The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

mad_dog1015 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mad_dog1015 Click to send private message to mad_dog1015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS......."
Hi everyone,

A lurker here from Canada and enjoy all the posts. I live in Southern Ontario and on our channel CTV which broadcasts The Amazing Race aired some clips before this season started and was quickly pulled.

The promo's showed Derek and Drew cheering in a group with other teams as in the end of each season which has all booted groups cheering on the final teams as they race until the end. This promo was only showed twice and was never seen again, so the next bootees are DEREK and DREW!!!!!

KEEP ON RACIN!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS....... Cole 12-05-02 1
   RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS....... someguy 12-06-02 4
 RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS....... SkyDiva 12-05-02 2
   RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS....... Skilinopia 12-05-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS......."
I believe Derek and Drew go next, but only because it's the most logical choice. Derek seems like he's going to crack.

Anyone else from Canada who saw these commercials want to confirm their existence?

someguy 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail someguy Click to send private message to someguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS......."
I am from Canada and I do believe I have seen the commercial, although it is not what you guys think. The promos shown were during the START of the race in Miami, Florida. All the contestants were cheering probably because they were excited to start the race. Therefore, the promo does not reveal that Derek and Derek will be eliminated next.

SkyDiva 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyDiva Click to send private message to SkyDiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS......."
Well.. on a bright note, at least we know we won't be having a threepeat from TAR1 and TAR2 where the "good looking" male team wins. If Flo wasn't so whiny I might be routing for FloZac, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard now. I think Ken & Gerard are great, and are really pulling for them. As far as Ian/Teri, I can tell they care for each other.. so I guess it wouldn't be too bad if they won. Even though Ian "seems" like he's constantly berating Teri.. perhaps it's just the editing.

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: THE NEXT BOOTEE TEAM IS......."
Hmmm...could Ian and Terri win after all? In the sense, do you find that they are edited less to show their ugly side (i.e Ian) and more of their competitive side and their strong relationship? That although they bicker they still hold fast to one another? KennyG would be a tragic second if Ian and Terri wins but Zach and Flo do not deserve to win. Is there a reversal of roles now with Flo taking on a villain role and Zach the victim? If she is edited as being a self-centered diva, CBS would be crazy to allow her team (and unfortunately Zach who get dragged along with her) win. However, with a few more episodes to go and with the twins most likely eliminated and Drew out of her sight, Flo may yet "Change" for the "better". Based on Fitness level, all three teams are around the same in fitness level; only the twins are able to outrun any of them. That means, this season would have to boil down to strategy.

One more point, there seems to be a common theme of the "importance of being the oldest" running through this season's Reality TV. Ian and Terri has been shown to frequently sprout the "We are the oldest and the other teams think we are the weakest, blah blah blah" line. Could this mean that they are the ultimate winners?

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •