The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-03, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Pippy Update (with pics)"
The little fella is now 11 days old and is already shaping up to be a huge DAW. He's had people practically lining up to visit him, offering up gifts and kneeling before him - you'd think he was a king or something.

Both baby and mother are doing very well and Aidan has really been filling out - he's already gained nearly a pound now from his birth weight after the initial 10% dropoff in the first three days after birth. We had a hearing screen test yesterday and he passed (means he can hear).

Pene is starting to feel like normal again and it also helps that the baby has been sleeping better lately to allow us to gradually get back into the routine of things.

We're also discovering that Aidan seems to be unusually strong. After 3 or 4 days, he was twirling his head around and supporting himself with his arms outstretched from me. My sister (who's a doula, like a midwife) said that babies normally don't start doing this until they're a few weeks old.

His looks... the early verdict is that he seems to resemble me more than his mother, although you can definitely see both of us in his face. His lips are just like his older brother, Zach.

I'm looking forward to having today off from work! We were supposed to have the ministry's visit this coming Wednesday but it got postponed to late February so my coworker and I decided to close down the school for the day to let everyone have a long weekend and catch up on some much-needed sleep. I worked late until midnight two nights in a row this week trying to get caught up on the paperwork and teaching a night class in addition to my regular daytime duties -- all that and being there for the late night feedings has really zapped the energy level! It'll be nice to veg out today and throughout the whole weekend. We got a few movies from the video store to watch over the weekend -- Pene has never seen the actor, Aidan Quinn, in action so she wanted to see what her son's namesake is like. We've got "Legends of the Fall" and "Michael Collins" and I'm going to see if I can find "Benny and Joon" at another video store later on.

Here's some pics of Aidan...

Aidan, 11 days old

Getting ready for his first trip outside

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) SurvivinDawg 01-24-03 1
 Adjust his own head angle... IceCat 01-24-03 2
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) smiley 01-24-03 3
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Wheezy 01-24-03 4
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Drive My Car 01-24-03 5
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Q 01-24-03 6
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) dabo 01-24-03 7
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) kyngsladye 01-24-03 8
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Canada Girl 01-24-03 9
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) jkokoj 01-24-03 10
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Femme 01-24-03 11
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Spidey 01-24-03 12
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) wendyp 01-24-03 13
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Schnookie Palookie 01-24-03 14
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) PleaseKillMe 01-24-03 15
 HANDSOME! Sheila 01-24-03 16
 OMH...cuteness overload!!!!! snoocharoo 01-24-03 17
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Esbea 01-24-03 18
 Too cute!!! moonbaby 01-24-03 19
 Aidan is CUTE! Survivorchick 01-24-03 20
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Swami 01-24-03 21
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) LadyT 01-24-03 22
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Bucky Katt 01-24-03 23
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) samiam 01-24-03 24
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) L82LIFE 01-24-03 25
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) SherpaDave 01-24-03 26
 Hugs for the LePews! Asrai 01-24-03 27
 Need I say more? I_AM_HE 01-24-03 28
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) Mon Cherie 01-25-03 29
 RE: A Pippy Update (with pics) GeorgiaBelle 01-25-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Aidan is a real cutie! DAWdom seems to come naturally...

Loves babies, and baby pics...
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Adjust his own head angle..."
... in order to best the best light angle...

... at age 11 days = TOTAL DAW!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-24-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
That is sooooooo adorable. Pepe and Pene...you guys must be so proud!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"

Thank you for the update!! In the top pic, he looks like you, Pepe, around the eyes.

Hugs to Pene and all the kids!!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!
He is so cute.

I really want to thank you guys for sharing this special time with all of us. It has been really beautiful and wonderful to feel the Love with you.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
What a cutie that one is. And very observant too, it seems. He is looking right at the camera in the first pick, so you are right, the perfect future DAW.

And OMH, that bundled up shot is too cute. He looks like one of the baby bears on his outfit. I love that shot!

You must be so proud.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Adorable and Strong, he's got it all!

SMILES ARE FREE

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-24-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
I love the bear suit! These are so adorable, thanks Pepe.

|

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"

What a CUTIE!!! Gasp...

He;s adorable in every way. So happy for you both!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-24-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Simply adorable and quite a DAW!LOL

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-24-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Oh my gosh, he's adorable! What a doll baby! Congratualtions, again, you two!

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
OMH, what a DAW! Look at him looking right into the camera! Very distiguished for an 11 day old! Of course, he comes by his dawness quite naturally.

Congrats and enjoy him!

An IceCat Original, 2002 Eagles sigpic stays up til after the Super Bowl. Devastation does not equal humiliation.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
He is so cute!! Love the bundled up shot. he has the look like "AWWW do I have to wear my coat, the other kids will laugh"

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
He's so precious! Absolutely perfect! I'm glad to hear Pene is feeling well. Enjoy your day off Pepe. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Beautiful!

PleaseKillMe 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PleaseKillMe Click to send private message to PleaseKillMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
He's so CUTE. And very aware and alert for an eleven day old baby; obviously a sign of superior intelligence. AND he's a snappy dresser.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "HANDSOME!"
Beautiful pictures of the little man! He is stunning! I love his bright eyes and, yes, he even looks intelligent! I just want to pick him up and give him a great big hug.

Like Buggy said, thanks for sharing this special time of your life with SB!

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "OMH...cuteness overload!!!!!"
WOW Pepe...he's beautiful. Like angel sent from heaven. Aidan looks incredibly strong and healthy for only being 11 days old, he looks ore like a couple months old.

MMmmmmmm...I can smell that soft, warm baby smell from here. you guys done good, I bet you "practice" a lot!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
awwwwww Pepe....whatta cutie! and how lucky are we that youre sharing him with us? all he needs now is a skunk suit!
Esbea

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Too cute!!!"
Adorable, alert and sooo camera aware he's like a little nightly news reporter...hard to believe he's only 11 days old! Thanks for the update, please send best wishes to Pene!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Aidan is CUTE!"
I can't beleive I almost missed this. What a total sweetheart. He already looks older than 11 days. All bundled up like that, what an adorable little munchkin. You're a lucky man Mr. LePew

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
What a cutie! You guys done good.

And I agree with others, he looks older than 11 days. He is holding his head very well, and looking where he's looking. Smart kid!

I have read that babies pick up signs very quickly & easily, more so than verbal speech. In fact there is a book called Baby Signs or something that advocates using some signs for all babies. They are able to pick up & start using a few signs by around 6-8 months age, well before most kids say their first word. Has that been your experience? Remembering my own babies, it sure made sense to me.

Swami

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
You guys are so lucky, Aidan is so beautiful. My best to all of you

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
He is so cute! I think in the first pic he looks like he thinks he is royalty! And in the second one I get the sense of "Oh don't embarass me with this bear suit, the other babies will laught at me!"

Congrats again to you both!

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
OMH, I can't believe he's only 11 days old! He looks so much older in that top picture.

You guys done good!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -- Chekhov

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Pepe and Pene, he's GORGEOUS! Wow, he looks much older than his age. Look at those eyes, taking everything in. Very adorable. I love the teddy bear outfit he's all bundled up in. How cute he looks!

Ditto what Buggy said about you sharing this experience with all of us. It's been wonderful to be a part of the love an joy.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Yay! What a handsome young man!

Criminals From the Neck Up

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Hugs for the LePews!"
Aidan looks absolutley cuddly-wuddly! I can practically see those little wheels turning in his head! I'm so happy for you and Pene. Pene did an outstanding job and deserves a great big hug!

Thanks, Pepe, for sharing your happiness with all of us!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Need I say more?"

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-25-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
Awwww, cute pics! So glad to hear all is well with the LePews.

*Hugs*
Mon

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-03, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: A Pippy Update (with pics)"
He is a living doll. Thanks for sharing. *hugs to all of you*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •