The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Summer Decathalon Begins WEDNESDAY!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pizza46 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-11-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pizza46 Click to send private message to Pizza46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Summer Decathalon Begins WEDNESDAY!"
Coaches are ready! Find out what the 10 Olympic events are in here! Get all the info for this summer's Survivor Decathalon.

SURVIVOR SUMMER DECATHALON

NOTE: EVERYONE WILL BE WELCOME TO PLAY THE GAME, ANYTIME! NO PERMANENT COMMITMENTS, BUT PLAY HARD AND OFTEN!

The 17 teams are ready to go. 14 have been provided with volunteer coaches, while 3 others will be left to fend for themselves! For those volunteer coaches, should your team finish this Summer Game in the Top 3 overall, you will get a snazzy siggie.

This Decathalon will feature 10 events, one at a time, one per thread. The teams will be competing in these events, in this order:

1.) Balance Beam
The teams of 3 will be chained together and must maintain their balance on a narrow balance beam. It won't be easy!

2.) Pie-Eating Contest
Teams will race to eat all of their pies before other teams. But there will be hell to pay if a team member gets ill during the event.

3.) Weightlift
Varying amounts of weight will be added to each team's barbell. They then must hold it up as long as they can!

4.) Jigsaw Puzzle
Teams will race to assemble their puzzle as fast as they can. But beware the traps and decoy pieces!

5.) Swimsuit Competition
Posters here will discuss and rate players' and teams' swimsuit appearances while on the show.

6.) Obstacle Course
Teams will race through an obstacle course together.

7.) Keg Race
Teams compete to finish their beer keg as quickly as possible. Better keep that beer down, or else...

8.) 5K Run
How fast will each of the teams run? You decide.

9.) Hold Your Breath
When will teams run out of air in the 44 degree water? They better stay down there as long as possible, or at least before the hypothermia sets in!

10.) Bowling
In the last and most critical event of the Decathalon, teams will faceoff in a bowling match. Watch out for the gutter.

Scoring

In some events, points will be tallied during the entire session. In others, teams will be eliminated until only 1 remains. The top 3 teams in each event will win Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals, respectively.

Also, for the Decathalon itself, a tally will be maintained to determine how teams do on the entire Decathalon. Given the place/finish order in an events, points will be assigned as follows:

1st Place = 50 pts.
2nd Place = 35 pts.
3rd Place = 25 pts.
4th Place = 20 pts.
5th Place = 17 pts.
6th Place = 15 pts.
7th Place = 13 pts.
8th Place = 11 pts.
9th Place = 9 pts.
10th Place = 8 pts.
11th Place = 7 pts.
12th Place = 6 pts.
13th Place = 5 pts.
14th Place = 4 pts.
15th Place = 3 pts.
16th Place = 2 pts.
17th Place = 1 pts.

Teams with the top 3 totals at the end of the Decathalon will win Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies, respectively.

This game will begin sometime on Wednesday, whenever I want it to. And if you forgot who the teams were, they will be posted in a reply below.

Coaches, you have until Wednesday to psych your teams up and trash talk the others.

GET THIS SHITSHOW STARTED!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Teams Pizza46 06-11-06 1
   RE: Team Eye Candy will Smoke ALL Y... iltarion 06-14-06 7
 Trash Talk / Psych Up Pizza46 06-11-06 2
   Commencement of trashtalking tribephyl 06-12-06 3
       RE: Commencement of trashtalking michel 06-12-06 4
           RE: Commencement of trashtalking tribephyl 06-13-06 5
               RE: Commencement of trashtalking michel 06-13-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-11-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pizza46 Click to send private message to Pizza46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Teams"
The teams are listed here:

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-14-06, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Team Eye Candy will Smoke ALL You Fools!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-14-06 AT 04:30 AM (EST)

OMG, is this even a contest? Balance beam? Pie eating? Swimsuit competition?? Hahahahaha!!! Team Eye Candy has this WRAPPED UP! We got the brains, we got the looks, we got the youth, we got the sweet smiles, we got the bikinis. We got IT ALL, basically. All the men want us and all the women want to be us. So, what other contest is there?
And we got something to say about all you loser teams out there; so stop oogling our boobies (Blake and Cindy) and pay attention!

Team 80s Hair Band- OMG, poor guy Brandon and two old ladies! What can this team win? Sorry, rope cutting and alienating your tribemates in record time are not events in the Decatholon!

Team Almost Famous- Wasn't that a movie? Anyway, Austin and 2 guys that think people care what they did before they retired 10 years ago. Oh, we're scared! I bet they kick butt in the puzzle event! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Team Pawn Shop- Hahahaha!!! What a joke! Why not just tie two 90 lb weights around Terry's legs? If getting voted out at F4 or F3 was an event, THEN we would be in trouble.

Team Survivor Maniacs- Maniacs? More like Wussbags. One thing is for sure: Brian and Rafe won't be distracted by Sally's hotness. Sally could have been on our team, except she's DUMB.

Team Ulong Hotties- Whuh? Don't you have to be HOT in order to be the "Ulong Hotties"? There are territories in Canada hotter than these 3. We have ugly sisters hotter than these 3. With Ashley and Steph on the team, watch out for them in the pie eating contest though...

Team Meterosexual Morons- They'll be talking like morons alright when we come around. Too bad for them though because we like our men MANLY, which these 3 posers are decidedly NOT.

Team Fire Department- Holy Crap! A tomboyish loon and 2 old men. Is that supposed to be competition?

Team Brady Bunch- It should be Team Self-Centered Bunch. We'll give them the weight lifting contest, but that's the only bone we'll toss them. Unfortunately for them, chopping heads off fish and giving yourself rewards instead of your tribemates aren't events in this.

Team Boston Massacre- Want a torture method better than Chinese water torture? Play a conversation between these 3 in one ear and a conversation by Southerners Y'All in the other. AAAEEEEAAHHHH!!

Team Your Momma- Pathetic. I wouldn't advise having the pie eating event immediately before the swimsuit competition unless you want a lot of people losing their lunches.

Team Lean Cuisine- No concern. Ian has already told us he will toss a couple events to keep our friendship. We told Janu about that and she yawned.

Team Law and Order- OMG, why not just have 3 parking meters compete instead? Were these 3 even on Survivor??

Team Paranoid Punks- OK, this is maybe the only competition we got. They show their weakness everytime they open their mouths though. We'll find a way to exploit that.

Team Trash Talkers- We don't know what they would have to talk trash about unless being fat is an accomplishment. They should be a hoot to watch on the balance beam! hahahahaha...

Team Southerners Y'All- See Team Boston Massacre

Team Holier Than Thou- Weak. If kung fu was an event, we'd be concerned. Danni could have been one of us, but she is into sports. That's not what Team Eye Candy is about.

06-11-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
2. "Trash Talk / Psych Up"
Once again, the Captains List:

80's Hair Band: dreamerbeliever
Almost Famous: (open)
Pawn Shop: CattyChat
Survivor Maniacs: southpaw
Ulong Hotties: (open)
Metrosexual Morons: tribephyl
Fire Department: ColonelZoidberg
The Brady Bunch: byoffer
Boston Massacre: Kermit the Vixen
Your Mom: MacabreMasquerade
Lean Cuisine: CutsyTootsy
Law & Order: malb730
Paranoid Punks: coolbluepig
Trash Talkers: FWG
Southerners, Y'all: Wallflower66
Holier Than Thou: (open)
Eye Candy: iltarion

Even if you aren't a captain, you can still play and participate in the dirtiness of this game!!

Commence the trash talking and pep talks!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Commencement of trashtalking"
Ahem....I'd like to take this opportunity to speak falsities about "Almost (in)Famous", "Ulong (not-)Hotties" and "(Ass-)Holier Than Thou". (they're coachless, so it makes it easier to trash them.)
I know who my first 3 losing teams are going to be.

Not to mention a slight dig at byoffer for not signing up, then signing up, then not showing up. *Pblbbllbbbtt*

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Commencement of trashtalking"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-06 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

As a spectator, I wish that Courtney was put in Fire Dept. so that Tom can hose her down every time she lights her batons!
Tribe, you've got a nice collection of Morons. Did you pick them yourself!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Commencement of trashtalking"
Not only did I pick them myself but I also recruited Jonathan.

Some would say adding a 4th person would be an unfair advantage.
I say, they're all half-witted anyway so actually they only add up to 2 whole people. Okay, it might put me ahead of Coach iltarion's team.

And as acting coach of the MetroMorons you can call me KingMoron. (Oh wait, maybe I should reserve that name for kingfish.)

It's come to my attention that the MMs need a full time underwear ironer.
So, if you'd like to be an athletic supporter, in return I'd be glad to do you a favor by dousing the "firestarters", first chance I get.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Commencement of trashtalking"
I see you're in fine form! What about your team?
Nick was famous for his quotes last season. Who can forget Nick in episode #3: " "? And then, in the merge episode where the editors gave him a big send-off: "Hmmm...Ahhh...?"
Jeff also had a way with words, especially in episode #4: "Ouch!"
Blake is a good narrator and a fine strategist. I remember this discussion: "Boobiestitsbigboobies, Dcupshugeboobs, doubleDcupsbigtits..." What a fine use of the English language!

I expect Team "Eye Candy" to distract your guys so much that they will hit head first the post that Brianna will be holding up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •