The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Read the Rules, then VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-02-02, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Read the Rules, then VOTE!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-02 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Your attention please: The rules are different this week due to the scheduled double episode on Wednesday night... please read the revised rules before voting!!!

Last week, only 6 of our 46 voters did not predict the non-elimination leg of the race. So while over 80% (we've gone from a grade of C- to B-!!!) get the chance to celebrate, it won't last long, because we have twice as much to predict now...

This week, we have a special two hour episode, which means that there will probably be two (or more???) legs of the race. As such, the rules have been revised. Please read them carefully!!!

1a) Post the initials of the team or teams that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message in the order that you think that it will happen. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Read the Rules, then VOTE!!!" and replace it with an appropriate combination from the following (separated by slashes):

Derek/Drew (DD)
Flo/Zach (FZ)
John Vito/Jill (JVJ)
Ken/Gerard (KG)
Teri/Ian (TI)

1b) If you think that no team will be eliminated a leg of the race, put "NONE" in the subject of your message.

Example:
If you think that there will be a total of
three legs during the course of the double-episode, then you probably need medication. However, if you think that Derek and Drew will be eliminated in the first of those legs, that the second of those legs will be a non-elimination leg, and that the third will result in Teri and Ian's demise, your subject line should read:

DD/NONE/TI

Remember that there is a limited space in the subject line of the message... if you try to use cute nicknames or spell out the team names, part of your vote is likely to be cut off, and it will be difficult to tally... so please use initials only!!!

There is no change to the rest of the rules, but you may wish to review them:

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 JVJ/NONE sleeeve 12-02-02 1
 KG/NONE corcam 12-02-02 2
 NONE/TI IceCat 12-02-02 3
 None/JVJ jenbug 12-02-02 4
 JVJ/NONE clemsonbeav 12-02-02 5
 NONE/JVJ cmaybur 12-02-02 6
 JVJ/NONE johnthemod 12-02-02 7
   JVJ/NONE survivormitsx 12-02-02 8
 NONE/KG ejm92 12-02-02 9
 JVJ/NONE Loree 12-02-02 10
 JVJ/None travelingbetty 12-02-02 11
 NONE/FZ sjunkim 12-03-02 12
 DD/None magic_star 12-03-02 13
 FZ/NONE terio 12-03-02 14
 FZ/NONE icarus1502 12-03-02 15
 None/JVJ railfan 12-03-02 16
 JVJ/NONE Cole 12-03-02 17
 kg/none smiles 12-03-02 18
 KG/None QueenP 12-03-02 19
 NONE/JVJ Bebo 12-03-02 20
 JVJ/NONE !!!!! katem 12-03-02 21
 DD/None Esbea 12-03-02 22
 NONE/JVJ ulalame 12-03-02 23
 DD/None Bucky Katt 12-03-02 24
 K/G, NONE Spidey 12-03-02 25
 NONE/KG managerr 12-03-02 26
 KG/NONE bobstew617 12-03-02 27
 KG/NONE snoocharoo 12-03-02 28
 None/JVJ VA Slim 12-03-02 29
 None/DD Goober 12-03-02 30
 NONE/JVJ rucksack 12-03-02 31
 None/JVJ PlaneJane3 12-04-02 32
 N-O-N-E/K-G BaquaR13 12-04-02 33
 Vote Totals So Far... sleeeve 12-04-02 34
 JVJ/NONE GeorgiaBelle 12-04-02 35
 None/JVJ FesterFan1 12-04-02 36
 None - JVJ bondt007 12-04-02 37
 None/DD vsuri 12-04-02 38
 JVJ/none Ronnet 12-04-02 39
 NONE/JVJ moonbaby 12-04-02 40
 NONE/JVJ GTmike 12-04-02 41
   change: JVJ/NONE GTmike 12-04-02 42
 None/JVJ wildchickenhunter 12-04-02 43
 NONE / TI Sophie 12-04-02 44
 NONE / JVJ realitybites 12-04-02 45
 None/JVJ Lisapooh 12-04-02 46
 JVJ/NONE muckyduck 12-04-02 47
 KG/None greeneyes 12-04-02 48
 JVJ/None L82LIFE 12-04-02 49
 JVJ/None AyaK 12-04-02 50
 JVJ/None Femme 12-04-02 51
 KG/NONE mystic 12-04-02 52
 KG/None buckeyegirl 12-04-02 53
 KG/NONE PepeLePew13 12-04-02 54
 FINAL Vote Totals!!! sleeeve 12-04-02 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-02-02, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "JVJ/NONE"
...in other words, I believe that there will be a total of two pit-stops during the double episode... at the first one, John Vito and Jill will be eliminated. The second one will be a non-elimination leg.

See how easy it is!!! Now try it for yourself .

No one will use a Fast Forward.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "KG/NONE"
I believe that JVJ will go for the fast forward (if they are dumb enough not to after a non-elimination then too bad so sad)

I also think one of the male/male teams will go this week... just a feeling... probably wrong but eh, when aren't I. LOL

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "NONE/TI"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-02 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

Just cuz I hate 'em!

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

jenbug 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbug Click to send private message to jenbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "None/JVJ"
While it seems strange to have two non-elims in a row- it would be anti-climatic to have an elim followed in the next hour by a non-elim.

JVJ take the fast forward after a close call last week- but basically due to bad luck end up eliminated in the second hour.

Did I do it right, Sleeve?

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "JVJ/NONE"

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "NONE/JVJ"
I think that the producers have a surprise for the teams, and the surprise is that the next leg ending in Switzerland will also be non-elimination. Jack and Jill will go for the fast-forward expecting an elimination round, but will unfortunately be eliminated at the end of the subsequent leg in Singapore.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "JVJ/NONE"
I really hope Ken and Gerard win this thing.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "JVJ/NONE"
My whole falling theory is still in the works...remember Jill falling? Yea, I think so. Ken and Gerard will then be the next eliminated (they fell down the hill). It only counts as a fall if they fell themselves-if they fell off of an object (like a jetski/bike) they fell off of that, not by their own doing. Congrats final three: Flo and Zach, Derek and Drew, Teri and Ian.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-02-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "NONE/KG"
Call it a "GUT" feeling, but I think K&G are next....Alternate Pick: KG/NONE

2002 NFC North Champs

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "JVJ/NONE"
I don't like this vote. I would much rather see Ian & Teri leave. But I think JVJ are too far behind and will be eliminated first. And I doubt they would have 2 non-eliminations in a row so I think the first half will boot someone and the second half won't.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "JVJ/None"
OK, it boils down to two teams with the chance of going based on the spoilers, JVJ and the "older brothers". As much as I don't want either team to go, I am going with Jack and Jill just because the brothers have more of a build up at this point in time (meaning they will stay) which is consistent with the editing of the last two seasons.

I don't think that there will be two non-elims in a row, so the suspense is on for the next week.

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim Click to send private message to sjunkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "NONE/FZ"
Hmmmm, maybe the producers will decide to mix it up.. I highly doubt it though... but its worth a shot...

I noticed that a few people were saying that JVJ were pretty far behind and I tend to disagree because seeing as how everyone walked to the pitstop it wouldn't be that big of a time difference...

I want FZ out... now.... just go already, I wanna vote for someone else...

remember for us canadians in mountain time (Alberta.) CTV is having it at 8pm-10pm....

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-03-02, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "DD/None"
After John/Jill get the FF, they are the weakest link. I would rather see John/Jill get eliminated though.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

terio 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-02, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail terio Click to send private message to terio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "FZ/NONE"
Flo is just sooooo whiny and irritating (and I feel so sorry for Zach) that I'm gonna pray every night that she's gone in the next episode. Remember there's gonna be bungy jumping ? If it's not the Roadblock (where most likely poor Zach has to perform again), then I think Flo's gonna freak out big time this leg.....costing them time and elimination.

icarus1502 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-02, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail icarus1502 Click to send private message to icarus1502 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "FZ/NONE"
flo always tries to find a way to bungle up everything

1st part:
DD
TI
KG
JJ
FZ (elim)

2nd part:
JJ (FF)
DD
KG
TI (saved by non-elim)

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "None/JVJ"
Two non-elims in a row shake up the racers and possibly spell a big mistake for JVJ if they go for the FF too early.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "JVJ/NONE"
John Vito and Jill do not use their fast forward because they think they are only a minute behind Ken/Gerard and can catch up. They want to save it to get into the final three. Unfortunately, they arrive at the Detour last. They are last in line to bungee jump, and each jump takes 15 minutes to reset. They make it to Lake Geneva, where John Vito does the water-related Roadblock, but it's too late.

In the "Phil's photos" section of the CBS site, the section which has the Lake Geneva Switzerland pics also has a pic of John Vito and Jill. They are the only ones in this set of pictures. In the Germany set, they are wearing the same clothes and Jill looks angry/upset. I think this was their elimination interview.

In the second leg, Derek and Drew come in last.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "kg/none"
I think jvj will go for the Fast Forward and kg will be eliminated in the first leg. However, I don't think the FF will help them out much and jvj will be the last ones on the second leg, but luckily it is a non-elimination round.

Alt pick: If jvj doesn't use ff, then it is jvj.none.

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "KG/None"
I hope I'm wrong about the brothers. They're the only comic relief on the show.

Pam

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "NONE/JVJ"
Since JVJ just barely survived, courtesy of non-elimination, and they didn't like finishing last, I think they'll go ahead and use the FF to try and get back with the pack.

I'm in favor of 2 non-eliminations in a row because:
- The producers want to mess with the heads of the contestants. Last year, it was anti-climactic when Tara announced that it was no big deal to finish last since the clue didn't mention elimination. What a fun way to mess with their heads.

- Ratings. As those of us who have written non-elimination summaries can attest, they're about as much fun as kissing your sister (if you're not Blake). We TAR viewers know that there's only going to be one elimination tonight, since we've been told there are three in total and only one has been shown. So if the elimination occurs at the end of the first hour, how many of us are going to turn off the TVs...or worse, change the channel? (raises hand)

They want us watching until 11 pm to keep our local news and Mr. Letterman happy that they're getting ratings support. After all, if the second episode is non-elimination, why not just wait and do the double episode next week? Then we could be treated to some lovely holidays specials tonight, like Rob Lowe spooging over somebody's shoes. (thanks to Landru for providing the funny)

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "JVJ/NONE !!!!!"
Unfortunately JVJ do not use the last FF and get bounced in the opening segment. The last hour is non-elimination, in preparation for next week's big showdown, to see who will finish the race and who won't.

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "DD/None"

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "NONE/JVJ"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-02 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

I think there will be two non-elimination rounds in a row, (E8 and Leg 1 of E9), to shake up the contestants, and also because I think it will make for better programming for the two hour E9 to end up with an elimination. They stay in Switzerland for Leg 1, and either JVJ jump the gun and uses the FF in the first part, which puts them at risk of elimination in Leg 2, or they decide to save it to carry them into the final three, and blow it. They go in Leg 2, in Singapore.

Alt: Ken and Girard.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "DD/None"
"I'll have you know, I rock!" BA

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "K/G, NONE"

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-03-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "NONE/KG"
If you believe the Phil's Photos thread, posters have narrowed down the 1st half episode to them still being in Europe for one more ep. Perhaps still in Switzerland. If that's the case, then the first leg must be non-elim again.

In TAR2, the non elimination legs were those in which you had a short distance to travel. (Thailand to Thailand or Australia to Australia) If they are staying in Switzerland for the 1st half ep, it will be a non-elimination as I can't imagine a leg from Switzerland all the way to Singapore being non-elim.

So, I am voting NONE for the first leg. As to the 2nd, I flipped a coin between Ken Gerard and John Vito/Jill. Ken and Gerard's lack of screen time in the last couple of episodes worry me. They have come close to making big mistakes in the past--I think they could easily do one here.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "KG/NONE"
This is a tough week to predict as JVJ are the only ones left who have NOT used their FF. Since that is the case, I don't think they will go--YET.

FF: (1st leg) JVJ
Eliminated: Ken/Gerard first leg, but it's a coin flip.

I think the second leg/hour will be non-elimination.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "KG/NONE"
Voting in absetia for my husband who is out of town this week.

Snoocharoo

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "None/JVJ"
Haven't been right yet! Why start now?

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "None/DD"
H'okay, Mystic Meg is getting strong vibes that all signs lead to Team Zoolander's downfall. Be forewarned though, she has never managed to pick the winning lottery nos...

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "NONE/JVJ"
The picture of the chairs in a circle at the castle on Lake Geneva leads me to believe the first round is non-elim and there is a small chit chat with the contestants at that pit stop...too much focus on John Vito/Jill last week, so it is time for them to go.

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "None/JVJ"
It will be most likely JVJ win the FF, then get eliminated on the next leg.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-02, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "N-O-N-E/K-G"
I hope it isn't JV and J...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

12-04-02, 03:54 AM (EST)
34. "Vote Totals So Far..."
In an unsurprising result, everyone thinks that there will be two legs in this week's double episode... Furthermore, everyone so far believes that one (and only one) of those legs will be a non-elimination leg.

As is tradition here at RealityTVWorld.com, when an episode features many possibilities, we give you more statistics than you could possibly want, so here's what the voting looks like so far:

This is post #34 summarizing 33 votes and 1 tally.

Net Results
John Vito/Jill - 16
Ken/Gerard - 9
Derek/Drew - 4
Flo/Zach - 3
Teri/Ian - 1
No One Eliminated At All - 0

Results By Leg Of Race
First Leg
Non-elimination - 13
John Vito/Jill - 8
Ken/Gerard - 7
Derek/Drew - 3
Flo/Zach - 2
Teri/Ian - UTR

Second Leg
Non-elimination - 20
John Vito/Jill - 8
Ken/Gerard - 2
Derek/Drew - 1
Flo/Zach - 1
Teri/Ian - 1

Results By Combination
NONE/DD - 1
NONE/FZ - 1
NONE/JVJ - 8
NONE/KG - 2
NONE/TI - 1
NONE/NONE - 0

DD/NONE - 3
DD/FZ - 0
DD/JVJ - 0
DD/KG - 0
DD/TI - 0

FZ/NONE - 2
FZ/DD - 0
FZ/JVJ - 0
FZ/KG - 0
FZ/TI - 0

JVJ/NONE - 8
JVJ/DD - 0
JVJ/FZ - 0
JVJ/KG - 0
JVJ/TI - 0

KG/NONE - 7
KG/DD - 0
KG/FZ - 0
KG/JVJ - 0
KG/TI - 0

TI/NONE - 0
TI/DD - 0
TI/FZ - 0
TI/JVJ - 0
TI/KG - 0

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-04-02, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "JVJ/NONE"

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "None/JVJ"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-02 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

I'm so freaking pissed at this season. What did I do to deserve a final 3 that includes the worst team in the history of this show and the most annoying team since "Leeennnnyyyy!!!"?? The only thing saving this season for me was Jill. She's awesome. But now, she'll be leaving us, and I'm not sure if I'll watch the last two episodes. Oh well...

JVJ go for FF in the first leg, but it won't matter since it's a non-elim. Their fate is sealed in the second leg...

Fester

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "None - JVJ"
Well... this time I do hope I am WRONG!

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vsuri Click to send private message to vsuri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "None/DD"
--

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-04-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "JVJ/none"
But I wish it was TI and not JVJ

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "NONE/JVJ"
We shall seee

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "NONE/JVJ"
none/jvj

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "change: JVJ/NONE"
sorry. put them backwards: JVJ/NONE

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "None/JVJ"
May be the best team (read: easiest to like) left....but I am afraid they are gone.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-04-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "NONE / TI"
I know...Wishful thinking...I want JVJ to win!

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-04-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "NONE / JVJ"
Though it seems weird to have non-elim legs back-to-back, I think it's better than the alternative.

As for who gets eliminated, there's really just two choices, and I picked the one in the worse position.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "None/JVJ"
Hoping we're wrong.

Thanks for the awesome summaries landru and AMAI. You rock!

convertible courtesy of Ice Cat Motor Company

muckyduck 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail muckyduck Click to send private message to muckyduck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "JVJ/NONE"
JVJ/NONE is what I think it will be
FZ/TI is what I would like to happen!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "KG/None"
Just a guess -- I'm probably wrong again, but why change now, I haven't guessed right yet.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "JVJ/None"
Hope I'm wrong. I would like to see this team win, but I think they'll try to save the FF and it will end up putting them in last.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "JVJ/None"
I'd like for JVJ to get the FF, but I'm afraid that even that might not get them to the PS on time to beat PK's announcement that they have been E'd.

Second leg ... is here because CBS wanted the show to end on a certain date ... and they want to see if a double leg with the elimination first has less viewer loss than a double leg with the elimination second did last year.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-04-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "JVJ/None"
Do I get extra credit if I say EEE is hot? Just askin'...

Femme

mystic 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mystic Click to send private message to mystic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "KG/NONE"
with the spoilers has to be them or JVJ.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "KG/None"
First leg: Ken and Gerard.
FF: JVJ

Second: Non-elimination round

OSU Buckeyes-the next national champions!!

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "KG/NONE"
Not going to have two no-eliminations in a row, so I'm banking on Ken/Gerard to get the boot in the first part, then a no-elimination in the second.

A close back-up choice in my mind would be John Vito and Jill -- but I have a feeling they'll grab the FF and make it in time to save their arses for next week when they'll be eliminated.

My Final Three (not that I want it to happen that way): The Twits, Flozac, the Bunkers.

12-04-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
55. "FINAL Vote Totals!!!"
Everyone voted for two legs to the race with only one elimination in the course of the night. John Vito and Jill is the lead pick for elimination, followed by Ken and Gerard. A majority of our voters feel that the elimination round will be the second leg of tonights race.

Thanks to everyone for voting, and enjoy the show!!!

This is post #55 summarizing 52 votes, 1 vote change, and 2 tallies.

Net Results
John Vito/Jill - 29
Ken/Gerard - 13
Derek/Drew - 5
Flo/Zach - 3
Teri/Ian - 2
No One Eliminated At All - 0

Results By Leg Of Race
First Leg
Non-elimination - 21
John Vito/Jill - 15
Ken/Gerard - 11
Derek/Drew - 3
Flo/Zach - 2
Teri/Ian - UTR

Second Leg
Non-elimination - 31
John Vito/Jill - 14
Derek/Drew - 2
Ken/Gerard - 2
Teri/Ian - 2
Flo/Zach - 1

Results By Combination
JVJ/NONE - 15
NONE/JVJ - 14
KG/NONE - 11
DD/NONE - 3
NONE/DD - 2
NONE/KG - 2
NONE/TI - 2
FZ/NONE - 2
NONE/FZ - 1
TI/NONE - 0

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •