The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-11, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "

Welcome to the Reunion Show. Remember, when you're on the Red Carpet, the only person who should answer the question "Who are you wearing?" is Buffalo Bill. 

Get ready for a Winner, lots of Losers, Jiffy's pointed questions and possibly a marriage proposal.

Enjoy and don't hold back.

Mark "License to print money" Burnett

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ""crickets"" jbug 12-19-11 1
 Island Bloody Red Carpet Chat suzzee 12-19-11 2
   RE: Island Bloody Red Carpet Chat dabo 12-19-11 3
       RE: Island Bloody Red Carpet Chat agman 12-20-11 10
 Thanks Roll for another wonderful B... suzzee 12-19-11 4
   RE: Thanks Roll for another wonderf... RollDdice 01-05-12 13
       RE: Thanks Roll for another wonderf... kingfish 02-04-12 14
 RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... agman 12-19-11 5
 RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... agman 12-19-11 6
 RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... caseymagoo 12-19-11 7
   RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... suzzee 12-20-11 8
       RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... agman 12-20-11 9
 RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... mrc 12-22-11 11
 RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Re... kingfish 12-22-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. """crickets"" "
I? looked hot.
Keith? looked hot.
Was anyone else really there?

Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Island Bloody Red Carpet Chat"
Out of sheer boredom at work I thought I'd bash the Red Carpet interviews. I should have gotten a buzz first. This was a season of masterminds in their own minds.

Albert: I have to ask myself what show Albert watched this season. He at least is batting 1.000 because he wasn't right about one single thing during the interview or during the season. Really Albert? You masterminded this season? He should switch careers, I'm thinking weatherman, they get it wrong nearly as much and still get paid. Sidebar opinion: He made my skin crawl kudo's for editing keeping that on the down low throughout the season. ick

Rick: The interviewer told Rick he played a great game. Wait. What? Rick prefers sheep to people. Come on Rick, you trusted too much? At least he had 37 days of bliss before he started thinking about playing the game. Way to catch up Rick.

Ozzy: The island thinks he's hot. 'nuff said. Who is that interviewer anyway and why would I care if people thinks she's arrogant?

Sophie: If I had a nickle for every time I typed her name as Spohie, sigh. Apparently she should stay away from caffeine, what a total motormouth. Sophie, there's a difference between confidence and thinking your s*** don't stink.

Your Low Rent Island Getaway

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-11, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Island Bloody Red Carpet Chat"
I was tempted to call her Sofa because she's almost my type.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Island Bloody Red Carpet Chat"
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

12-19-11, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks Roll for another wonderful BTS Season"
Good job of keeping on top of this season of South Pathetic 2.0, Return of The Island Rolly and to your loyal henchman kingfish Senor P for his hot off the brothel spoiler & nude flashes. On to next season's One World, One Brain. This aught to be interesting.

A Tribe masterpiece

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-12, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thanks Roll for another wonderful BTS Season"
Good job of keeping on top of this season of South Pathetic 2.0: Return of The Island

Thank you, but I would self-evaluate it as "Fair to Good". I got the posts out on time, but didn't double down on snark the way I wanted to. Juggling too many chain saws, I guess.

And you and Senor P are "hench people". We've attended too many HR-sponsored "Sexual Harassment in the Workplace" seminars with El Rey de los Pesces and Las Raunchitas to fall into that tender trap again.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-12, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thanks Roll for another wonderful BTS Season"
Hey, you like my Pecs? Yeah, I been working out.

12-19-11, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
All I can say is I clean up really good! woo hoo!!!

12-19-11, 04:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
This was an utter disappointment as we were mostly kept under wraps!

At least we didn't start to pout!!

caseymagoo 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-11, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseymagoo Click to send private message to caseymagoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
My best friend Christine and I looked so pretty, didn't we? We are BFFs because we hate benjamin, we smile all the time and we wear really big earrings.

12-20-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
ooooj! We won a free trip to the finale, that's good right? How come I got a bus ticket anyway?

Boo Hoo

12-20-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
Cause were from Jersey! Whaddya think?

We just love attention!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-11, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
I was still only the 2nd most bitter man at the reunion show. (Hi, Russell!)

Tribefied

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-11, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor S23: Survivor Prom/ Reveal/ Live Reunion Show "
Hola, Hola, it is I, senor Pissario, muy tarde for the show, my burro just wouldn't go. But I am here now.

My girls and I...wait, what girls you ask? Why, the Raunchiest Ranchalitas in Old Mexico, is what. The latest and raunchiest class from the little school for adding the final finishing touches to a Raunchy girl's education.

Which is really why I am late. We were conducting the final exam in village burning and pillaging, and we forgot to bring the weenies and marshmallows, so we had to go back for them, and by the time we got back the village had burned down, and we had to find another and get it going good again. Then, the beer had become warm and we had to find more ice. Just everything went wrong. And by the time we got it all together, it was way past show time.

But we did have some really good spoilers for you. The notes came in clutched in the talons of a Mexicali desert iguana from my *not-Hantz lizard like inside source.

Spoiler #1: Coach denied being coach, he denied being a leader, he denied using religion to manipulate others, he admitted making mistakes but he denied responsibility for them, saying that the whiny little guy named Ozzy told on him so everything was his fault.

Spoiler #2: Russel Hantz showed up and claimed that he played so brilliantly that in addition to redefining "not-winning" as "winning" as he did in previous seasons, he redefined "not-playing" as "winning" this season, making it three seasons that he has actually been the winner.

Spoiler #3: Brandon Hantz admitted that his family, every person that watched the show, and even God told him he was an insignificant Putz.

Spoiler #4: Cochran has officially changed his name to "Not Dating", and will also answer to "eternal virgin". However, we all will always know him as a whiny pretend expert insignificant Putz whose brilliant strategy when faced with a 6-6 tie between tribes was to stab his original tribe in the back because they didn't treat him nicely enough and become 7th in the pecking order on the enemy tribe, thus the first to go when only 7 were left.

Spoiler #5: Semhar is pissed that she didn't get to offer an impromptu BS verbal non-rhyming poem, but reiterated that she will have Probst's baby or that of anyone in the production crew, or in the audience, or anyone in North America.

Spoiler #6: Stacy is still the "Bam" girl.

(* Disclaimer. But why do I care? The statute of limitations just ran out. Nyah Nyah... Suck it, Federales!)

Tribe's uncopyrighted art. Oh well.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •