The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Please help"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

olena_k 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-12, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olena_k Click to send private message to olena_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Please help"
I do not know English very well, sorry for the mistakes.
Good day to you!
This letter comes to my girlfriend, which currently require financial assistance, a person close to me.
Please read this letter and help if you can.
I apologize if the letter with this information you now have is not the first time!

Please help

Dear good people!

The letter writing to you all with a human for help.
Our friend, a wonderful man now needs financial assistance.
We are writing to each of you a sincere request for financial assistance that we can. For all of us a lot and even if each donate 10 – 20 $, this is enough to help.

Sincerely thank all those who care!

Funds can be counted as follows: swift: RZBA AT WW
RAIFFEISEN ZENTRALBANK OESTERREICH
AM STADTPARK 9
VIENNA
AUSTRIA
ACC.: № 70/55022305
swift: AVALUARIVF
BANK AVAL IVANO-FRANKIVSK REGIONAL
DIRECTION
ACC.028 - 262031923829
KLYMENKO OLENA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Please help RollDdice 03-28-12 1
 RE: Please help kingfish 03-28-12 2
   RE: Please help MissMyth 03-28-12 3
       RE: Please help RollDdice 03-28-12 5
           RE: Please help kingfish 03-29-12 7
               RE: Please help newsomewayne 03-30-12 10
                   RE: Please help kingfish 03-30-12 12
 RE: Please help PepeLePew13 03-28-12 4
   RE: Please help agman 03-29-12 6
 *looks up* foonermints 03-29-12 8
   RE: *looks up* agman 03-30-12 9
 RE: Please help newsomewayne 03-30-12 11
 RE: Please help me find my keys, ju... suzzee 04-06-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-12, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Please help"
I refer you to Estee, our Special Person Advancing Money.

I'm sure she'll get right on this.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Please help"
I hope and pray that you find a job that will help you relieve your financial problems. If you do, I hope you will remember that I hoped and prayed for good fortune for you and the person close to you, and that you will gratefully send money (the $10-$20 sounds about right, if you can afford no more) to:

K. Fisch
124 Coral Reef Road
Bottom Othe Ponde, USA

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please help"
Dear K. Fisch,
I am hoping and praying that your hopes and prayers are answered abundantly and so feel that I am deserving of a share of any monies you might receive as a result of your hoping and praying for this fine and worthy individual. Just let me know when I can stop by and collect my portion.
Thank you,
The Mything Person

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Please help"
Dear Mr. Fisch,

Greetings and benevolence unto you! I am Grand Attorney and Surgeon General of Botswana Ponanna FeeFi Foanna and I have been engaged to send you your inheritance.

Please reply with your full name, bank routing number and inseam. I will contact you soon to arrange for your receiptance of fundage from this mythical relative with the unicorn horn.

03-29-12, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please help"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Dear everyone who wants to horn in on my gig:

Me an Olena have an understanding, one that I hope and pray will be psychologically beneficial to him/her and his/her loved one, and monetarily for me.

If you want to discuss participation, I'll meet you in the Sargasso Sea and we'll see who can breath water.

VTY,
KF

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Please help"
Dear Mr. Fisch.

This is the government. Consulting our current records we find you are delinquent in depositing in our accounts the sum of $975.13. This sum is equal to all present and expected reciepts in direct result from the operation of your prayer/well wishing - not to be confused with wishing well income, which falls under a completely different tax code and EPA regulation, under the Clean Water Act of 1972 - small business for the current fiscal quarter.

Not included in this sum are regulating fees and permitting costs, nor any taxes due from your associates and employees that I see have started making collections and requests for collections of their own.

Thank you for your quick response to this matter, as we have already begun lien-holding filings on all your possessions, both in this dimension, and those you inquire upon for your praying/wishing activities.

Sincerely,
N.S.Wayne
U.S. Dept. of We Want Your Money and Will Take It by Force.

03-30-12, 12:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Please help"
Dear NSW;

Gulp!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Please help"
>I do not know English very
>well, sorry for the mistakes.

And yet you had no trouble understanding the words used to register, log in, find three different forums, and post.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Please help"
And register at various locations all over google.(take any line from the message and google it!)

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "*looks up*"
I apologize for my unbelieving compadres. So Sad!

Where is the love?

Agman smiles upon us all!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *looks up*"
I was wondering where you went!

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-12, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Please help"
I do not know English very well, sorry for the mistakes.

Hobbs? Sorry, man, I didn't know things were this bad for you. Can you give me a Michigan addy to send the money? I'd hate to think of you working through all the functions needed to get access of foriegn accounts at an ATM.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-12, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Please help me find my keys, jus' sayin'"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-12 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

Dear good people!

Sincerely thank all those who care!

Wait. What? Here? good people? all those who care? Oh honey, did you know you're in Blows?

Mr Fisch, Mr. A. G. Mann, Mr. N.S. Wayne, Mr. Roll D. Dice. BWAHAHAHA! Holy Schnikey. >snort< Keep up the good work. >gasp<

agman made me famous dahlin'

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •