The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Outside the box"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Outside the box"
Ok, feel free to shoot this down...

So far we know the Accidental Tourist isn't completely correct, close, but no cigar- third boot by AT was male. This makes it ChillOne II, and we can't call it gospel as much as we would like.

What if the booted players don't get back into the game, but get a chance to be on the JURY? I'm thinking this could really tie in the BL/BR if someone completely buffalo's someone to get them booted, then regrets it when said player is on the jury. Also the whole JURY system could be redone, and rather than 9th to 3rd being on the jury, maybe 11th to 3rd? This comback player could have information on one of the final 2 and possibly ruin it for the player..which Jeff P would have to wait and "see how it plays out".

This would also tie in the fact that the number of returning players has varied from 1 to 3.

Tell me what's wrong with this and I'll stop ruminating about it!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Outside the box mistofleas 10-06-03 1
   RE: Outside the box ShowMeTheWinner 10-07-03 2
       RE: Outside the box LeftPinky 10-07-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Outside the box"
The only thing I would add to this for you is that the Accidental Tourist information was initially given that the 3rd boot was a male, but it turns out that it was because of the spanish use of male and female pronouns that were confusing. I believe it was Griffe that told us that the Accidental Tourist information said that the identity or gender of the 3rd boot was unknown.

Just wanted you to have that info so you could work your theory.

I honestly don't think the returning players are for jury duty, I think it's going to be for actual competition.

No, don't ask me to say why...I'll have to tell you I don't know. *giggle*

--trys to be helpful when at all possible

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-07-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Outside the box"
I thought the third place guy is definitely a male since the contestant was described as someone with a beard. (well, either that or the Big Lie was a female contestant hiding the fact that she's a bearded lady).

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Outside the box"
I read "third place guy" to be the F3 person, not the third boot, thus any guy with a beard could finish just out of the final 2.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •