The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What have you done?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-29-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What have you done?"
has anybody else noticed that when there is a "shocker" Ryan likes to use this phrase? He used it when Bo was in the bottom three and he used it this week when Constantine was ejected.
He mainly uses it early and right before they go to a break.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What have you done? DontGetMeStarted 04-29-05 1
 RE: What have you done? alleycat904 04-29-05 2
   RE: What have you done? EmpressEmmie 04-30-05 3
       RE: What have you done? alleycat904 04-30-05 4
       RE: What have you done? DontGetMeStarted 05-02-05 5
           RE: What have you done? Pensha26 05-02-05 6
 RE: What have you done? Harrison 05-02-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What have you done?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-05 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

argh!

I guess it's not easy to draw 2 minutes worth of announcing into 15 .... at least he isn't sounding like the guy from Home Makeover, I can't even watch that anymore..

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What have you done?"
Hmmm, I had not noticed but will watch for the phrase now that you have mentioned it. Randy sure has gotten a lot from being on AI, hasn't he? His career has just taken off.

EmpressEmmie 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressEmmie Click to send private message to EmpressEmmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What have you done?"
Am I the only one who thinks those "reveal the bootee" shows are too long anyways?

Personally... I'd like to see the Ryan (who doesn't give his input on performances any other time in the show) to be able to grant immunity to a contestant in the bottom three then explain why. Give the poor guy something "nice"... he seems to get stuck with the headgames and torture too much.

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What have you done?"
Wouldn't that be a "fun" twist to the American Idol Wednesday night show. Couldn't you just see Simon's face if Randy gives immunity to a contestent he doesn't like. Ha!

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What have you done?"
A 'get out of jail free card'....

I wonder who that would go to.....

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What have you done?"
That would be interesting, but the "immunity necklace" would have to be given out on Tuesday after they all did the songs. Then that person doesn't get a phone number to call into.

~Brilliant~

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What have you done?"
Yes, I've noticed this too.
I remember, when he said it last week, thinking that he was just trying to echo a phrase that he used earlier (as you've said) to try and generate some false drama...then the result came and I began to think that he was planting a "hint" of sorts.

The way that Constantine was made to choose between two groups, only to be told that he'd made a mistake was also rather telling and echoed an earlier maneuver.
It was effective though, in that it illustrated that Constantine not only felt safe, but in the upper echelon as well.
As we know, he was neither.

I would guess that if Seacrest uses this phrase again, it will likely be a kind of red herring.

AI is manipulative in that way.
Always with the games.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •