The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 6 and beyond"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 6 and beyond"
Hi, I'm just a lurker here really, but over the weekend, having read a number of the spoilers and whatnot the following picture emerged into my head about what the rest of the season would look like. Warning, this is a long post. So here goes:

Ep. 6. Jon drives a rift between Christa and Rupert lying to both about the other's imminent betrayal. Christa figures out that Jon is lying but too late to do anything so she gets voted off but somehow Rupert gets the blame.

Ep. 7. Ghost tribe is last 4 out (Lil, Burt, Christa and Michelee). Immunity won by ghost tribe. Drake votes out Rupert (because he is seen as the one who made sure Christa got the boot the previous week); Morgan votes out Ryan (why Ryan and not Darrah - I don't know).

Ep. 8. Morgan wins IC. Ghost votes out Michelle. Drake votes out Shawn (I see Jon's hand at work here).

Ep. 9. Merge. Ghost tribe is now: Lil, Burt, Christa;
Morgan is: Osten, Andrew, Darrah, Tijuana
Drake is: Trish, Jon, Sandra

2 ICs. After the first IC Christa reveals Jon's lie so Drake's big regret is voting out Rupert. They turn on Jon and Jon is voted out.
2nd IC. tribes decide that those who were already voted out should have no chance of winning so they vote out Burton who is first jury.

Ep. 10. There are now 8 left. The family members are flown down just in case. 2 ICs again. After first IC. Christa is voted out, again because they feel she shouldn't have been given a second chance like Rupert. In second IC, Lil wins immunity so the girls gang up together in order to make an all female final four and vote out Andrew. (Besides, Lil and Darrah are still angry with him for being dishonest and turfing Ryan).

Ep. 11 6 left. we are back to the right numbers of remaining contestants for the show number. Family reward challenge. Don't care who wins. IC. Osten wins (seems he was lying about being weak). Ti is voted out because she wants Osten instead of all-fem final 4. (It would seem that they forgot that Lil was a ghostie by now).

Ep. 12. 5 left: Osten, Lil, Trish, Sandra, Darrah. Osten wins immunity again. Lil and Trish make an older-girls pact. Sandra voted off.

Ep. 13. final four: Trish Osten, Lil, Darrah. Osten wins. Trish out (dunno why).
Last immunity challenge (can't help but think Paulie might use this for a precap): reconstruct a dead pirates body. naturally, Darrah wins. Osten out.

Final 2: Lillian and Darrah.

Final vote: many still think that ghostie shouldn't win so Darrah wins 5-2 with only the fellow ghosties voting for Lil or 4-3 with Trish also voting for an older gal.

Note that depending which spoiler you like, you can swap Sandra and Darrah in the boot sequence and/or Trish and Lillian.

This takes into account most of TDT and Snewser's spoiler info in a way that can work but seems, imo, rather forced. esp. why would Rhino go before Darrah.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep. 7 speculation aethelstan 10-20-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep. 7 speculation"
I'm going to contradict myself here. But another possibility is this:

On Ep. 7. This should be the merge episode with 10 survivors. The ghosties are the last 4 out and they win a 3-way immunity challenge forcing Drake and Morgan to turf someone. So Drake votes out Shawn or Rupert and Morgan votes out Rhino.

This means that without the ghosties we have 8 Drake/Morgan persons remaining where we should have 9 by the end of the episode.

So, the ghosties have a reward challenge where the reward is a return to the game. The challenge is the first to make fire since fire represents life in the game and if you can relight your torch you can return the game. Lillian wins. (this fulfills the spoiler that Lil comes back and wins 2 challenges in a row).

This way, there is only one episode which doesn't follow the standard RC/IC format but we still have the expected number of candidates remaining and CBS can have as a promo "next week only 9 contestants will remain but you'll never believe which 9."

If this has been suggested in another post, I apologize and stand ready to face the flames.

Aethelstan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •