anymore, because I could read on the RTVW forum how dumb I look carrying this egg around in this little plastic dish with a folded paper towel as a cushion.

ilovetv2 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovetv2 Click to send private message to ilovetv2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
WHERE IS IYANLA? I can't help but notice that she hasn't been on the show for over a week. Has she quit? Is she vacationing? What are her clients going to do? Does Rhonda have to take over for her with them? I noticed that Dr. Stan is holding whatever sessions Rhonda isn't, and he seems to be filling in for Iyanla also. Regarding Lisa and the egg: it was supposed to represent Tony's heart at first, but the other day Rhonda said it was both Lisa's and Tony's heart. I think she should just cook it and eat it; then it will be part of her for a day or two at least.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Actually, Lisa was the one to refer to as both of their hearts. Rhonda let her go with it.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Just another sign that Iyanla's nowhere to be found WTF!?

Great post JCSMOM..I agree Lisa didn't wasn't able to explain why she was packing the egg around in the first place. Rhonda was obviously clueless on the whole deal. Wonder why Lisa had to even ask about it..is she that lazy?..it's just an egg..is it starting to stink? 50 ways to leave your lover I love it lmao.

Other reasons I might add:
~All the gossiping she does..her jaw might cause the egg to shatter.
~She can't flamingo dance while holding the egg
~Now that she finally tweezed her eyebrows she can see it and she doesn't like it anymore.
~She's afraid Jodi might try to hug it and crush it thus failing her assignment.

JCSMOM 36 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JCSMOM Click to send private message to JCSMOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Maybe Rhonda will combine assignments and can use those egg shells for someone she sees fit to walk on---flashback to the couples episode-------or she could use them to egg someone ---flashback to Kim recreating the "mess" of her childhood and broke eggs all over the place. Remember---reduce, reuse, recycle. SO is ecology friendly.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
The egg, the 50 reasons, dancing, guitar, and all the other stupid stuff they give Lisa feels to me like busy work. I just don't think she's had the thought and attention given to her that the others have had...probably a good thing!

I thought Rhonda was at her most phoney today with all the women. (Almost manic, in fact.) But when it came to Lisa's turn, she starting coming down off her high....again, probably a good thing, for Lisa.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Lisa's Egg was made for walking
and that is just what it will do
one of these days that egg will walk all over'
Her.

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
1.Jump on the bus gus
2. make a new plan stan
3. dont need to be coy, roy
4. Just set yourself free.
(oh, thats 50 ways to leave your lover!! Same Difference)

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Maybe she has other plans for it:

No reference to Lisa's size intended.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "

HAHAHAHA!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Lisa talked in circles so much the egg scrambled itself and Kim ate it when she wanted a egg.

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Christie keeps stealing it as another one of her "addictions"

Lisa is sick of telling Christie,"This is not your mother egg! Quit blaming it!"

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
thanks for all the laughs everyone...........nearly spit my coffee out all over my keyboard.
I think I heard on today's show that Lisa had come up with 5 reasons and the other housemates came up with the rest.
She could use the old question.......who came first the chicken or the egg and tell Rhonda it wants to be hatched.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "

You only get laid once!

It takes 4 minutes to get hard

2 minutes to get soft and

You have to share a box with 11 other guys

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Oooohhhh, that was soooo bad. You ROCK.

LLOOOOLLLL

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 50 Reasons for Lisa to get rid of her egg.... "
Another reason-
Cuz it makes Cassie feel bad...Lisa is just another "adoptive" mother who has total custody and control over somebody's abandoned kid!

(Maybe that's her son! Similar IQs!!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •