The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May have spotted something ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Boo on the Line 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-08-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boo%20on%20the%20Line Click to send private message to Boo%20on%20the%20Line Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May have spotted something ..."
OK, y'all can tell me if I am on crack, but I was checking out vidcaps (on Survivor Phoenix) and think I spotted something.

What's that behind these four Morgan members? The only fuchia-colored thing I can remember seeing on the island is ... Rupert's tie-dye shirt. Is that him hiding back there?

If it is (and that's a mighty big if) then can we surmise that the pirate-y kidnapping/swap/impressment happens BEFORE immunity challenge? Drake may not be sitting out the big guy ... they may have lost him already.

Please shoot me down now

Boo (on the line)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May have spotted something ... drawde236 10-09-03 1
 RE: May have spotted something ... hearkittykitty 10-09-03 2
   RE: May have spotted something ... tribephyl 10-09-03 3
       RE: May have spotted something ... mistofleas 10-09-03 4
       RE: May have spotted something ... JazzyJax 10-09-03 5
       RE: May have spotted something ... dendanash 10-09-03 6
           RE: May have spotted something ... VerucaSalt 10-09-03 7
 RE: May have spotted something ... pdragonfly 10-09-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-09-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
First of all, you're not on crack. Secondly, I don't think it is Rupert (but do not know what it is). I think this has something to do with the RC. I am completely clueless when it comes to a computer, but it looks like Tijuana is dragging the fuschia thing during this event.

Check out the Football promo thread to see what I mean.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=4147&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

hearkittykitty 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hearkittykitty Click to send private message to hearkittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
Looks like Rupert, plus a couple of folks to me.

The way I see it is:

Drake is lined up in front of Morgan's boat at the beginning of IC, so Morgan is probably lined up on the opposite side in front of Drake's boat, in which the folks who are not participating in the challenge are sitting.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
Nope, you are not on crack and yup, hkkitty is correct. Behind the Morgan IC line-up is Trish/Rupert/Burton "sitting out" in Drake's boat.

In this pic you will notice Morgan's boat, behind the Drake IC line-up, waiting for some of them to get in.

The tribes must face off on opposite sides and will most likely "fight" in moves, trying to throw each other into the water, in hopes of getting across the "floating pads" to their own side.

and here is Andrew, Darrah and Ryan.O "sitting out" in their boat.

with either Osten or Tijuana to Andrew's right.

If these "boat folks" are the disqualified than Morgan doesn't look too well off. As in losers. However if the "boat folks" are successful cross-overs they are very well off. As in winners.
Which is it?

tribephyl

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
If these "boat folks" are the disqualified than Morgan doesn't look too well off. As in losers. However if the "boat folks" are successful cross-overs they are very well off. As in winners.
Which is it?

Personally, I think they look a little too happy to be the disqualified boat peeps. But then again, this is one brief moment in what it probably a several hour IC so there will be many ups and downs (no pun intended ).

I'd say they're in their boat safely. Yup, safely, I'm going with that. Safe.

--will hit enter quickly before she has time to change her mind

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
The first picture may simply be the Drake tribe arriving, it would be natural to go to their own dock first, even if the Morgan team were standing on it.

During the game Osten is at minimum three turns off his starting dock, with two turns left to make it to the Morgan dock, (and Shawn is at least two turns away from Osten and therefore too far away to get him, assuming they can only move one square at a time that is) in this picture:

What I don't understand is Ryan O. appears to be _wet_ but happy, it is hard to tell with Andrew. I haven't seen any pictures of Ryan O or Andrew during play, but it does appear that Darrah is one of the middle ones out in this picture (note Sandra and Shawn two turns away from getting to their dock):

Which Drakes are in their boat in this picture?

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
If you look in the two pics u have of Ryan and Andrew this is what i see:

There is a shoulder to the right of Andrew and a shoulder to the left of Ryan. I think if you overlay these two pics together, they are sitting next to each other. That sure does look like Ryan's shoulder to the right of Andrew in the pic. Also it looks like Darrah behind Andrew.

Since we see Tijuana being pushed into the water, maybe they are hopeful that Osten is still standing and is winning for the team.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-09-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
If the tribes start out OPPOSITE side of their boat perhaps the people who are in the boat are the ones who make it across to their boat. Why would your "prisoner" be in their own boat? This is why the Drake boat is on the OTHER side b/c they need to get to their boat as opposed Drake team holding Morgan's boat hostage or whatever.

So Ryan O. Andrew are happy because they made it across to their boat.

Michelle and Shawn (if that is him) did also

The people behind Morgan to start off (Rupert' shirt) are in their boat b/c that is their boat and they are sitting out. So it isn't to capture anybody but rather save your boat sort of

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-09-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: May have spotted something ..."
Let's say that those left in a boat become part of the other tribe. So as per above would it look like this:

Drake loses: Trish, Rupert and Burton
Drake wins: Andrew, Darrah, Ryan O

Perhaps they don't know yet what the consequence is of them being in the boats.

Now if Drake goes to tribal counsel, chances are that either Anrew, Darrah or Ryan will be voted off. Which means that we have to put up with Jon for another week.

New tribe:
Morgan:
Drake: Jon, Michelle, Christa, Shawn, Sandra, Andrew, Darrah, Ryan
Morgan: Osten, Tijuana, Darrah, Trish, Rupert, Burton

thank goodness we only have to wait a couple of hours to find out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •