The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-12, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Welcome to another season of "Well I got nothing better to do on Wednesday Night" and another season full of opportunities to shred a fine cast of Daws & mactors.

Of course Rolly will be your host during the majority of the season but he said he was going to visit some family for a couple of weeks. I have it on good authority that he's off hunting cougars in South Beach. I'm sure he'll blog all about it.

Showstopper: The hottie walk of studs (thank you production) wowzer what a parade of abs.

OK, I've gotta throw this bottle of champagne and launch the good ship BTS, grab a life jacket and let 'er rip.

Burnett, get over here and clean up my beach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 GAH! foonermints 02-16-12 1
   RE: GAH! Karchita 02-16-12 7
 RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... suzzee 02-16-12 2
   RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... michel 02-19-12 16
 RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... suzzee 02-16-12 3
 RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... jbug 02-16-12 4
   RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... michel 02-19-12 17
       RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... jbug 02-19-12 20
           RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... michel 02-20-12 23
       RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... caseymagoo 02-20-12 21
           RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... michel 02-20-12 22
               RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... caseymagoo 02-20-12 24
                   RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... michel 02-20-12 25
 RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... agman 02-16-12 5
   RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... suzzee 02-16-12 10
       RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... michel 02-19-12 18
           RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... agman 02-20-12 26
 RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... Molaholic 02-16-12 6
   RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... jbug 02-16-12 8
 This is the episode when no one lis... kingfish 02-16-12 9
   RE: This is the episode when no one... suzzee 02-16-12 11
   RE: This is the episode when no one... foonermints 02-18-12 13
       RE: This is the episode when no one... agman 02-18-12 14
   RE: This is the episode when no one... michel 02-19-12 19
 RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... kingfish 02-17-12 12
   RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Crack... suzzee 02-18-12 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "GAH!"
Whoops.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-16-12, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: GAH!"
You're a leave taker, wrist breaker, trouble maker
Don't you mess around with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcSBurP8yLs

02-16-12, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
I got nothing, I didn't even recognize myself. Colton did ask me for bridal advice. Poor Kourtney, ouchie munga.

I'll go bridal on your a$$

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-12, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
You, me, Chelsea and Kat are the cutest girls around so we should get together and party! Drive the guys really crazy!

02-16-12, 08:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
At least Jiffy gave me a shout out tonight.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
You all think you're gonna hang around here waiting for me to do a pole dance, huh? hold your breath, okay?

I knew I was fit & hot before I came here, but being singled out as the one to do the pole dance?
Yea, I still got it!
Let's see some of you young chicks look as hot as me at this age.

Bring it on!

or Hutwife either!

02-19-12, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Unfortunately, you are not in the core 5 of cute cute girls. That pole will be in LL not on the island.

And who wants to dance for Troyzan and Tarzan anyway????

02-19-12, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
I can outwit, outplay & outlast you any day of the week.
Bring it on!

or Hutwife either!

02-20-12, 06:26 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Darling, leave the trash talking to your hubby! If you think you'd even have time to outplay me! You'd be lights-out on the floor before knowing what happened!

caseymagoo 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-12, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseymagoo Click to send private message to caseymagoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
as mature adult men, we are not interested. Didn't you hear the mature adult Troyzan-man say he didn't care about your taters?

02-20-12, 06:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
I suspect that your lack of interest is due to over-maturity which led to decrepitude and then impotance!

caseymagoo 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-12, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseymagoo Click to send private message to caseymagoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Ah am very impotent Ai yi yi yi yi yi yi hear me roar

02-20-12, 09:11 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Tarzan, I hear Jane is single!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
All I can say is Da## I looked good last night! My Abs really have it going on!

02-16-12, 04:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Then you opened your mouth. Whoa, that freaked me out.

I'll go bridal on your a$$

02-19-12, 02:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Chelsea had to translate what he said. I can say that this joker is as dumb as he looks.

02-20-12, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Hey...I resemble that remark!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Wow -- whoda thunk all that beefcake would prove to be a great big bunch-o-wuss?

(Do I still get paid for this episode?)

another tribe masterpiece

02-16-12, 02:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
no snuff for you!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "This is the episode when no one listens."
This is the episode when no one listens.

Hello, I am Mo. And I gots Mo de Info. I am coming forward at last to reveal that I was the inside source for MissyPissy and for Senor Pissario. They thought that they were the pistoleros of this gig, but no, it was I. I could not reveal my true identity before because it would have been too easy to trace my cell phone GPS coordinates, and the Feds in two countries would have hauled me into court for revealing the inside spoilers for the last two seasons, plus running a house trailer of ill repute.

Of course, ill repute is a relative thing, I thought my girls had a great reputation, internationally known and all that. But there will always be skeptics and ill wishers who want to thump their bibles and call them bad names. Oh well, Raunchitas forever, I say, I'm proud of the way they have tormented village elders, turned wet counties into dry counties just with their appetite for the grape, and rode their Vespa hogs to Hell and back. On their backs. My girls, my Valentines.♥

Right now they are chasing a rumor that a certain Dolly Rice is AWOL, and they had such a time with him in the past that a chance to make him their bitch again is just too tempting. We may hear more about this in the near future.

And just in case anyone thinks a sub-creature named Hantz is the source of these always accurate spoilers, let's just stop that nonsense right now. No, the Hantz clan is no how no way involved. The legal department made me say that.

So, about how no one listens, on to the first spoilers of the season.

Spoiler #1 Jeff will advise everyone during the first challenge to jump into a net and land on their back with their hands clasped across their chest. And will they listen? No, they will not. Jeff should know better, but will he himself listen to his own better self? No he will not. One broken wrist later, one face plant later and innumerable crazy bounces later, and the challenge will have to be abandoned. Which brings us to the underlying problem, will EPMB ever listen? Will history never teach him anything? Hollywood beachbums and baristas are not known for their innate understanding of rules.

Honestly!

Spoiler #2 Just to get this one out of the way as it is the most unsurprising spoiler of all, Russell Hantz will claim to have won again (yawn), he not only doesn't need the votes, nor does he even need to compete, this year he says he won before they will began, that they should just get to awarding him the money which they cheated him out of in two seasons. Because he is the greatest player of all time. Critics assert that with the intellectual capability of the women competing this season, that this might not be an empty claim.

Spoiler #3 Kourtney, we hardly knew ye. You little spitfire you. No, being heavily tattooed doesn't set you apart (especially these days), being a dumb-ass does. Except on this show, with these people. But still you managed to be the first dumb-ass out this year. Land on your back with your arms crossed, you little dumb-ass. Wear that crown with pride. It's just a shame that had to take an innocent bystander named Fooner (whoever that is, I just read the cue cards) down with you.

Spoiler #4 After a DNA test, it will be determined that Leif is not a Hantz. With his gnomish stature one might be forgiven for suspecting that, but the producers were especially careful to document that he is not. There are enough lawsuits pending as it is.

Also, although the upper half of his body is there, where are his legs? A mystery to be revealed at a later time.

Spoiler #5 They also felt it necessary to verify that the acid tongued shrewish she-bitch from hell named Alicia was on no way related to the acid tongued shrewish she-bitch from hell named Alicia from Australia. Again, this was a recommendation from the legal department.

Spoiler #6 Redemption Island is lonely this year, and the natives are lonely.

A tribe original. He says.

02-16-12, 04:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: This is the episode when no one listens."
Trampled! I'm supposed to be sacred ground, no trespassing even. There was more action here then in Ozzy & Amanda's blanket.

Just a chicken peckin' minute, are there three teams? Birds, Beasts & Boobs?

no I'm thinking they're all boobs. This episode was flat.

What happens in da Zone stays in da Zone.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-12, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This is the episode when no one listens."
»It's just a shame that had to take an innocent bystander named Fooner «

She's now crabmeat.

We let the fair, handsome and innocent run free! You are all so lucky to have someone like that.

02-18-12, 05:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: This is the episode when no one listens."
Hey, I didn't authorize you to put pictures of my family on the web!!!!!

02-19-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: This is the episode when no one listens."

Here's what my sister has to say to you, Moe'Fo:

Oh! Really??

I will always wave my finger in your face

Thanks sis!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-12, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Mo de Info, from me, Mo deInfo.

Being stationed on the island as I am this week getting my spoiler agents all trained up, I've had to neglect my duties at the Really Raunchy Finishing school for my really Raunchy ladies. But surprisingly the reports I have been getting indicate that they have been unusually well behaved. And I thought they were raised better than that!

However there are also reports that they have been sharpening up their cage poking sticks for someone they found wandering the streets of Laredo. And I think we can all guess who that might be. And if so, maybe it will teach this certain Extra Pudgy Mental Bozo Rolly Rice guy not to step out on us again. I have sent word that the naked tickle feather while hanging by the thumbs technique should be employed this time as it is his third offense.

Down to business: Just having received new inside and always accurate spoilers gathered and transmitted by my tribe of jungle monkeys via hoo-hoos and feces signal tosses, I just can't wait to send them to you. (You do read feces toss? Nevermind, Coco can interpret for you).

Spoiler #1: The Snuffer is in bad humor after having been snubbed in the first episode. I can't say just yet how he will get his revenge (we need some suspense this season, God knows), but but all I can say right now is that if the Island Doctor comes up missing, well, the snuffer better have a good alibi.

Spoiler #2: This season Leif gets the One Legged Eddie edit. (arcane reference to the first Big Brother winner).

Spoiler #3: Colton, the only woman on the men's tribe, will be caught in the middle. (Catch the video clips shot by the night shift camera man on "Survivor After Dark" for all the action).

Spoiler #4 Speaking of "Survivor After Dark" clips, there's something for everyone...

(shamelessly stolen from Le Skunque)

Spoiler #5: Shambo's part of the production crew now, she's their chicken wrangler. And (Oh Shambo!) she accidentally let them loose again. An egg on her face moment (get it?).

Spoiler #6: After hearing that a paisano pygmy is in the cast this season, the pygmies on Redemption Island are digging a tunnel to the campsite, little DAWS one and all.

This Sig is Tribes illegitimate child. He will once again deny fatherhood.

02-18-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S24 BTS: Six Packs, Wrist Cracks and a Chicken in Every Camp"
Hello Moe! Whaddaya know?

I don't know how you knew about the annoying tickle in my tunnels but do you have any island remedies for that?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •