The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor:Palau DVD :("
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor:Palau DVD :("
Boy was I disappointed with the effort they put into this package (not to mention they could've picked any other season). I couldn't believe how sloppy it felt, the four bonus featurettes should have been combined into one long interview featurette because there was no distinct difference between the subjects of the featurettes. I still don't understand why it is so hard to make the menus more polished and interactive (like the 'greatest and most outrageous moments' dvd menus). Finally I am baffled as to the decision of which seasons are chosen for release: Palau now and VANUATU in December!?!?! Let's just make Thailand next and kill the fans dreams of ever seeing their favorite seasons making it onto dvd.
Please Paramount and CBS, PLEASE make an effort next time around or I won't be purchasing the next season, especially if you keep upping the price each time.

On a side note: I love the commentaries and seeing the contestants again, but how about a bigger variety? I mean if you release Thailand have Brian (if he's released from jail), Helen, Clay, Ted, Jan, and Jeff Probst do some...then have Ghandia, Shii Ann, Stephanie, Tanya, Jed, and Robb Z do some too! I love getting to know the early boots, and getting to experience their personalties more because we had so little time with them on the show (and they're probably cheaper anyway)!!!

Sorry it's soooo long =)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :( JanetFAN 09-03-06 1
 RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :( Das Mole 09-03-06 2
   RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :( JanetFAN 09-03-06 3
   RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :( JanetFAN 09-05-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-03-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :("
bump ;)

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-03-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :("
I looked for it at my local Best Buy and they didn't have it. And I probably looked in a few other places if I happened to think of it at the time, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Even if the commentaries are bad, I don't really listen to those too much anyway. I just want every season of the show

Oy vey.

09-03-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :("
I'll probably end up buying all the seasons just so they do release the seasons I want.

I found mine at a Frye's Electronics store...if you can't find it check out amazon.com!

09-05-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor:Palau DVD :("
Das Mole :

Do you happen to know what the next dvd is after Vanuatu?

I hope it's Amazon (if I don't hear from Janet I'll be LIVID!!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •