The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Would you consider going on the show ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-16-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Would you consider going on the show ?"
I find the show interesting and sometimes informative. However I think it would be very difficult to expose all your issues and past mistakes on national television. I for one know that I could not do that to the other people in my life.

As much as most the women annoy me. I am in awe of their courage to expose their lives to the viewing audience.

I was just wondering if anyone else here thought that they could bare their soul to a television camera.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Would you consider going on the... misstimberlake91 11-16-05 1
   RE: Would you consider going on the... aeades82 11-19-05 9
       RE: Would you consider going on the... AshLanie 11-19-05 11
 RE: Would you consider going on the... pegasustt 11-16-05 2
 RE: Would you consider going on the... EnfanTerrible 11-16-05 3
   RE: Would you consider going on the... deededell 11-16-05 4
 Anyone notice that most of the SO (... Angela1928 11-16-05 5
   RE: Anyone notice that most of the ... mhb0125 11-16-05 6
 RE: Would you consider going on the... azsk8fan 11-18-05 7
   RE: Would you consider going on the... Amalfi coast girl 11-18-05 8
 RE: Would you consider going on the... AshLanie 11-19-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

misstimberlake91 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misstimberlake91 Click to send private message to misstimberlake91 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
I would go on the show only bc I don't ever fullay trust anyone and I wont let anyone else tell me what color socks to wear and tret me like an animal(surrendering to the process) so ya i would go just to see how long i could stay.

aeades82 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aeades82 Click to send private message to aeades82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
Maybe I would go depending on if I got picked and the amount of time I would have to stay there.I wonder if there is a certain cost for the people who get picked to be on the show.Does anyone know? I was just wondering about that since I am not sure what they do about having the women in the house for extended periods of time.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
From what i can remeber from season one:

Room and board is paid for (one receives a weekly grocery allowance) and if one has kids the one taking care of them gets a supplement to help out.

Now Hannah, frist season, gave an interview (she had no kds) and in that she said it took her months to catch up financially.

Not sure if the above allowances have been changed or even added to.

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
I would be on the show in a heart beat. I feel like I could benifit a lot. I'm 46 years old and talk about problems! geez, for example my mother HIT me last Feb. huge fight. she's a lot like Allison's mom. Any Way I need to figure out a way to either get along with her or be done with her.

TT

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
No way, they edit to make people look bad. I watch, but I wouldn't go near it!

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"

i desperatly want to go to SO for so many reasons. Personal reasons are many, but I have a story that i would love to make a book out of. I do not know how to even begin doing that. Not only is turning personal tragedy into triumph, but it is also how I have learned to conquer the medical insurance battles, dealing with the physican and how to come out on top, and ICU's the survival guide. I just don't know how to leave my husband and kids.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Anyone notice that most of the SO (more)"
Anyone notice that most of the SO house guests are women who are either young (without children under 18) or older (with kids who left the nest) or Cat Widows?

There are very few women who have a family who can afford to take the immense time off from real life to stay in the SO for months.

Any mothers out there, can you imagine having to leave your kids for so long?

It says something that Christina can do so.
Clearly she is used to leaving her son with someone else for extended periods of time - like when she was busy whoring, stripping, and being a con artist.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone notice that most of the SO (more)"
I would for sure be on SO if I was picked. It would be a struggle financially but I don't think it could get much worse. The hardest would be to leave my daughter and my husband. My little girl wouldn't know what to do without me. I was quarantined in the hospital for 6 days and I couldn't see her. It was torture. After I came home she didn't want to leave my side or even go back to school after Christmas break. I would have to weigh the pros and cons.

azsk8fan 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azsk8fan Click to send private message to azsk8fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
Amalfi, why did your post about 'who is Sara' get locked? I, too, was wondering who Sara was - maybe a camera-person?

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-18-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
azsk8fan, I don't know why it got locked. I assume they thought it was on the wrong board. I placed it where I did because it appeared to be to be a spoiler. I will try it again on the Individual forum and see what happens.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Would you consider going on the show ?"
Chuckling

If I did consider it and got accepted it would be shortest stay of any houseguest so far.

Some feel TJ speaks up and too much, they haven't met me yet.

There is no way I could be quiet with all of Lisa's whining, Alison self impose pity party of one, and also jessica self impose pity.

Haven't seen christine do any thing lately so no idea if she is still hustling or not.

Jill and TJ would be the two ladies i would seek out for friendships....for my short stay duration...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •