The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Twists I'd like to see"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Twists I'd like to see"
Here are some twists I'd like to see:

1) Julie Chen is not getting paid this time and is going to have to go into the house and compete as one of the houseguests.

"Good evening! Tonight on Big Brother, both myself and Marvin are up on the block...which one of us will be evicted...find out tonight on Big Brother!"

2) Starting next week, the house will slowly begin to fill up with water, one foot per day. When the house is completely full of water, the houseguests will have to breathe by grabbing "breathing tubes" placed on the ceiling. Whoever can stand it the longest wins.

3) Marvin has actually been playing the game with a conjoined twin, and has been leaning against a special wall the entire time to hide this from the rest of the houseguests.

4) While sleeping, Cowboy will be moved to a new, identical house, but with completely different houseguests who will act as if he has always lived there. It will take him close to a month to realize anything has even changed.

5) The show will take a "naughty" turn. For example, the first houseguest to achieve orgasm will be next week's HoH.

6) Instead of eating Peanut Butter and Jelly, houseguests who lose the food competition will have to survive on Friskies dry cat food.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Twists I'd like to see jerico_red 08-11-04 1
 RE: Twists I'd like to see clemsonbeav 08-11-04 2
 RE: Twists I'd like to see fairyprincess 08-11-04 3
   RE: Twists I'd like to see Cookiehahnster 08-11-04 4
 RE: Twists I'd like to see seahorse 08-11-04 5
 RE: Twists I'd like to see summer123 08-11-04 6
 RE: Twists I'd like to see BrassFan 08-12-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
If #5 ever comes to be, Cowboy has it in the bag.
He's already started practicing.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-11-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
#1) Try this in Bashers, as this forum is for spoilers.

#2) FYI, Frisky only eats the finest canned food.

Blog

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
HAHAHA....LMAO wherever you post this!!!!!!!!

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
If only we can dream. Funny stuff.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
Bwuauauauauauhhhhh!!!!

**I'm bowing down before you.**

Wow - I wish you worked for CBS!

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Twists I'd like to see"
ahh...well, what I'd love to see happen tonight...as part of the Do Not Assume thing....is "Do Not Assume Julie Is Telling The Truth..."

It's a fairly safe bet that the vote result tonight will be 7-1 (Natalie, Adria, Karen, Diane, Drew, Jennifer, and Will voting Jase, and Cowboy voting Marvin).

So, when Julie announces the results, instead of saying, "With a vote of 7 to 1, Jase you are evicted," she says, "With a vote of 5 to 3, Jase, you are evicted."

Then, let the remaining HG run around and try to figure out who turned on their alliance...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •