The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"October 8 New vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-03, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"October 8 New vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 02:33 AM (EST)

Show Rupert tired after/during reward challenge. NOTE: Jeff Probst has khakis on. He has darker shorts in the IC.

Rupert is carrying some sort of board and has goggles.

In front of Rupert appears to be Sandra and Burton (Burton has to be participating, so that means Sandra might not sit out RC, which makes no sense because she sucks at swimming).

The other caps are not new.

Does anyone have a transcript of this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: October 8 New vidcaps VerucaSalt 10-09-03 1
 RE: October 8 New vidcaps ConningOfficer 10-09-03 2
 RE: October 8 New vidcaps frisky 10-09-03 3
   RE: October 8 New vidcaps mistofleas 10-09-03 4
   RE: October 8 New vidcaps lizzmac 10-09-03 5
 RE: October 8 New vidcaps wendyp 10-09-03 6
 RE: October 8 New vidcaps MattyMax 10-09-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-09-03, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
Sandra isn't sitting out RC b/c there is a pic of Rupert on the beach with Sandra behind him with her peach butt showing. The whole sitting out of RC/IC this particular episode annoys me somehow

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-03, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
Hmmm... is Rupert carrying a "puzzle piece", perhaps? Maybe this is during the challenge.

Also odd is the contrasting facial expressions between Andrew and Tijuana. Tears of joy from T and elation from Andrew, or something more complex? I guess we'll find out tonight!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
Is this Drake-colored object...

...the Drake counterpart of this Moron-colored object?

Looks like puzzle pieces to me. Swimmers look for pieces in the water (they have goggles) and bring them to shore where designated assemblers assemble???

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Puzzle pieces. Look at the lower right corner of the piece that Rupert is holding. There's a little hole there. Just the kind of thing that would work for "insert tab A into slot B" kinda scenarios.

--does think Ruppie looks tired

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
Yup, that was my immediate thought, too, Frisky. Not that I know if it helps me further figure out anything about tonight.... I guess it does solidify that the Tijuana/Trish pic is from the RC.

Lizzmac

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-09-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
Rupert looks tired or hurt, maybe this why he is sitting out the IC. Or maybe he just went for the farthest piece so the others could get the close pieces since he is a strong swimmer.

Interesting that they keep showing the Christa/Darrah pic...this makes me lean towards Christa as diversion from the boot. Jut guessing though.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: October 8 New vidcaps"
What we get from this set is a better picture of that Tijuana/Rhino black and white shot..

Look, Rhino has a BIG SMILE on his face. Congratulating Tijuana for a job well done? She's obviously a wreck, but perhaps from a large effort from this moment:

Also in the b+w shot, Tijuana looks awful, but the corners of her mouth are turned upward, like she's trying to smile through it.

Also, if Burton is in the RC and not the IC, then the Christa/Burton shot is most likely from that challenge as well. during the wrestling IC, the active players are standing on beams in the water. Christa and Rupert wouldn't have a chance to cower like that.

Hmm.. Seems to me we have a Morgan RC Win.

OFF TOPIC-
And with the Team that Drake puts forth in the wrestling IC,

hmm.. looks like 1 ox and 4 small women. Well if Shawn takes Tijuana, I wonder how Trish is gonna do against Osten....

Hmm.. yeah.
Drake is gonna fall.

MM
-even though I hate Morgan I want to see Drake cry-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •