The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

southpaw 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-28-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Game will official start Wednesday. Good luck to all involved.

Here is a list of everyone that has signed up, but if anyone else is interested you still have time to sign up!!

1. Electropoprebel
2. Tribephyl
3. Kermit the Vixen
4. Coolbluepig
5. CattyChat
6. JohnMc
7. Wallflower66
8. Manzana
9. livinlarge1226
10. Quiddity99
11. mll1717
12. mimo
13. agressionx

Rules:

The rules are simple really:
1. If you go to TC and don't send me your vote that will count as a vote toward you.
2. Once voted out please post your final words in that episode
3. Host has final say in the results of any challenge.
4. Expect anything, and don't complain. Everything is planned in advance.
5. Just have fun and don't take this game serious. Only one person can win and that means everyone else will be voted out of the game. Please understand that if anytime I feel this game is going to cause any hard feeling on this site I will stop the game. I love Survivor Blows and everyone on it and in no way will allow a game to hurt a site that I love so much.
6. Please feel free at anytime to ask questions.

Please send me your answers to the following questions then post to let me know they have been sent. Thanks everyone.

1. Which survivor winner do you feel was the most deserving?
2. Which survivor season do you feel was the biggest let down?
3. Which forum do you enjoy the most: spoilers, bashers, fanatics?
4. Of the all-star cast who was the most deserving of their spot?
5. Which survivor played the role of a villain the best?
6. Pick the survivor you would be most disappointed to see if there was an all-star 2?
--Scout Cloud Lee
--Jeff Wilson
--Brianna Varela
--Melinda Hyder
7. Pick the survivor you would like to see if there was an all-star 2?
--Cirie Fields
--Brandon Bollinger
--Tom Westman
--Chris Daugherty
8. Of the people that were voted out first each season, which is your favorite?
9. What twist was your favorite?
--Tribal Switch (Africa)
-- Delayed Merge (Thailand)
--Ghost Tribe (Pearl Islands)
10. Name your favorite female survivor and your least favorite male survivor. (Just one of each please)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--The beg... southpaw 05-28-06 1
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro tribephyl 05-28-06 2
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro coolbluepig 05-29-06 3
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro Quiddity99 05-29-06 4
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro Kermit the Vixen 05-29-06 5
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro agressionx 05-29-06 6
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro Manzana 05-29-06 7
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro JohnMc 05-31-06 8
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro mll1717 06-01-06 9
 RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro Manzana 06-01-06 10
 Cancalled southpaw 06-01-06 11
   RE: Cancalled tribephyl 06-01-06 12
   RE: Cancelled mimo 06-01-06 13
   RE: Cancalled xwraith27 06-01-06 14
   RE: Cancalled Wallflower66 06-01-06 15
   RE: Cancalled coolbluepig 06-02-06 16
   RE: Cancalled Kermit the Vixen 06-02-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-28-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--The beginning"
Reserved for me..

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Started early, as I'm busy for the next couple of days...

Good Luck everyone!

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-29-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
MY PM WAS SENT CAN't WAIT TILL THE GAME BEGINS

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-29-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Answers sent.

---
...Great Moments in Survivor History...
Lex: Clarence, we're voting you off.
Lex: Ethan, you were my biggest ally in Africa, but I've decided that we're gonna vote you off.
Lex: Jerri, you're my most loyal ally right now, but I've decided that we're voting you off.
Boston Rob: Lex, we're voting you off.
Lex: WAAAAAAHHH!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-29-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Answers sent

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-29-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
SENT...

Manzana 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-29-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Manzana Click to send private message to Manzana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
I have sent my answers

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
sent mine via telepathy - sent 2nd copy via PM

Hope you got one. ;)

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-01-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Hey there SouthPaw!
I'm leaving now to go to Canada until 6/11 and was wondering if someone can sub for me while I'm gone so I can stay in the game? If so, would you mind asking whomever you deem fit to fill in for me please? I'm sorry this is such short notice but I logged on real quick this am and realized the game has started, been a busy week!! If not, hopefully you will do the game again and I can play then or just "catch-up" when I get back. Just let me know either way.
Thanks so much,
mll1717 &/ Molli (nickname from Tribe)

Manzana 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-01-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Manzana Click to send private message to Manzana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SurvivorBlows Showdown--Intro"
Has the game started on a different thread? Just wondering if I am missing out somewhere...don't mean to be a pain. Just anxious to start I guess...

06-01-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
11. "Cancalled"
I really hate to do this, but I don't feel that other then the eight of you that have already posted that anyone else really plans on playing. I could do the game with just the few of you but I really don't want to waste your time or mine with a game that is just average. I would like to thank you guys very much for your interested and maybe I'll try again in the fall when there is more people popping in and out of the boards..

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cancalled"
That saddens me, but thank you very much for being upfront and informing everyone of the cancellation versus just not posting anymore.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cancelled"
awwww. and here i was just about to post too!! some of us can't post from work you know!!

anyway, i'm sure the game would have been fun. thanks for trying to host. hopefully there will be more interest (or at least more diligent players!!!) in the fall. keep in mind though, some people are on a weekly schedule. (maybe we got used to that from playing the in-season games where we generally posted once a week!!)

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-01-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cancalled"
Too bad. I was seriously thinking of joining too, and was just hesitant as I'm not sure I can keep up with the time commitment. You canceled just as I was sure that I could join. =(

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-01-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cancalled"
I just saw your post today, and was ready to make an entry, too. Oh well...c'est la vie.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-02-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cancalled"
aw men

thats so sad, i was looking forwrd to this game...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-02-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cancalled"
If you change your mind, let me know. I was ready for it (and I also already posted).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •