The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
I think that's right...anyhoo....anyone get to watch this? I wish I was home to see them! Wah!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... Java 02-06-02 1
   RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... moonbaby 02-06-02 2
       RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... Java 02-07-02 3
           RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... Lisapooh 02-08-02 4
               RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... moonbaby 02-08-02 5
                   RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... Canada Girl 02-12-02 6
                       RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... AussieMark 02-12-02 7
               RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... northernlights 02-19-02 8
                   RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and... moonbaby 02-20-02 9
 So that's where they've been! Frau Hexe 02-23-02 10
   RE: So that's where they've been! L82LIFE 02-23-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
My heroes! I'll see if I can get my daughter to tape it when she gets home from school. It's on at 3 PM here.

02-06-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
Oooh Java, pleeeease let me know what went on! Ever since I moved I haven't been able to tape anything-when I try all I get is static VCR must be hooked up wrong but I can't figure it out, and now I'm missin my favorite guys! waaaaah!

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
ARGGGGH! I forgot!!

I can't believe what a bonehead I can be. Sorry Moonie.

Did anyone else see/tape this?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
I was off yesterday, so I watched it. They are so adorable! They did lots of fun stuff at the Super Bowl - met some sports celebrities (Cal Ripkin Jr. said they looked like him)

Then they worked at Emeril's restaurant for a day. they were cute (saying BAM as they added spices, etc) they were typical Festers - funny and self-depracating.

Emeril served them about 150 courses of food which they ate with relish -- (rim shot please).

Anyway - Rosie offered them a permanent opportunity to do stuff on her show. It's called Kevin and Drew to the Rescue.

They will be taking items to people in need. First up: delivering a donated wheelchair to a kid in Maine. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?

I "heart" the Festers

Go Austria!

02-08-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
It's ok Java, I'm just sooo glad someone got to see them! Hey, they worked at Emeril's? OMG, I ate there when I was in N'awlins!! *gasp* See? See?! We're connected, like, cosmically!LOLOL!! Love the relish joke, pooh! I hope they take Rosie up on her offer, they are naturals at entertainment-but she better keep her hands off Kevin! No Q for you!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-12-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
I'm sooo glad that the Festers are still getting their 15 minutes. Thanks for the news.

Does anyone know if Emeril will be airing any of the stuff with him on his show? I'd love to see that!

Did Drew and Kevin accept the Rosie segment offer???

AussieMark 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-12-02, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AussieMark Click to send private message to AussieMark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
Kevin and Drew have said on their web site that they have accepted the Rosie offer and will be doing a rescue soon...

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
>Anyway - Rosie offered them a permanent opportunity to do
>stuff on her show. It's called Kevin and Drew to the Rescue.
>
>They will be taking items to people in need. First up:
>delivering a donated wheelchair to a kid in Maine. Isn't
>that the sweetest thing ever?

Luckily I can see Rosie after I get home from work. I saw the segment about them doing the "Kevin & Drew to the Rescue". They were given "sketchy" directions and a couple of phone numbers and off they went in Amazing Race style. They were their usual loveable selves, calling each other names, etc. They ended up at the wrong house and couldn't figure out why nobody was home and once they found the right house, had to build a ramp for the wheelchair and meet up with the wheelchair supplier. They asked him to stop for a couple cheeseburger meals (Wendy's, I think) before he arrived and he did! I think they are naturals for this kind of gig. Very charming, caring and always hilarious. They were so good with the little boy who was a real sweetie.

Just thought you might like to know!

02-20-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kevin & Drew on Rosie today and tomorrow"
I saw it (YAY!) and you are so right, nl, they were charming, caring and so funny! Loved the banter between them, I miss that. Rosie is going to try to find them another "rescue," and they said they would love to take part! They are too cute!

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-02, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "So that's where they've been!"

I posted awhile back that I'd be getting an interview with Kevin and Drew, but I've yet to hear back from them after our initial contact. They seemed enthusiastic, and I sent them harmless enough questions, but I never had a reply. I'm sorry I let you down Moonbaby! Do know that if I do eventually hear back from them again, you all will be the first to know.

But now, every time I see the Festers on some TV show I think, They should be answering my interview questions, not making silly media whore appearances like these! But then, that's why we love 'em, I suppose.

We love men. We just don't want to see them naked.~ Two Nice Girls

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: So that's where they've been!"
But now, every time I see the Festers on some TV show I think, They should be answering my interview questions, not making silly media whore appearances like these! But then, that's why we love 'em, I suppose.

How dare they! Obviously, they don't know who they're dealing with.
Seriously though, this line had me LMAO, Frau. I hope you do get your interview. We'd love to see it.

As a side note, when I was deleting the text of your message that I wasn't going to quote in my post, I clicked my mouse at the wrong place. So after your line, "That's why we love 'em, I suppose", was the end part of your sig line. It said, "We just don't want to see them naked". When I saw that, I started busting up. Then I thought, oh no, Moonie would love to see them naked.LOL

GO USA

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •