The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yahoo Insider Ep. 5 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-17-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yahoo Insider Ep. 5 "

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16547.topic

Ryan is Thankful for Rupert's Advice
----------------------------------

With the Morgan's Tribe in need of help, Rupert came to the rescue. How did Ryan oprey feel about the temporary addition to his tribe, and did he believe Rupeert was truly helpful? Find out as insider takes you to the Morgan camp, as Ryan explains it all.

Ryan: "I felt totally helpless before Rupert got here. We were down to sand crabs, an uh, stuff like oysters, but you know our oyster supply started running out so me an Andrew went on this long trek the other day trying to find some fish... and you know, now that I know how to use the tool I'm that much better and I'm not helpless anymore. But beforehand, you know.... probably the smartest thing this tribe ever did was get ahold of Rupert. I mean, now we've won 2, and we feel stronger. We've won 2 challenges out of 8 and I owe him alot for that. And I totally respect him and I guess over on his side of the tribe they took it for granted that they were getting fish all the time and he had actually called us the 'working class tribe' because we're always doing stuff. We're kind of stumbling all over ourselves and not getting things done. So he just helped us straighten things out and I think it was one of the best things to happen to Morgan."

Cut

Ryan: "The fact that we don't know how to fish didn't really help us or hurt us or hider us in any way but I know physically it did. So now the other tribe now knows that we know how to catch fish and Rupert probably told them that I know how to get it so... now that we're going to have protein intake... so they're going to be in a bit of trouble. Rupert's kind of the workhorse over there, so if we can kind of defeat Rupert (grins) we can be back in the game a little bit more, you know? And it's just (pauses) it's unfortunate he's over there (laughs)."

Cut

I think the rest of my tribe is a bit against the fishing thing. uh, two, I think T and Osten don't like to get in the water. Well, T does but Osten, you know he doesn't like to swim, so... and Darrah can't pull the sling back, because you have to kind of pull it back hard. And Andrew, I don't know if he didn't want to learn or he thought I was going to take care of it, but it's an advantage for me strategically. And, 'cause I'm going to get fish, you know I'll go out and spend a couple of hours in the morning, get fish for everybody, and they can clean it, and I can kind of rst and kick back a little bit. But uh, it was kind of odd to me that nobody wanted to learn. I'm the type of person that's like 'hey, let's do this, let's try this out'. You know I've always got a positive attitude about things andyou know you leanr something new everyday. People say 'oh no you don't'
but you don't know anything. You learn all the time. You learn until you're dead."

sasketoon
(10/17/03 1:51 am)
Reply Jonny Fair Play
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonny Fair Play
--------------

How does Jon really see himself, and what does he think his tribe should really be afraid of? Insider answers the burning question, "Who is Jonny fair play?"

Christa: "I'm psyched about our beans."

jon: "This is going to be the best meal of our week (laughs)"

voiceover- jon : "As far as who's in danger on this tribe, you know, the guys have to worry about me being so smart and so athletically gifted and all that. but the main danger- definitely the ladies." (big grin)

flashes back to jon with a plate of rice near the campfire-

jon: (to christa) "I'm a pimp, I'm a playa" (moves his hand down to his groin)

christa looks up from her plate at him and kind of manages a weak grin.

voice-over- jon: " women have been in danger since the day I was born, pretty much. Because I'm so irresistible, and smart, and great, and perfect. Almost hypnotic when you think about it"

flashes back to the campfire and the tribe is eating-

Trish: "tell us a typical night in jon's life. A typical singles night- what happens?"

jon: (small grin) " a typical singles night is I get dressed up to the hilt, I rock a cool ass t-shirt. I walk out with my hair just goin' (points at hair). Like 'what's up girl? what choo know'? (giggling)

voice-over- michelle (showing michelle at the campfire listening to jon with an uncomfortable fake grin): "we're just sitting around the fire, talking about stuff and of course, jon's sex life came up. (show's michelle's face now) He tells these crazy crazy fantasy stories. I don't know whether to believe them 9wrinkles her nose), or whether not to believe them... I, I.... I couldn't even tell you, they're so off the wall."'

back to Jon at the fire-

Jon:" I walk up and I mean, just pimp limp" (demonstrates the limp by shuffling through the sand)

voice-over-Jon "I think I'm an enigma and they're just so puzzled, it's like a deer caught in the headlights. They don't know what to do. (shows Jon on beach doing his confessional interview now) I mean, when you've got bait like this (makes reeling motion with invisible fishing pole) just reel them in."

back to the fire

trish: "so then what happens? when you finally talk to her and she likes you, what happens?"

jon: "I mean, any girl that talks to me is going to like me. Just look at me."

interview with sandra: "Jon is such an ass. He thinks he's a ladies man."

(shows sandra at the fire now smiling) "you're a player"

interview with sandra:" I would love to see these women that he claims he has all these special moments with. I don't know. He's gotta be lying! He's not the cutest guy out there. He's skinny, he's doesn't have no meat on him,"

voice-over -michelle (images of jons legs)"Jon has got the worst pair of chicken legs I've ever seen in my life. They're worse than a females. it's just bones really. You know.... tendons and stuff. That's it (smiles)"

(jon at fire) "I do alot better than I think any guy with women in say, my position, size wise..."

christa: "size and looks you mean?"

jon :"yeah"

christa:"it's not about looks though, you know? Or size wise, because it's all about character and personality."

jon (looking over trish, michelle and christa):"I mean, you guys dig me, right?"

all the girls mutter positive responses-

trish:"look, you're standing with four women..."

jon:"exactly"

trish:"you're the only guy here with four women".

jon (points down the beach at Shawn in the distance): "look at that guy, he's standing down there all alone"

everyone giggles

voice-over jon: "if you don't have confidence going into this game, you won't do well in this game.I've got all the confidence in this world which is great. I've never ever suffered from a lack of confidence. I have more alliances with more people numbers wise than anyone else in this game. At the same tie though I really really really know that luck is the only thing getting me by. And it's the same thing with the ladies. I mean, like, confidence helps but, if you're not lucky you're not taking it home."

trish at the fire:"do we believe jon's stories girls?"

muttering from the girls.

trish" we believe about 50% of them I'd say"

jon:"I've got no reason to make them up"

christa: "right."

XianneKei
(10/17/03 4:27 am)
ezSupporter
Re: Insider: Michelle The Day After
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here's my part to help out Sasketoon and Marko

NOTE: This is NOT easy to do. Thanks Marko for doing it regularly and Sasketoon for taking up the slack.

Michelle the day after

One of the things I could have done to save myself the night I was voted out is talk to Trish about it --kind of plead my case to her of why I should stay and Shawn should go, but I didn't do that. And the reasoning is kind of surprising. Why should I have to go and plead my case to Trish? “Who is Trish to tell me that ‘oh, Ok, you can stay.’” I just didn’t like that whole idea I didn’t like that.. No one likes to be the underdog, no one likes to sit and beg. I wasn’t going to sit and beg. It really comes down to who is she to decide my fate in the game. I know it sounds stupid cause I may have been able to stay longer, but it’s just a personal thing. I just can’t do it.

So I talked to Rupert and Jon instead, who you know, seemed to know how I kind of felt. I would never have talked to Christa about it because she’s nasty -- she’s not a fun person to talk to begin with. I just don’t like the idea of Trish being the leader of everything. She’s kind of the undercover leader. No one knows she’s the one behind it, but she is.

I mean I think the people who are under her working for her are people like Jon and Christa and Rupert and Sandra. They are all working for her. I don’t know if they know they realize that is how it’s turning out but it is. It’s like Trish is the queen and everybody else is working under her, but at the same time it looks like the other people are the masterminds because they are doing all the work. Like Jon’s looking like he’s doing all the work. But he’s doing what Trish is telling him to do. So I don’t know if they realize that but I definitely did and I didn’t want any part of that. Even for a million dollars it’s hard to step back. I did that a lot. I did step back and swallow my pride and suck things up that I normally wouldn’t have. I kept my mouth shut when I normally would have said something. I just had had enough and I just couldn’t do it this time.

CUT

The one thing I would do differently if I did go through this whole experience again is I would try to hang out with -- be a girlie girl more. From day one I was better friends with some of the guys on the tribe. It did make me seem standoffish to the women.. I may not be intimidating, but they wanted me to be more of a girlie girl. They wanted me to go over and braid hair with them and do all that stuff and I just wasn’t interested in that. It made me look stuck up or something.

CUT

After going though the whole experience, being out there for a little over two weeks I left with more than I came there with. I gained a lot of insight on myself and my life. Right now it’s still overwhelming what I ‘m getting out of this. I think over time a lot of things will develop as time goes on. Right now All I can think about is that I’m 22-years -old and I’m having this chance to have this amazing opportunity and the chance to reflect back on who I am and what I want to do with my life. It sounds kind of corny but a lot of it is that I am so young and I have this chance to see the kind of person I am and see what other people think of me and improve on that. I know it’s corny but it’s a major thing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •