The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Judging by what everyones talked about...its obvious that there are now four seperate alliances in this house...the Couple...The Twins...Will/Karen/ ...Jase/cowboy....and then theres the wildcards Nakomis/Marvin

When you think about it...Its in Will and Karens best interest to keep Jase around because if Diane were to have here way..Marvin and Jase go next..then cowboy assuming everyones votes how she wants...that leaves a new alliance...

Twins / Drew / Diane
vs
Nakomis/Will/karen

Twins got the numbers...who knows if they are thinking that far but maybe Will should keep Jase around (remember they are cool)...thats 5 votes with cowboy ..up against the others...Sooner or later..the alliance has to break up...might as well do it now.

Jase might be around longer than we think.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... cat4michelle 08-11-04 1
 RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... seahorse 08-11-04 2
   RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... volsfan 08-11-04 3
       RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... seahorse 08-11-04 4
 RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... drich61 08-11-04 5
   RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... volsfan 08-11-04 6
       RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... summer123 08-11-04 7
           RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... vixie 08-12-04 8
 RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... nailbone 08-12-04 9
   RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... Menses 08-12-04 10
       RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... Writerguy 08-12-04 11
       RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... RyrieRae 08-12-04 12
           RE: Interesting Possibilities....Ja... Wacko Jacko 08-12-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cat4michelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cat4michelle Click to send private message to cat4michelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
I would love it if you were right. I will pray for Jase to remain in the house..I honestly can't imagine the house without him..I even miss Scott for the reason that Jase was so crazy when they were together and they both made me laugh.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
I think alliances are definitely going to change after this week, but too many want Jase out for him to make it throuygh this.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Seahorse, I agree with you in that after this week the alliances are going to have to change. However, right now, the alliance is very clear to be Diane, the twins, Will and Karen...they are very tight to get rid of Jase!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
That's exactly what I said relative to Jase being gone.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
I see no way Jase can stay, too many want him gone he will only get Cowboy's vote. Cowboy can never trust Drew again after this week, and Jase's hate for Diane will also keep him from that side. Then they also blame the twins for Scott's eviction, plus his sister appears closer with Will and Karen. So they will have 2 groups of 4 with Marvin as the floater between both sides depending on which side holds HOH.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Cowboy would have no reason to trust Drew again. If he is smart...which is a reach here...he will try and align with someone or at least a voting block to try and stay as long as he can. Drew can't help Cowboy now, Drew is trying to save his own arse and I would advise Cowboy to do the same!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Exactly.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-12-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
I'm sorry...I repeat...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no more "face" "jase" Puuuulllleeeeeeezzzee!
Sorry I had to get that out, and I'm out for a few days. Big weddin shindig down in So Cal (my son actually)(get to meet another RTV only fake guy...as in Joe Schmo host)(kinda cool)
And i'm out!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Nah, Jase is gone. Last night they were talking about "when he leaves" and accusing him of stealing stuff from them to take with him. Will is going to go through his bag today while he's in the shower.

Right now, the alliances appear pretty much like you have them:

Twins/D/D

N/W/K

with Marvin the wildcard, and CB on the outside of them all. CB would be smart to crawl under the radar for awhile, and try to line himself up with his sister.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Might I mention ....I hope I am dead wrong...and he walks....

After jase is gone...I really dont have a beef with any of the remaining houseguests...Cowboy is too nice of a guy to hate...hes the guy you have to stick up for in highschool...

Writerguy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Writerguy Click to send private message to Writerguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
The other incredbily important thing for all of these people in whatever alliances they are in is to get Jase out of the house before he gets on the jury. Of course he's going to have to vote for whoever's left, but everyone has something to fear with him on the jury.

They need him to be out before he has even that bit of power left which they will try to rub in their faces in the last episode anyway.

Writerguy

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
Do you think they will evict CB next, simply to keep numbers down, or do you think one of the newly forming alliances will recruit him for a numbers push?

I think that if a new alliance grabs him, then someone else mentions that everyone should vote him out (like with Jase) then alliances will certainly be exposed.

But... if they all decide to vote out CB, then they have another week to suppress the secrets of who is in which alliance before the game turns cut throat.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-12-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Interesting Possibilities....Jase is staying"
You people give these hosueguests too much credit. Adria will nominate Cowboy and Marvin. The others think of each other as one big happy family not looking past the next eviction.

Big Brother is gonna suck without Jase. The guy was funny and he kinda played in game like Johnny Fairplay did but with more class. His parting words took a lot of class. He said nice things about EVERYONE. He didn't have to do that. he knew he was gonna get slammed on the goodbyes he received from everyone else. WHAT A BUMMER!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •