The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-11, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
I've been here before or is it just one of those pesky flashbacks....

Something weird happened. I knew Survivor was a new episode. It was Wednesday, the DVR is set to record “Only New Episodes” and it came on, Jiffy reminded us of the whole first episode but the next hour was like I’d seen it all before. Let me take you there………Twilight Zone music

Green Stamp Redemption Island (sort of like another island they sent people to. Déjà vu #1)

Here we have Francheesedoodle on Exile Retread Island telling herself that it’s a good place to be. Nothing like a fully functioning fully fueled camp lantern to help you find the flint and get a fire started. Careful Frannie that lantern gets mighty hot. Remember to blow it out before you go to bed, you don’t want to start a fire or anything. Good Luck is right.

The after TC party at Not so OkeyDokey:

The guy from Primal State tells BRob that he “almost got duped tonight”. What? Just tonight Phil? What about the last night, the night before and maybe the weekend before that?

BRob humors Phil and I hear the Godfather theme playing in my head while Frado Phil tells BRob that he “owns his vote” for eternity or at least until he gets back from Redemption Island. BRob scratches Phil behind the ear and wonders if Amber will let him keep him. Please Ambah, I promise I’ll take care of him. Can I? Pleeeeease?

BRob tells the rest of the Super Six what’s what and we scoot on over to Zabadabado.

“The Rooster Crows at Noon ” (sort of like another overall wearing good ol’ boy. Déjà vu #2)

Ralph who instead of picking an alliance picks up rocks and literally stumbles into the honey hole and Hot Doggie! he finds himself a brand new HII! How dumb is that? It’s almost Russell dumb. (Déjà vu # 3)

Oh, that’s right, it’s as simple as wipin’ your two fleshy prominences formed by the gluteus muscles with toilet paper. You couldn’t escape the Rooster’s quote with the mute button, no sir. Production subtitled that one especially for those quick of thumb. You must love him. Jiffy says you must love who he says you should. (Dejà vu #4)

Camera #2 pans to a couple of seagulls (ok so they’re not sea gulls I don’t know what they are. It’s called poetic license) and a couple of multi-colored frogs with some easy listening dinner music playing in the background.

What’s this? Is this a showmance brewing between Andrea and Matt? Oh no, not on BRob’s watch. He invented this move and nobody’s using it while he’s around. (déjà vu, oh well you get the picture). BRob suggests to the “oh so suggestible” Natalie that either Phil or Andrea should go to “keep the tribe strong” yada yada.
As long as Matt doesn’t do anything stupid, he’s golden.

On to Fabio’s Outhouse for the traditional fishing gear/immunity challenge.

Swim, climb, smash, unlock, throw, break tiles and win.

Zappa (credit Rolldice) wins and Matt does a dumba$$ thing. Matt, Matt, Matt, sigh, wooing the farmer’s daughter was strike 1, wooing the other team was strike 2. Remember who is watching, no making pre merge friends little buddy. strike 3. tsk tsk toast.

Russhell gets needs a clue

With his vast well of experience, Russhell knows a clue is in the basket. He always found idols without clues but since he never had a clue he has no practice in keeping that on the down low. Ralph spots him fumbling around and the stage is set for the face off.

Russhell catches Kristina’s math illness and he thinks 3 votes is all he needs to win this game. Shoot, he had three in his other two alliances before and he won those seasons. Well he thinks so. Good thing he’s playing a different game this time.

Ralph confronts Russhell over the HII clue, Russhell denies having a clue and ominous lightning strikes. Honestly I don’t think Russell ever had a clue either but that’s another story.

Back over to OkeyDokey for a pre-tribal council briefing from Phil. Fast forward through that, I can’t listen to it again.

BRob gives us the TC low down and Matt tells us how good BRob is. Son, you have no idea.

OkeyDokey moves on to Tribal Council, Matt moves on to Redemption Island.

Ok my friends, I have to get some work done at work, I have a stressful government job and you don’t want me to snap do you?

Hey! Who moved the island?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... RollDdice 02-25-11 1
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... kingfish 02-25-11 2
   RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... iltarion 02-25-11 3
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... Belle Book 02-25-11 4
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... michel 02-27-11 5
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... Karchita 02-28-11 6
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... Spanky68 03-01-11 7
 RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Ep... MissMyth 03-04-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-11, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
Hey, I think I've heard of Déjà vu before...

Great summary, great point of view and you had the courage to mention Rooster's Rump Roast. Funny stuff...

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-11, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-11 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

"Everybody, you too Rob, gather around, I go something to say again. Which will actually be nothing but blather blather blather, but I insist on wasting your time, so gather ye around me." Thus saith The Gorilla Dust Lying Lion Failed Fake Fed.

Well done Suz. Bubber BRob certainly is weaving his plots early. At some point one of these complicated little schemes has got to trip him up.

Is it really too much to expect that any reasonably intelligent student of Survivor history would realize that Boston Rob should be the first to go?

I guess it is. Sigh.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-25-11, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "

I like it quick and dirty.

>

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-11, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
That was pretty good! And best of all, Troll doesn't have the Hidden Immunity Idol!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-11, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
Didn't I write nice summary, Suzzee not too long ago? I thought I did but, if I didn't then nice summary Suzzee!

Fabio's outhouse!!!!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-11, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
Bravo, suzzee, and thank you!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-11, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
Thanks for the summary, Suzaee. Please, don't snap.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-11, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty "
Poor Matt. It's so sad when you meet your idols and they don't measure up. And they stab you in the back.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •