The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 5 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 5 Predictions "
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Sorry for the late posting but I've been dealing with some server problems that hopefully should be now resolved.

It's no secret that this is a difficult week -- Rupert, Jon, Christa, Michelle, Rhino -- all of them loom as prime potential bootees for various reasons and Rupert's tribal status, the rumors of a ghost tribe, the possibility of additional castaway "thefts," the still unknown "Big Lie," and the fact that I've spent the entire week concentrating on the Boston Red Sox further complicate the situation.

Reward Challenge

I don't think the "Everyone's Hero" title has to mean Rupert either A) leads Morgan to RC victory, or B) leads Drake to IC challenge victory upon his return. I think it simply refers to his cumulative actions to date and likely just refers to the praise he receives from Morgan when he comes into camp and shows them how Survivor tribal living is done (we've already seen Tijuana and Rhino gushing over him in the previews.)

The consensus seems to be that DRAKE actually wins the reward challenge, so given my minimal spoiler activity of the past week, I'm not going to disagree.

RC WINNER: DRAKE

Immunity Challenge

Immunity is the typical gross food challenge, and at this point, gross as it is, this challenge is usually just a "mind over matter," who-wants-it-more type of thing -- something you'd think would place Morgan at an advantage. But then again, Morgan tribe members like Osten haven't exacrtly shown a lot of "inner strength" or an ability to rise to the challenge. Regardless, the CBS promos seem to point to some gagging, etc. on the Morgan side, which is likely misdirection, so MORGAN still seems the favorite to win the IC.

RC WINNER: MORGAN

Bootee

Here's where it gets complicated... if we assume Morgan wins immunity, then Drake is going to TC. But it's unclear if Morgan will get to steal another Drake for a couple of days, and if so, if they can take Rupert again or must pick someone else. Either way, even if they are with the tribe at TC, I'm having a difficult time envisioning a scenario where Drake boots a strong player in back-to-back TC's, so I consider Shawn and Rupert to be safe. Trish and Sandra also seem secure, leaving Jon, Christa, and Michelle. As much as we all hate the idea, Jon seems comfortably in an alliance (or two) and seems the least likely of the three to be booted.

That leaves Michelle and Christa and here's where things get confusing. Again, having been tied up with following the Boston Red Sox all of the past week, my simple Occum's Razor logic would say that Michelle, the clear outsider who was in an alliance with Burton and the only Drake member NOT to vote for him at last week's TC wouldbe the obvious target of the next Tribal Council (with all the "does Drake still trust Rupert" CBS promos playing the role of simple misdirection), however from what I've seen online, the majority of the spoiler folks who have actually spent some time working on this week's analysis seem to think CHRISTA is the likely bootee, so I'll defer to their judgement is go with CHRISTA. But I'm still going follow the Occum's Razor idea and select MICHELLE as our alternate pick.

BOOTEE: CHRISTA
ALTERNATE BOOTEE: MICHELLE

-SB

PS Go SOX! (hey, it's worked for two weeks now, I sure as hell aren't going to stop including it in my prediction postings tonight)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivo... dabo 10-16-03 1
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivo... Kalsteau 10-17-03 2
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivo... dabo 10-17-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 5 Predictions "
Bawston and New Yawk tied in the 8th. Will Bawston send in another pitcher?

Too bad Chicago only wound up with a new goat, would have loved to see the Cubbies and Red Sox face off in the World Series.

Kalsteau 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kalsteau Click to send private message to Kalsteau Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 5 Predictions "
There will never be a Red Sox vs. Cubs series - don't
you believe in the curses? Baseball sucks anyways ...
Go Terps!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 5 Predictions "
LOL! I do believe in curses, doesn't everyone. But I also believe in expiration dates.

Oh well, as they're saying now in Chicago and Boston, there's always next year.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •