The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last Night's Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last Night's Twist"
I thought we could start kicking around ideas on where last night's twist is headed.

JP told the tribes that:
Rupert will be living with the Morgan tribe for the next three days.
Rupert will compete for Morgan in the next RC and share in the reward if they win.
Rupert was ineligible to be voted out by Drake at last night's TC.

What JP didn't say:
That Rupert is now a member of the Morgan tribe.
Whether Rupert would compete in the next IC for either tribe.
Whether Rupert would be going back to Drake at the end of the three days.

So what does it mean?

I think JP was withholding information, in his "did I say anything about a merge?" fashion. He wants Drake to think they will be getting Rupert back, and before the next IC.

But it seems silly to bother doing this if Rupert is going back to Drake in time for the next IC. So my theory -- similar to what I proposed in the other thread -- is that Rupert will be staying at Morgan until the merge, but, still being a member of Drake, he will not be competing for Morgan in the ICs.

At the next IC, they will find out that the winning tribe gets to select another contestant from the opposing tribe to live with them (which mean if Drake wins, they cannot take Rupert because he is not technically on the opposing tribe).

In effect, it's MB's way of mixing up the tribes pre-merge this time around. Each week until the merge another player will get transferred.

Agree? Disagree? Let's figure this out...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last Night's Twist SurvivaBear 10-10-03 1
   RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 4
       RE: Last Night's Twist LeftPinky 10-10-03 20
           RE: Last Night's Twist SurvivorBlows 10-10-03 27
               RE: Last Night's Twist DoodleBug 10-10-03 35
 RE: Last Night's Twist ElroyJetson 10-10-03 2
   RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 13
       RE: Last Night's Twist ElroyJetson 10-10-03 17
 RE: Last Night's Twist DoodleBug 10-10-03 3
 RE: Last Night's Twist shanana banana 10-10-03 5
 RE: Last Night's Twist TeamJoisey 10-10-03 6
   RE: Last Night's Twist DoodleBug 10-10-03 7
       RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 12
       RE: Last Night's Twist Blow by Blow 10-10-03 26
 RE: Last Night's Twist katethegreat 10-10-03 8
 RE: Last Night's Twist cowboyroo 10-10-03 9
   RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 10
       Rupert sharing in Reward rose 10-10-03 14
           RE: Rupert sharing in Reward Magic Fingers 10-10-03 42
 RE: Last Night's Twist strid333 10-10-03 11
 RE: Last Night's Twist Acawap 10-10-03 15
 RE: Last Night's Twist mistofleas 10-10-03 16
   RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 18
       RE: Last Night's Twist frisky 10-10-03 19
           RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 21
               RE: Last Night's Twist frisky 10-10-03 22
                   RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 23
                       RE: Last Night's Twist frisky 10-10-03 24
                           RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 28
                       RE: Last Night's Twist VerucaSalt 10-10-03 25
                           RE: Last Night's Twist rpm 10-10-03 39
                               RE: Last Night's Twist Devious Weasel 10-10-03 40
       RE: Last Night's Twist nailbone 10-10-03 34
   RE: Last Night's Twist big bobby clobber 10-11-03 48
 RE: Last Night's Twist big bobby clobber 10-10-03 29
   RE: Last Night's Twist Brownroach 10-10-03 31
 Advertising Jims02 10-10-03 30
   RE: Advertising Brownroach 10-10-03 32
       Ryan Rumored to go in EP5/6... Krautboy 10-11-03 46
   RE: Advertising VerucaSalt 10-10-03 33
       RE: Advertising Brownroach 10-10-03 36
           Ruper & loyalty mavsfan 10-11-03 45
       RE: Advertising Acawap 10-10-03 38
       RE: Advertising SurvivorBlows 10-10-03 41
   RE: Advertising Blow by Blow 10-10-03 37
       RE: Advertising VerucaSalt 10-11-03 49
 Darrah & Ryan mavsfan 10-10-03 43
 RE: Last Night's Twist SurvivorJoel 10-10-03 44
 Rrupert back with drake I_AM_HE 10-11-03 47
 KISS cqvenus 10-12-03 50
   RE: KISS hearkittykitty 10-12-03 51
       RE: KISS pdragonfly 10-12-03 52
       i know cqvenus 10-12-03 53
 RE: Last Night's Twist Bigcricket 10-14-03 54
   RE: Last Night's Twist LeftPinky 10-14-03 55
   Uh anotherkim 10-14-03 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I think you are on to something.

At the next IC, they will find out that the winning tribe gets to select another contestant from the opposing tribe to live with them.

This may be a twist that slowly does a tribe swap, without actually swapping tribes. How does your idea account for Snewser's contention that Rupert gets voted off early? Would he only be exempt for one IC? I think it would be extremely unfair to allow them to vote someone off who was not there to campaign for themselves.

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

10-10-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Unless Rupert is told at some point that he is a member of Morgan, I'm sure Morgan cannot vote him out. And it would appear that as long as he stays at Morgan, Drake cannot vote him out.

So, an "early" boot for Rupert may mean the first post-merge boot. If he's still there, it's the perfect time to get rid of him.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-10-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I've always felt that Rupert would be the last non-jury boot, so he'd make the merge and then be booted.

Your thoughts, BR, would enable this to happen. It would also explain how Ryan O is expendable due to a twist. No, he doesn't go to Drake next week, he stays at Morgan but because they lose IC, Drake takes Andrew and Ryan gets an early boot (it could also happen one week later)...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

>Your thoughts, BR, would enable this to happen. It would
>also explain how Ryan O is expendable due to a
>twist. No, he doesn't go to Drake next week,
>he stays at Morgan but because they lose IC, Drake
>takes Andrew and Ryan gets an early boot (it could
>also happen one week later)...

That'd leave a Morgan tribe consisting of Darrah, Tijuana, Osten, and Ryan. I'm not sure I see Rhino getting booted from that foursome. And not also don't we have much info on Andrew going deep into this game, but after seeing him lead his tribe to 6 straight losses -- and knowing what a strong personality he seems to be, I don't think Christa, Sandra, etc. would want to be stuck with him until the merge -- remember, they just threw a challenge because they were so concerned about who's company they had to tolerate living with.

Actually, I think it'd make more sense if Drake opted to take Darrah -- from their raiding visits, Trish, Sandra, and Christa probably have a pretty good idea that she appears to be a pretty quiet, non-wavemaking personality. Plus it also explains how Darrah doesn't get booted the next time Morgan goes to Tribal Council. And with a foursome of Tijuana, Osten, Rhino, and Andrew, it's be a matter of either Andrew convincing Osten and Tijuana to vote off Rhino or a matter of Andrew being brushed aside now that a real leader (Rupert) has arrived and showed Morgan how to get things done.

-SB

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Webby, I like this way to thinking. If Morgan loses an IC, Drake will more than likely get to steal a member. If they take Darrah, then that leaves Osten, T, Andrew and Rhino. It seems like Rhino is the odd man out. That may be why he is the victim of a tribal swap.

A Kyngsladye Original

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Interesting points BR. This opens all sorts of cans of worms.

- If Drake can't take him back, Rupert basically has immunity until the merge

- I wonder if Morgan will be REQUIRED to use Blackbeard in the RC since he sat the last challenge out?

- In the RC, Rupert will have to decide whom to help. Drake or Morgan. It doesn't pay to help Morgan since he'd draw the wrath of Drake at the merge. If he helps Drake, he can't be touched by Morgan (until the merge), he'll make Drake happy, and Morgan probably expected him to help Drake anyway.

- Maybe after the 3rd day, Jiffy will give Rupert THE OPTION of going back to Drake. And, if not, he's Morgan

This is a good twist in that it mixes the tribes but protects the "mix-ees" from an immediate boot.

- Edited to add some more speculation

10-10-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
- Maybe after the 3rd day, Jiffy will give Rupert THE OPTION of going back to Drake. And, if not, he's Morgan

I like that idea, Elroy. Before the next IC, Rupert is given a choice of which team he wants to play for.

And that way the "kidnapped" person isn't immune-by-default for longer than one TC.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
It probably means MB won't do it...

10-10-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I agree that Rupert is still a Drake.
I agree that Jiffy probably withheld important information allowing a lot of assumptions.

I don't agree that it is silly. CBS says "Though acting out of loyalty to the tribe, one Survivor fears being seen as disloyal." I think Drake will wonder if Rupert is spilling the beans on them. Rupert will feel torn, especially during the RC, because he's still a Drake, has made allies with Morgan, would like to win the RC, but Drake may be pissed at Rupert if Morgan wins. This is a MAJOR shake up in the game. The two tribes are interacting more with each other early on in this game. The looting and now the stealing of a tribe member really puts a fun twist in the game.

I think Rupert will return to Drake before the IC and will compete as a Drake. He may be in danger of the boot if Morgan doesn't win the IC and get Rupert back on their side - making him immune from the vote. There could also be a rule that if Morgan wins a second IC, they have to choose someone besides Rupert too. Anyway you look at it, Rupie is probably in trouble because of his time away from Drake. And if during the RC he looks like he made a lot of close connections.... there will be some major discussion about his loyalty to Drake.

A Kyngsladye Original

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I agree that Jiffy's warning was suspect. He did not say he was a member of the Morgan tribe, just that he would be living with the Morgan tribe for a while. I think there will continue to be more to this twist.

Up until now, I couldn't see a scenario that required this early of a Rupert boot. However, if Morgan loses the IC next week and Rupert goes with them to TC, he is the obvious choice as the bootee, which I feel is extremely unfair to stick one person out alone in a tribe as a target with no backup help. I am hoping that the second part of the tribe switch twist will be something that protects somewhat against an obvious scenario such as that.

Does anybody else think MB threw in that little switcharoo extra reward at the last minute, after hearing/seeing cameraman reports of Drake's desire to throw the challenge? This could have been his way to "get back" and discourage tribes from making this sort of a move, as it's happened every year since Africa, as well as helping to even up the competitive level between the two tribes for future ICs -- he had to know they were going to choose Rupert.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-10-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Last Night's Twist"

For what it is worth...

I turned this over in my head a few times last night, and rewound the tape to clarify what was said and not said.

I agree that Rupert is still a Drake. He will compete with the Morgans at RC, and perhaps not at all in the IC. As long as he stays in the Morgan camp, he has immunity.

The rest is speculation, of course. But I came to similar conclusions. There will not be a "swap" as we have seen in pervious versions, but a "capture the foe" pirate-type situation until the merge. Bodes well for Ruprt if he stays a Dreck but saves the Morons while retaining immunity. I suspect Ryno's future is somehow affected by this, but I haven't figured out how.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-10-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

I suspect Ryno's future is somehow affected by this, but I haven't figured out how.

Here is my speculation for future episodes..... Morgan wins the RC. They send Rhino to pillage. He makes a connection with Drake, per CBS While looting the losing tribe’s camp after the Reward Challenge, one castaway bonds with the opposing tribe. Not sure who Rhino would bond with, but anyway.... Drake wins IC and takes Rhino. He spends some quality time with Drake... Morgan gets pissed and starts to question Rhino's loyalty to the tribe.... votes him out.

A Kyngsladye Original

edited for way too many sig pics! LOL

10-10-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
That's my early speculation too, Doodlebug -- Rhino goes to loot Drake, starts networking, and when Drake wins IC they take him.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Yeah, I can see that if Drake wins IC they pick Rhino (they need a strong guy, Osten's a pussy and Andrew is the Morgan 'leader' and might be a threatening pick), but Morgan wouldn't be able to vote him out if that happened.

I'm not sure that Drake can win an IC without Rupert and Burton and it's unclear if Rupert goes back to Drake before the IC challenge. Hard, hard, hard to say what'll happen. My early guess is that Drake loses IC again, votes out Krista and loses Trish to Morgan. (I reserve the right to change my mind until 5:59 PDT next Thursday.)

-P

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
"it seems silly to bother doing this if Rupert is going back to Drake in time for the next IC"

It does, doesn't it? Although that was my first impression. If the captured man is only with you for three days, and won't be joining the tribe, then isn't he just another mouth to feed, who might or might not really help around camp, help in the reward challenge, etc.

But I'm not sure your idea works, because it doesn't seem fair to give someone "immunity" for all that time.

In either case, the only real motivation Rupert would have to help Morgan win the reward challenge is if the reward is something like a huge buffet. If it were blankets or a sewing machine, he wouldn't help them, is my guess, especially if he does remain a member of Drake.

I don't understand where they could take this idea, without Rupert becoming a member of Morgan. Otherwise, it's stupid. I wouldn't pick any of the enemy to come over to my camp. To spend three days, spy out all of our alliances, weaknesses, etc. Perhaps sabotage our stuff! Maybe Rupert will steal the spear! That would be an awesome outcome. Or he could lose it. It's too risky - after this week, if Rupert is not given back OR made a member of Morgan, I wouldn't want any one of "them" if I won an IC.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I am pretty sure, but could be wrong, that JP said that Rupert would stay through the Reward Challenge, share in the reward (funny he assumes they will win it ), and then go back to Drake after that, so it is my guess that they may do this again for the next IC.

I can see how Rhino would go if Drake picks Andrew upon an IC win. Tijuana/Osten are closely aligned; and I think T. who pulls the strings will want to keep Darrah over Ryan O.

We were set up that Ryan O. was the reason Darrah was kept over Lillian. Darrah would join up with T and Osten to vote out Ryan O, because Andrew was over at Drake?

Or would Rupert find out that Darrah was odd man out, then, if Drake wins IC pull her over to move her to their tribe come merge and leave the others to duke it out. Once again, Tijuana and Osten will vote together, and most likely leader Andrew will stay with them and have no choice but to vote out Ryan O.

I'm floating back and forth between either Jon or Ryan O. going this week, but I'm leaning more toward Ryan O because the Everyone's Hero can go toward, whatever tribe Rupert is on will win the challenge. Thus Morgan wins RC, Drake wins RC, Ryan O somehow gets boot.

10-10-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I am pretty sure, but could be wrong, that JP said that Rupert would stay through the Reward Challenge, share in the reward (funny he assumes they will win it ), and then go back to Drake after that

I don't have it on tape, so maybe someone can confirm, but I am 99.99% certain JP never said anything about Rupert going back to Drake. He said Rupert would live at Morgan for the next three days, which implied that Rupert would leave after that, but he did not come right out and say it.

Maybe the idea was to keep Drake on pins and needles. It could be that Rupert hangs out for three days, becomes a hero at Morgan, then comes back to Drake before IC and gets a hero's welcome, hence "Everybody's Hero." Maybe the point is just to get people over to the other tribe for a few days to sow seeds of distrust among their tribemates.

I just thought JP's wording sounded extremely careful, and that something wasn't being told to them.

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Rupert sharing in Reward"
Okay, theory for Rupert "sharing in the reward." What if, as a result of the reward challenge, Morgan gets to keep Rupert, and thus Rupert is "forced" to share the "reward." This might account for Jiffy not making any mention of Rup's Return...

Just a thought

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Rupert sharing in Reward"
Another thought. If the prize for the RC is a mystery prize to be revealed after the challange. Morgan wins RC and is given the choice to keep Rupert or what is behind "curtain #1". They choose the unknown prize thinking it is food and Rupert is allowed to feast before returning to Drake. Hhuummm but if they choose Rupert how would he share in that? Unless Rupert comes with another mystery prize. Just rambling my thoughts down. Carry on..lol

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
On the CBS Survivor webpage, Rupert is still blue (Drake). So that is being the assumption that he is still Drake.

Three is the perfect number.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I'm totally with you on the 'another player will get transferred' every week idea.

Since Rupert is NOT a member of Morgan, and nobody has said he'll go back to Drake, I'm leaning towards the idea of a third tribe being created (the infamous wine-colored flag theory). Once a couple of castaways have been switched around, the people that were switched become a separate group of pirates, competing against the others pre-merge.

So, Morgan will win RC (how can Drake now win ANY challenge with physical specimans like Jon and Christa and mental giants like... well, Jon and Christa???). They will pick another Drake to come to their camp (Shawn), Rupert will be sent off on a boat, presumably back to Drake, but will never show up to Drake, instead going to a third island (possibly containing Lil and Burton?? -- hate that last idea, BTW).

Both tribes assume he just is at the other camp, until he doesn't show up at the IC, or shows up as a neutral pirate. Perhaps he'll disappear until merge, or, more likely, will be in some kind of pirate purgatory (prison?). If this happens 3 times, you could have 2 tribes of 4, and 3 extra castaways that "come back", fulfilling the returning player profecy.

This would create a big strategy twist -- if you continue to pick the opposing team's strong players, you would create a super-tribe, of all the strongest players. On the other hand, you could start picking apart alliances by taking the weakest player/most likely boot candidate.

OK, so the theory has more holes than Ruperts mini-skirt, but that's what you guys are for, to fill in the gaps!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Did Jeff say "Rupert will now live with Morgan for the next 3 days, he will compete in challenges and share in any rewards."? I'm positive that's the wording he used. Can somone confirm this?

If in fact this is what he said then that gives us a clue as to how MB might be switching things around.

Say Rupert has to compete in the IC challenge with Morgan. Say Morgan wins. They can take another person from Drake and give Rupert back or keep Rupert.

Say Drake wins, they can take Rupert back OR take a member of Morgan instead.

This would potentially switch up the tribes and keep everyone on their toes. It puts people in the "merge" alliance type mind set as well. It would discourage throwing challenges because with the winning team choosing who they'd take the potential for breaking up already formed alliances is big.

Those are just my first thoughts and then they only stem from if Jeff truly did say what I indicated I heard him say in my first paragraph.

--admits that her hearing is going in her old age

10-10-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Misto, Jeff definitely said "the next Reward Challenge." He did not say anything about IC.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

From the Web Promo thread -- here is Rupert sitting with his original tribe at Ep5 IC. He's in the upper right corner.

Edited to add link.

10-10-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Good find, Frisky!

So either he is sent back, or Elroy's theory above is correct: he's given the option to switch tribes and decides to stick with Drake.

10-10-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

What's really weird, if I'm interpreting these caps correctly, is that it looks like Rupie switches back to Drake immediately after the RC.

These are definitely post-RC pics:

Rupert appears to be leaving the RC with Sandra, looking back and paying tribute to the Morons. Rupie's clothing (or lack thereof) and Sandra's hairdo match the RC caps.

How can this be so, if Rupert is supposed to compete with Morgan and "share in the reward?"

Well, Cowboyroo noticed that Jiffy said Rupert would share in the reward even though he couldn't possibly know whether the Moron's would win.

Maaaayyybeeee...Rupie goes where the reward goes. Drake wins RC, and in doing so, they win back their hero. Rupert walks away into the sunset with Sandra et al to share in the reward.

EDITED to change "someone up above" to "Cowboyroo."

10-10-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I think those are from yesterday's puzzle RC, Frisky. They seem to keep putting post-challenge shots from the previous episode in the web previews.

10-10-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
...and MB's damn fascination this year with B&W shots makes it difficult to tell whether this is Rupert's old skirt or new skirt.

Damn you, MB. Damn you.

10-10-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Compare. The first cap is from yesterday:

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-10-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Rupert is safely back during the IC. We have the caps showing him walking into the RC with Morgan and as posted above sitting with Drake for IC.

To me the question is whether this is going to happen again and if so, this week. Because if this does occur, the RC for next week will be horribly unbalanced if Drake wins.

Drake takes Morgan member to stay through the RC and that leaves THREE Morgans against SEVEN Drakes and ONE stolen Morgan. OUCH!

rpm 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rpm Click to send private message to rpm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
>To me the question is whether
>this is going to happen
>again and if so, this
>week. Because if this
>does occur, the RC for
>next week will be horribly
>unbalanced if Drake wins.
>
>Drake takes Morgan member to stay
>through the RC and that
>leaves THREE Morgans against SEVEN
>Drakes and ONE stolen Morgan.
>OUCH!

I'm inclined to think that it won't, not because of the imbalance that might happen next week, but because of the imbalance that could have happened last night.

Suppose Drake decides not to throw the IC or that Morgan proves to be so inept that they are incapable of winning even if Drake is letting them. Osten might have gotten his piggies wet and gone wee, wee, wee all the way home. (Oops, that belongs in bashers, sorry.) Since JP had announced he had an additional reward for the winner before the IC, had Drake won,he would have to allow them to take a Morgan and send them to TC reducing their number to three.

And if that had happened there is no way that the next IC includes taking another prisoner because that would potentially lead to a TC of only 2 people (unless previously captured prisoners are returned) if Drake wins again.

Both JP and MB have always maintained that every change and twist was in the storyboard from day one. So unless they had escape plan for one tribe winning the first four ICs, he could not have scripted a prisoner taking at the 5th IC.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Unless it was scripted on a contingency basis. In other words, the script could say "We'll take a prisoner at every team IC unless there is one tribe with three players."

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Froom the episode summary on SeeBS.com...

"Jeff Probst announced that the surprise Reward was the right to kidnap a member of the other tribe until the next Immunity Challenge."

And from the recap on Reality News Online...

"They get to choose one member of the opposing tribe to come live with them until the next challenge. That person will not go to, nor vote in, Tribal Council with the rest of the tribe. They will participate with Morgan in the next reward challenge and share in that reward."

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

big bobby clobber 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20bobby%20clobber Click to send private message to big%20bobby%20clobber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Misto

My wonderful wife taped the show for me as I was out. I watched the IC again last night to get the wording correct, and here is a fairly accurate transcript of the whole exchange:

(after Morgan wins)

Jeff: (reads the letter)"Choose one tribe member from the other tribe to come live with you until the next challenge"

(on his own) "What that means: you are going to choose a member from Drake right now; they will leave with you right now; they will not go to tribal council tomorrow night; they cannot be voted out; they will participate with you at the next reward challenge and share in that reward if you win. Who's it going to be Savage?"

Andrew: (Tijuana whispers Rupert) "Rupert!"

Jeff: "Rupert, for the next short while you will be living with Morgan. Out of that boat and into the Morgan boat."

Later at TC

Jeff: "For the first time we have Drake at Tribal Council, minus Rupert, temporarily a member of the Morgan tribe, so he can't be voted out."

I think based on Jeff's comments, Rupert comes back to Drake after the next RC.

Hope this is helpful.

BBC

big bobby clobber 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20bobby%20clobber Click to send private message to big%20bobby%20clobber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
I agree that Jeff's comments were ambiguous, but he did say Rupert wold be living with Morgan for the next three days, and did explicitly mention the next RC. By inference, I think he meant that Rupert would be returning to Drake after three days to compete again in the IC. If he was staying longer than three days, why mention it specifically?

What I thought was most interesting about this particular twist is that it allows the tribe winning the IC to bestow individual immunity on a member of the losing tribe. This allows them to determine who is not going home, influence the outcome of TC without being there to vote, and influence over who they will eventually merge with.

Morgan didn't seem to grasp this right away, but I don't think they can be faulted, as the twist was quite a suprise. If the tribes think through the consequences of the twist and realize the power they have been given, it raises the stakes at any future IC substantially.

For example, if Drake wins the next IC and Rupert has used his time at Morgan as an intelligence gathering mission, the smart thing to do would be to pick Darrah. Rupert surely would be astute enough to see she is the extra person in the A/T/O/R alliance, and let his tribe, or at least his alliance in on the info. This would force the dominant Morgan alliance to vote out one of their own (Rhyno perhaps?), ensuring they are not a four person bloc to be reckoned with once the merge occurs.

If Morgan wins the next IC, they should pick someone they either percieve as weak, or are not afraid to compete against for II once there is a merge. If you are Andrew, Osten or Ryan, wouldn't you want to compete against Trish or John rather than Rupert or Shawn in any endurance or strength challenge?

Jeff did not explain the consequences of the twist clearly, because it might tip the morons, I mean survivors, to this subtle change in strategy. Once (or if) the tribes ever figure this out, I think it will be interesting to see what they do with it. The spoiling value of all this (as I see it, at least)is it may give us an idea of who might be safe from being booted, even if their tribe looks like it is going to TC.

Any thoughts?

10-10-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Very good points, I think. It seemed like Drake was being punished, but if Rupert is smart he will make good use of his time with the Morons, and it could help Drake in the long run.

I wouldn't count on the Morons to ever catch on to the strategic possibilities though.

Anyway, if the merge is in Ep 7 as usual, this will probably only happen once more, since after the Ep 6 IC the person would only be staying overnight (unless the Ep 6 IC is on Day 2).

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Advertising"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

I think as spoilers, we like to fantasize about great, elaborate twists that usually don't happen.

Jeff said that Rupert would share the reward of the RC, and then go back to Drake before the IC (I'll check the tape soon).

Also, if Rupert did indeed stay over at Morgan, why don't we have a teaser about it? This is the kind of thing that CBS would hint at. Instead, we have a preview about how Drake is worried that Rupert will spill the beans to Morgan.

Second of all, and this is more important IMO, the title of the episode is "Everyone's Hero."

Rupert goes to Morgan. He catches fish, and helps them win the Reward Challenge. This would also be easy because Burton's gone too. So Rupert is Morgan's hero.

Then he goes back to Drake, and helps them win the Immunity Challenge. Now he's Drake's hero. Hence, Everyone's Hero.

My question is, who would Drake take from Morgan?

Probably not either of the girls. After seeing Morgan win the RC, they'd basically wanna use the Morgan as RC strength.

Osten? No. They almost saw him drown.

That leaves Ryno and Andrew.

Ryno is currently listed as Potential Suckitude on Snewser's Scorecard. We've also heard a rumor that Ryno might be the victim of a twist.

We also have Burton's CBS chat (did someone post it?), saying:

Q: Which member of the Morgan tribe would you have selected to be a part of your tribe if given the option?
Burton: Probably Ryan O. because he seemed to be strong, yet was not the obvious leader, and therefore would have been a good alliance partner.

A curious statement from a bootee. It's obvious to US that Andrew's the leader, but to the Drake tribe, I'm not if Andrew's the "obvious" leader. The statement makes me wonder...

To sum it up, right now, I think:

1. Morgan wins RC (Morgan's hero)
2. Drake wins IC (Drake's hero)
3. Drake takes Andrew
4. Ryno is booted either 3-1 or 2-2 (Depending on whether Tijuana could sway Darrah)

EDITED to note: Wasn't it also rumored that Ryno goes either Ep4 or Ep5? Or is this Christy Redux?

(I use the word "rumor" because I can't remember the source, and I avoid using "spoiler" when unsure)

Alot of speculation, but hey, the spoilers seem to line up

10-10-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Advertising"
Wasn't it also rumored that Ryno goes either Ep4 or Ep5?

That was about Lillian. Ryno hasn't had any Ep #'s attached to him.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-03, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Ryan Rumored to go in EP5/6..."
Ryan is rumored to be a victim of a twist in EP5/6...

http://www.realiiity.com/cgi-bin/forums/forums.cgi?do=post_view_threaded;post=136837;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;

5th or 6th boot, Silas fate?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vic vega 00
(9/18/03 4:07 pm)

Ryan O. is our 5th/6th boot
I have UNcorroborated info that ryan o. is a victim of a switching of tribes..pure heresay/speculation.

Whatever......just a rumor floatin around Los Gatos.

"Buddy" says the rumor is Ryan O. gets axed ala Silas and is not to fond of the Drake women. Pure speculation for us to contemplate I guess.

Krautboy

10-10-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Advertising"
See I don't necessarily think Drake would take a strong member at all. They know what the steal means now; the person they choose is immune. Wouldn't they prefer to keep a weaker member of Morgan around and make Morgan boot off one of their stronger members?

Stealing Darrah or Tijuana would be the best thing and to make things fit right, Darrah would be optimum b/c T/A/O/R are the alliance. Rupert may be able to find that out which is why he'd suggest to Drake to take Darrah therefore making Morgan not only having to break up their alliance but also having better odds of it being a man going as well. Since Rhino "appears" to be the fourth in this alliance, T/O/A may boot out Rhino therefore the spoiler can be correct and as far as his dilike towards the Drake women; we don't how many this person is talking about. He already met two of them (he was fishing while Trish was there) and both Christa and Sandra elicited very negative comments from the Morgans

10-10-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Advertising"
Stealing Darrah would be good strategy, but I wonder if Rupert would be able to sell Drake on it.

If he's gonna be at Morgan three days, he'll probably arrive at the IC along with Morgan and go back to Drake then. He won't have time to give Drake much information before the challenge -- and there's the question of how much Drake trusts what he says at that point.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Ruper & loyalty"
As you point out BR:

<< Stealing Darrah would be good strategy, but I wonder if Rupert
<< would be able to sell Drake on it.

Seems to play into:

<< CBS says "Though acting out of loyalty to the tribe, one Survivor
<< fears being seen as disloyal."

So consider, Drake wins the next IC.

They get Rupert back AND get to pick a Morgan to take with them.

Ruperts been doing some thinking and tells Drake 'Trust me, we want to take Darrah. The other Drakes are wondering 'What's he talking about? We want some muscle, give us one of the guys!'

The other Drakes may question Ruperts loyalty if he wants them to make the more stratgic move and take Darrah.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Advertising"
I agree with Veruca that stealing Darrah or Tijuana would be the best choice for Drake, especially Darrah (but would they know that?). However, we're assuming that these people could somehow figure out strategy. So far, in 4 episodes, we've seen such brilliance (lumping both sides together) as:

* "I'm thirsty. Let's hunt for water. (hours pass) I'm thirsty. Let's look for water again. (hours pass) Hey look, it's on the map they gave us."
* They buy a fishing spear, but don't decide to even bother to TRY using it until they've lost all their fishing hooks (not to mention -- they only bought THREE fish hooks?? how much could a dozen hooks and maybe a lure cost in a Panama FISHING village???)
* Not spending all the money they were allotted, and end up with basically nothing -- no blankets, no food, no supplies.
* Throwing an immunity challenge because the tribe is too big (my vote for dumbest move in history of all Survivors)
* Losing the strongest player in the game AND voting off the second strongest in the SAME DAY, basically guaranteeing a loss in the next challenge
* Setting up camp in the middle of the beach so it gets washed away by the tide (did none of them watch Survivor before?)
* Sending someone who can't swim out in a swimming challenge.

I'm sure there have been more. The point is, this may be the dumbest group of Survivors ever assembled. The only person I've seen with the slightest bit of gamesmanship or logic is Jon.

So, making the leap to say Drake would be smart enough to take the weakest link would be saying that we are finally going to see something intelligent done. Whatever the 'big lie' turns out to be, I hope it's somebody acting stupid but turning out to be smart. Jon???

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Advertising"
>Stealing Darrah or Tijuana would be
>the best thing and to
>make things fit right, Darrah

I posted the below a couple of hours ago way up at the top of the thread but I came to this thread late and don't think anyone is reading up there anymore

>Your thoughts, BR, would enable this to happen. It would
>also explain how Ryan O is expendable due to a
>twist. No, he doesn't go to Drake next week,
>he stays at Morgan but because they lose IC, Drake
>takes Andrew and Ryan gets an early boot (it could
>also happen one week later)...

That'd leave a Morgan tribe consisting of Darrah, Tijuana, Osten, and Ryan. I'm not sure I see Rhino getting booted from that foursome. And not also don't we have much info on Andrew going deep into this game, but after seeing him lead his tribe to 6 straight losses -- and knowing what a strong personality he seems to be, I don't think Christa, Sandra, etc. would want to be stuck with him until the merge -- remember, they just threw a challenge because they were so concerned about who's company they had to tolerate living with.

Actually, I think it'd make more sense if Drake opted to take Darrah -- from their raiding visits, Trish, Sandra, and Christa probably have a pretty good idea that she appears to be a pretty quiet, non-wavemaking personality. Plus it also explains how Darrah doesn't get booted the next time Morgan goes to Tribal Council. And with a foursome of Tijuana, Osten, Rhino, and Andrew, it's be a matter of either Andrew convincing Osten and Tijuana to vote off Rhino or a matter of Andrew being brushed aside now that a real leader (Rupert) has arrived and showed Morgan how to get things done.

-SB

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Advertising"
I agree with your challenge assessment (Morgan wins RC, Drake wins IC).

The IC looks to be "eat disgusting stuff" and I just can't see Morgan having a shot at winning with hypochondriac Osten ("I'll get a ringworm if I eat that.")

Forgive my ignorance and inform me - in past 'disgusting food' challenges, do all members of each tribe compete? That's what I seem to recall and it would mean two Morgans need to go twice. They're all probably so hungry that they'll eat anything but Osten blows it once again.

If I'm Drake I'd want to be strategic with the kidnapping and leave behind the Morgan players that would pose the biggest threat in individual ICs and help the odds that one of them gets booted. Even though he's been a huge pussy so far, I still think Osten would be a threat in individual ICs and is just looking weak so he's kept around. I doubt Drake knows this and if Osten had any sense he wouldn't flex his muscles too much while Rupert was in their camp scoping the competition. So I see Drake taking either Osten or Tijuana to bust up an alliance and hope that Andrew or Ryan O (the perceived strong males) gets the boot.

Of course, they could also be thinking about tie-breaker votes in the future if the tribes merge 5-5 and in that case they'd want to take Osten or Darrah so the other Morgans get some votes. The question is whether Rupert will be able to figure out who already has votes against them. (Yes, I know Morgan would be down to four if they lose the IC, but Drake might be suspicious that their numbers could grow pre-merge. They've seen that MB is happy to screw with them.)

I guess this is the part of the show that gets the most interesting. The obvious boots are gone, it's pre-merge and the tribes are trying to get there with an advantage and then decimate the other tribe while carefully balancing their own alliances and secret alliances. When the show gets down to six or seven contestants it gets dull again. Fix that MB!

-P

10-11-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Advertising"
Forgive my ignorance and inform me - in past 'disgusting food' challenges, do all members of each tribe compete? That's what I seem to recall and it would mean two Morgans need to go twice. They're all probably so hungry that they'll eat anything but Osten blows it once again.

Blow in case you didn't get an answer, no sit outs for GFC, someone just has the lucky task of eating again

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Darrah & Ryan"
When Andrew was faced with who to send home, Darrah or Lil, he picked Lil because Ryan told him "send Darrah home, and our alliance is over".

If Drake wins the next IC and gets to capture a Morgan player, they may very well select Darrah. Jon seems to be in a power position at Drake currently, and I think it would be completely in character for him to want as many pretty girls around as possible. (So he can work his charm).

Andrew would then have to decide who to kick off:

1)Tijuana upsetting Osten
2)Osten who Andrew seems to view as their MVP
3)or kick off Ryan
(it's possible the 3 of them would turn on Andrew, but I don't think the other 3 have enough leadership in them to stage a mutiny).

I think Andrew would decide to kick off Ryan. This would give us the reported spoiler that Ryan was kicked off as the result of a swap.

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJoel Click to send private message to SurvivorJoel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Here's my take on this twist:
1.) Jeff (i think) said that Rupert is now part of the Morgan tribe 'temporarily' because he can still be 'stolen' back by Drake if Drake wins the next IC.
2.) I think Rupert will be participating as a Morgan in the ICs to come, making it important for him to win the IC to first, save himself (he could still be easily voted out by the five Morgans if they go to TC) and second, if they keep on winning ICs, this is the only way for him to eventually get the now Morgan tribe 'dominantly Drake' (or ex-Drakes for that matter)
3.) Losing ICs now has an upside to it, such that whoever doesn't want to get booted out at TC (when the losing tribe goes) may want to transfer to the other tribe -- If Burton was chosen by Morgan, he'd still be here, right?
4.) I think Rupert's chances of actually going back to Drake is for Morgan to lose the IC and for him to hope he get's to be chosen back by Drake. That's another story. . .

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Rrupert back with drake"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-03 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

nevermind, already posted

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "KISS"
Keep It Simple, Silly.

That's what we need to do. Simplify. IMO, of course.

Rupert is at Morgan. Jifffy never said he'd go back. But he did say he would help Morgan with the next RC. We see him in the IC pix.

My opinion of the situation is that they will continue this. That is, the bonus of picking an opposing tribe member will continue.

You can NOT get your tribe member back. You can only pick a member of the OPPOSING tribe to come live with your tribe. But they still belong to THEIR tribe, and will help THEIR tribe during IC. They cannot be voted out while they reside at the other beach.

I believe this immunity while at the other beach is not that big of a deal. It's only for a few TCs. The merge may come this season a week or two earlier than usual to compensate for the severe lack of Morgans thus far.

That's just my 2 cents.

- maybe I didn't keep it simple after all

hearkittykitty 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hearkittykitty Click to send private message to hearkittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: KISS"
Jeff said that Rupert would be returned to Drake in time for the next IC. Vidcaps of that IC show him seated behind Michelle and Sandra.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: KISS"
I agbel to knoree that this will continue, but not that they won't be returned to their tribes.

I think that this will breed mistrust among tribe members because they won't be able to know if anyone has struck up an alliance. Remember what happened 2 seasons ago, when they thought that tribes had merged but they hadn't and some members tipped their hands and were exposed as being traitors?

Too bad, because Rupert will not be trusted anymore even though he probably is.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "i know"
i believe i said i think he will help his own tribe during ICs but still return back to morgan afterward

Bigcricket 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bigcricket Click to send private message to Bigcricket Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
Lill has told people in her scout troop that Osten gets hurt and she is coming back on the show.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Last Night's Twist"
source???

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Uh"
I am guessing that would be a multi-million dollar blab on Lil's part and HIGHLY unlikely to be true.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •