The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP5 Immunity Challenge"
“One castaway’s failure to follow through with the tribe’s Immunity Challenge strategy leads to a very close, tense, gut-wrenching finish.”

Looks like Jeff is using the “Bassomatic” to make raw fish shakes for the gross food challenge. From the CBS preview, the “gut wrenching” gross food challenge will be for Immunity as it usually is… Notice “Pokey” behind JP.

Looks like Michelle being congratulated…

…while Darrah gags…

Is Darrah the one who fails to follow through with the strategy of how best to down the fish shake?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge Joyful 10-11-03 1
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge tribephyl 10-11-03 2
   RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge rose 10-11-03 3
   RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge BeerNuts 10-11-03 4
       RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge mistofleas 10-13-03 22
   RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge I_Got_Nutn 10-11-03 5
       RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge BeerNuts 10-11-03 6
           RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge I_Got_Nutn 10-11-03 7
   RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge Krautboy 10-11-03 8
       RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge ElroyJetson 10-13-03 18
   Need to Rethink Krautboy 10-11-03 11
       RE: Need to Rethink tribephyl 10-13-03 23
           RE: Need to Rethink KObrien_fan 10-16-03 34
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge survivorscott 10-11-03 9
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge NTK 10-11-03 10
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge SurvivorJoel 10-12-03 12
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge Krautboy 10-12-03 13
   RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge Magic Fingers 10-12-03 14
       RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge Krautboy 10-12-03 15
           Misdirection bebekid 10-13-03 20
 Does Drake Lose? Krautboy 10-13-03 16
   RE: Does Drake Lose? tribephyl 10-13-03 24
       RE: Does Drake Lose? Krautboy 10-14-03 27
           RE: Does Drake Lose? rose 10-14-03 28
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge benjapol 10-13-03 17
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge NTK 10-13-03 19
 RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge Bebo 10-13-03 21
   pregunta cqvenus 10-13-03 25
       RE: pregunta MattyMax 10-14-03 26
       RE: pregunta rose 10-14-03 29
           RE: pregunta VerucaSalt 10-14-03 30
               RE: pregunta pdragonfly 10-16-03 33
           RE: pregunta Bebo 10-14-03 31
               RE: pregunta rose 10-14-03 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-11-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
>
Does that look like Rupert's new tan skirt behind Sandra's head? It certainly doesn't look skinny enough or white enough to be Jon's leg. Is Ruppie back?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-03, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
First,Thanks KB for starting threads on the challenges.

Secondly, As would seem very obvious at this point.
The IC is "GrossFood" challenge.

Here we see a wheel set-up. Probably played like the S2 Gross food. After one from each tribe comes up to the table, JP pulls the wheel, then survivors have a certain amount of time to chew and swallow, "delicacy" indicated on the wheel. If one survivor fails, they lose it for their team. But it is not a race. Yet.

Sandra and Andrew are up.
From the promo, Sandra: *belch*
Sandra: "Man, that was funky".
Doesn't sound like she will have any problems.

But here's Darrah, having problems gulping down something. Which is NOT a shake, by the way.

This phase of the challenge usually lasts until every tribemate has eaten (some having eaten twice).
At which point JP says something like. "OK now we go to Phase2. Then JP whips up a suprise.

During Phase2. Each tribe picks the other tribe's "queasiest" to face off in a "Final Battle".
Whichever of the two "gaggers" finishs the shake first, wins IC for their tribe.

The next few shots are from when Michelle finds out she is Morgan's pick to go as the "DrakeGagger". She looks as if she mouths "$hit" and then lowers her head in disbelief . Then gets the "aw shucks, Michelle, it'll be no problem" talk from Sandra and a reassuring hand on the shoulder from Shawn.

However, much to Morgan's dismay. Michelle seems to have no problem with Phase2's FishShake.

Do you think Darrah could beat this? I don't.

IC: Drake

tribephyl

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-11-03, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Tribephyl,

Great job!! You seem to have it figured out!! We'll wait it out, but I bet you've got it. Darrah can't choke that down... Ah shucks, I'm fixin to get sick, ya'll!!

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Hmm, I remember Jack from BB4 saying "once you see an autopsy, you can eat anything." I don't know if morticians get to see autopsies per se, but it must be close..

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Hmm, I remember Jack from BB4 saying "once you see an autopsy, you can eat anything." I don't know if morticians get to see autopsies per se, but it must be close

But morticians and pathologists aren't eating their work.

--has seen 2 autopsies and still gags when brushing her teeth

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
That's Michelle's belch and Sandra waving away the stench with a "Man that was funky."

If the "funky belch" was caused by the bass-o-matic shake, then it wouldn't be phase 2. Instead of rating belches they would have been celebrating their win, because I don't think Michelle would drain the shake in a losing effort.

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-03 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

>I don't
>think Michelle would drain the
>shake in a losing effort.

I don't remember who it was, but during the tie-breaker part of the blood drinking challenge in Africa didn't the loser drain her cup even after losing?

Edit to say I still think Drake takes this challenge anyway.

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
I remember that too, but they were dying in Africa, severely malnourished. I think Drake may be the first tribe in survivor history to gain weight pre-merge.

10-11-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Excellent analysis Tribephyl, the IC seems pretty well wrapped up...

To recap:

The IC is Gross Food.
Rupert is back competing as a Drake.
No one sits out.
The "wheel of fortune" is the 1st round.
The 1st round ends in a tie.
The tiebreaker is the "bassomatic" shake.
As in the past the opposing team selects the most likely to gag from the other tribe.
Michelle and Darrah face off for the tiebreaker.
Michelle appears to have the advantage.
Drake is most likely to win Immunity.

Is Darrah the one who fails to follow through with the Morgans strategy?

Is the strategy how the tribe plans to go about not gagging? Something like closing their eyes, not chewing, holding your nose, chugging without stopping in between, etc.?

Krautboy

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-03, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Mmmmmm. Amazingly good bass!

10-11-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
11. "Need to Rethink"
Tribephyl:

I went and watched the video (rather than just the vidcaps), and it seems we may be jumping to conclusions about Michelle...

The sequence appears to be Michelle returning to her seat after successfully completing her part of the challenge. Michelle sits down, belches, and we see Sandra's reaction to a smelly burp.

The Michelle sequence is not her being selected for the tiebreaker. If the "shake" is just one of the options on the wheel, Michelle perform successfully and may not be selected by Morgan for the tiebreaker at all...

Alternate scenario: Michelle spins the wheel and it stops on the "shake", she easily downs it, returns to her seat, belches and Sandra and Tribemates joke with her. Morgan would probably not select Michelle for a tiebreaker in this scenario.

Darrah may or may not be competing in a tiebreaker when we see her gagging. If this is a preliminary round, she'd be a good choice for the tiebreaker. If this is the tiebreaker, then Morgan may be in trouble.

There are several possibilities and we should remember that MB may be misleading us into thinking that Morgan loses.

Krautboy

10-13-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Need to Rethink"
There are several possibilities and we should remember that MB may be misleading us into thinking that Morgan loses.

I completely agree.
Yet I also remember not paying too much attention to the bigger plate of "fafaru"(S4) or the bigger glass of "blood"(S3), thinking that they were just one of the many choices for "gross food".
Unfortunately it led to my thinking that someone (Neleh/Linda) had nothing to do with the Phase2 portion.
I just wanna ... keep things real. LOL

*I also just saw the Rupert with shake shots. So it is obvious that the shake is not the Phase2 portion.

I do seceed to the Michelle *urp*.
It no longer makes sense that this is the point where she is chosen by Morgan, as one of the "gaggers".

I still believe that we can count on Darrah being one of the "finalists", those kinds of gags don't go unnoticed.

Plus, now that I've viewed the new shots, it would almost seem that the shots of Darrah gagging, could actually be the Phase2 portion. They move on from "grog" to the actual creature(?), or some fermented version(?).
To me ... It still doesn't look good for Morgan.

tribephyl
However, I could be swayed!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Need to Rethink"
In gross food challenges in the past, hasn't Jiffy in round 1 said that all you had to do was eat/drink and keep it down? I'm pretty sure it was that way for the blood in africa, they had to drink it down it completely and then show tongue. There was an overall time limit, but not a race against the other player to finish first.

That makes a tie breaker much more certain. Plus, that would give the tribes the chance to see which eaters/drinkers were most slow or squeamish in round 1 and give them a likely candidate to pick for final.

I think the Morons win this, they will get to select a Dork to take back to camp with them, and that will alter the alliance tribe dynamic enough to make the voted player out as Christa...

Kathy Obrien fan for life

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
I was thinking:

Theory one: that someone who said they wouldn't have a problem eating something was uposed to gag alot, so they would get picked for the tie breaker, but ended up swallowing it right away.

theory two: michelle was picked, but that wasn't what the group wanted

theory three: Rupert told Morgan he would throw this challenge to help his new friends out and downs it fast instead.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-03, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
The "stategy" could be as vague as get it over with quickly and don't call attention to yourself. But, Darrah just couldn't do it.

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-03, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJoel Click to send private message to SurvivorJoel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Just a theory:
1.) Rupert goes back to Drake right before the IC.
2.) When the team finds out that IC is the gross food challenge, Darrah (who's had quite an improvment in her performance in EP4 after thrashing Big Bird, IMO) volunteers to fake her gagging so she'll be chosen in the event of a tie breaker. This is simply to take away the attention form Osten.
3.) Despite her faking it, Osten still gets chosen, Morgan loses!

I think this is possible because Rupert (and everyone else, I guess)probably has an idea how much of _uss_ Osten is, having been with the Morons for a while. Also, I haven't seen any indication that Darrah is the type not to do well in the food challenge. She seems to me to be ala Kelly of S3 anyway.

Just a thought . . .

10-12-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"

This vidcap (from Phoenix) shows Rupert downing a shake. Since we have shots of both Rupert and Michelle drinking the shakes, it must just be a spot on the wheel they both hit. This suggests that the shake is not used for a tiebreaker (if their is one).

Krautboy

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
Where did the idea of there being a tiebreaker come from? If each tribe member is paired up with someone from the other tribe for the gross food IC, is it a timed event per pair? My hubby applied for Survivor and I told him if there was a family visit and I had to eat or drink something...he could kiss me good-bye. That stuff is just beyond gross!!

Magic Fingers

10-12-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
15. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
>Where did the idea of there
>being a tiebreaker come from?

The vidcap of Michelle drinking the shake is very reminiscent of Survivor Africa when Linda and Kelly faced off in a tiebreaker of warm cows blood.

The vidcap of Darrah is very reminiscent of Survivor Marquesas, when Rob and Neleh faced off in a tiebreaker of Farafu(?, fermented fish.

When the gross food challenge has been used for the tribe IC, the first round often ends in a tie, leading up to a more dramatic finish if it's a tiebreaker. The promo makes it sound like the "gut wrenchibg finish" is close, which based on past editions of survivor, is very likely a tiebreaker...

Krautboy

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Misdirection"
>The vidcap of Darrah is very
>reminiscent of Survivor Marquesas, when
>Rob and Neleh faced off
>in a tiebreaker of Farafu(?,
>fermented fish.

Here's the vidcap. And Neleh won this:

Darrah may be struggling, but her opponet on Drake may be doing much worse. We don't know, because MB doesn't show us.

A Kyngsladye Original

10-13-03, 01:43 AM (EST)
16. "Does Drake Lose?"
This picture of Christa and Jon appears to be them watching a tribemate at the IC…

Christa and Jon are sitting on the top row of the bleachers at the IC. Both are wearing their challenge buffs on their arms(notice Christa’s blue headband) Notice the branches or driftwood in the background, sun at their backs.

Over Michelle’s right shoulder, we see a long skinny leg, shorts and his dark shirt. (Is this Jon or Trish?) Looking between Michelle and Sandra, behind the bleachers, we see branches or driftwood, just as we do behind Jon and Christa and the sun at their back. Shawn is sitting between Rupert on his left and Jon or Trish on his right.

The previews for this week’s IC appear to be selected for misdirection, making it appear that the Morgan Tribe does not fair well...

The IC is a Wheel-of-Fortune Gross Juice Bar, with JP whipping up the shakes.

Rupert and Michelle get off to a good start…

The Drakes start out feeling pretty good…

While Darrah and the Morgans struggle…

But in the end…”One castaway's failure to follow through with the tribe’s Immunity Challenge strategy leads to a very close, tense, gut-wrenching finish.” Jon’s reaction seems to suggest a Drake loss…

And back at the Drake camp Christa (dressed as she was at the IC with blue headband and buff on her arm) looks on, concerned as the Drake Tribe prepare’s for another trip to TC?

Krautboy

10-13-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Does Drake Lose?"

If, this is a shot of Christa and Jon from IC, then can we assume that the order would be;
Christa / Jon / Shawn / Rupert
(Trish) / Michelle / Sandra
If Trish is missing ... is she the person who loses IC for Drake?

tribephyl

10-14-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Does Drake Lose?"
Hi Tribephyl! Nice to see you around again. Missed your excellent vidcap analysis...

I came to the same conclusion about Trish being the Drake representative for the tiebreaker...IF that's Jon next to Shawn.

This shot shows Trish wearing a dark top and short skirt that also looks like the person next to Shawn?

Trish or Jon??

Regardless, I also remember reading somewhere that Trish was described as a "picky eater", which doesn't bode well for her in the IC.

I'm currently going with misdirection and a Morgan win...

Krautboy

10-14-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Does Drake Lose?"
I was going to post that Trish was missing on the bleachers. I'm going with Trish losing the IC for her team, being the "picky eater", and back at camp- Big Bird tries to swing votes.. IC ends in Tie- Christa's past votes come back to take her to go hang out at the Sesame Street loser lodge with Bert and (Ryan S.) Earnie..

benjapol 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-03, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail benjapol Click to send private message to benjapol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
My first thought after knowing it would be gross food challenge is that Osten's gonna have trouble doing it. Maybe Morgan's strategy is to let Darrah do the tiebraker but Osten doesn't even make it past the first round

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
If Drake did have trouble with the challenge, which member might have had a problem? It doesn't seem like Michelle or Rupert. I really don't think Sandra would have a problem. Christa looks so glum, could it be her?

Backing into this, so many Drakes seem to be in "trouble" on various boot sheets at least in the short run.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: EP5 Immunity Challenge"
“One castaway’s failure to follow through with the tribe’s Immunity Challenge strategy leads to a very close, tense, gut-wrenching finish.”

OK, assuming this gross food challenge (like the others before it) goes down to a tiebreaker...

During prior challenges, the only team that has shown any sort of strategy during challenges has been Drake. One big example was Jon the Puppetmaster guiding his puzzle pieces - I mean, teammates - across the puzzle so that they would lose.

Now where could strategy play into a gross food challenge?
- Order of contestants
- Acting to draw attention to yourself so that you can be picked for a tiebreaker
- Throwing the challenge
- Picking the opponent to be included in the tiebreaker

Order of contestants would have little or no strategic impact, and would be practically useless if the challenge goes to a tiebreaker.

Drama? Hard to gauge, since you don't know how your tribemates will truly react.

Throwing the challenge - A major possibility, if Michelle is chosen for the tiebreaker. She knows she's vulnerable, so she's going to do everything she can to save herself. But would Drake really be willing to go from a 7-5 advantage to a 6-5 and risk going into a merge at equal strength? I don't think so.

Picking the opponent - What if most of the tribe wants to pick Osten, but are overruled by one tribe member who speaks up before the rest of his tribemates can shut him up? No, we don't have anyone like that on Drake, do we. </sarcasm> That would also put a huge target on the back of the person who spoke up and made the unilateral decision. I could see Rupert doing it - last time, he kept his mouth shut when he disagreed with the tribe's decision and it cost him personally. I could see Christa doing it - because we have plenty of interviews and footage that show us a young woman not afraid to speak up, even though she might piss off folks. And I could see Jon doing it as part of his Puppetmaster trip. That decision could be how the tribe decides who goes first out of those three, and why Michelle the outsider remains in the game.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "pregunta"
One big example was Jon the Puppetmaster guiding his puzzle pieces - I mean, teammates - across the puzzle so that they would lose.

Really? I didn't notice this. Why would he want them to lose the reward challenge?

- confused by bebo once a day

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-14-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: pregunta"
I think she's talkin about last week's IC, where people were playing pieces on the board.

mm

10-14-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
29. "RE: pregunta"
I'm pretty sure bebo was using "puzzle pieces" as a metaphor for his "puppets"; He is the self acclaimed puppet master, thus he can push his puppets (puzzle pieces) around any way he chooses..

I get confused by Bebo too..

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-14-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: pregunta"
I'm going out on a limb and saying I don't think there will be a steal. I do think that like the RC hug, the IC darrah choke is misdirection (I am probably the only person to think that Morgan does not win RC this episode)

If Drake goes to TC, at this point, my gut right now is saying Jon. I have a very hard time believing that C/S/T would not stick with Rupert; I think Trish's comments are complete misdirection to make us think Rupert is in danger of looking disloyal along with the teaser to set up us to believe that he is going (I can see the votes now, S/M/J all vote Rupert and they are mixed in with the other person and during the whole time we are going to remember all the "stuff" highlighting Rupert's demise)

Jon is an ass and he is frightening since you don't know what he may do. Shawn is still strength and Michelle (who I think will be the pilferer at Morgan due to the fact she knows she is vulnerable, she bonds with Morgan) is not a threat in any fashion to them.

Jon was shown to be a class ass last TC and we could potentially see that "fall on your face" moment Jeff refers to and he still gets booted. Robb got "redeemed" in one episode as well and since we FINALLY got to see major ass behavior from Jon then he could fall on his face in one episode to go.

Right now this is what I am sticking with absent anything that comes up in the next two days.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: pregunta"
I agree, I don't the tribemates forgot so quickly how Jon acted at the tribal counsel. I think he would get a vote from everyone.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: pregunta"
I'm pretty sure bebo was using "puzzle pieces" as a metaphor for his "puppets"

...which is exactly why I followed up with the words "I mean teammates".

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

10-14-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
32. "RE: pregunta"
yep.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •