The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The answer was under our noses the whole time!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The answer was under our noses the whole time!"
I know hindsight is 20-20 but it is now so obvious that Jeff would be voted off! Now knowing that Kimmi had blabbed about Jeff having a vote and knowing that tribe alliances would probably run deep in the first post-merger vote it is all so obvious. Why didn't we see this coming?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The answer was under our noses ... Minstrel 03-10-01 1
 Am I dense, or what?! George Tirebiter 03-10-01 2
   RE: Am I dense, or what?! Beeta 03-10-01 3
       RE: Am I dense, or what?! Minstrel 03-11-01 4
           RE: Am I dense, or what?! rameses 03-11-01 5
               RE: Am I dense, or what?! Cherberrie 03-11-01 6
                   RE: Am I dense, or what?! Beeta 03-11-01 7
                       RE: Am I dense, or what?! Cherberrie 03-11-01 8
   RE: Am I dense, or what?! jjtay 03-11-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-01, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The answer was under our noses the whole time!"
I agree and I think you answered your own question. We didnt' see the footage that Kimmi spilled the beans on Jeff to Ogakor. Some of us also didn't take much credit in the tribe staying unified, but it does make sense, perhaps critical sense. A "truce" to gain the advantage. But of course, we didn't know Mike would burn his hands or at least when he would.

But like most things, the answers are always "under our noses" but so are the wrong ones.

I keep saying, and it may be obvious because it certainly is moot, if Rodger could run and swim better, we could have had an 8-2, 7-3, or 6-4 merger favoring Kucha. Ditto to Mike not burning his hands. But, that's the game.

Odd that we (at least I did), think that Kucha would get destroyed in the beginning, then that Ogakor would get destroyed, and now Ogakor has the upper hand. One thing is for sure, the first seven episodes weren't like the first seven in S1. Yet, we still have one tribe in control of the other.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Am I dense, or what?!"
Can someone please tell me why they targeted Colby instead of Jerri? Why not go for the person likely to have votes against her?!

I can't reason this out if these people don't understand logic!

Beeta 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-01, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Beeta Click to send private message to Beeta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
Hi,George. Jerri was on her best behavior,so no one would guess.It was their (OGAKOR) mission to have them (KUCHA) think that Colby was vulnerable,so votes would go to him,since they knew Jeff had votes.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-01, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
Correction, Kimmi could not have told Ogakor Jeff had 2 votes since his second vote was from Kimmi the night she was booted.

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-11-01, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
Kimmi didn't tell Tina that Jeff had 2 votes. Jeff didn't even know that. Kimmi told her that Debb had voted for Jeff, so they knew he had one vote and Ogakor needed to protect Keith and Jerri. Keith protected himself by winning immunity and Jerri evidently put on one of her greatest performances ever to make everyone think she was well-liked.

03-11-01, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
>Jerri evidently put on one of her greatest performances
>ever to make everyone think she was well-liked.

EI have a growing alarm inside of me with very episode that goes by that Jerri is going to win. I hate to say this (because I despise her so much) but look at the parallels with S1 with Richard being hated so much each week and Richard getting so much air time each week. I heard a rumor that Elisabeth finds out about the Jerri hatred from someone in the Kucha tribe but I also heard that Jerri wins immunity. So I guess she won't be voted off this week.

Beeta 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-11-01, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beeta Click to send private message to Beeta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
Hi.Cherberrie.I don't think Jerri would go bye-bye this week anyway,because that would make it a 4-4 vote.Tie vote means Colby would go.I hope she does go to the trouble to win immunity,since I don't believe it'll be her anyway. Maybe it'll make her too tired to try next week,when I think she WILL get tossed.

03-11-01, 09:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
There is another possibility! What if Elisabeth truly learns about the Ogakor-Jerri hatred thing and Kucha and Okagor team up to vote Jerri off! Just the thought of that scenario makes my heart sing!

jjtay 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jjtay Click to send private message to jjtay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Am I dense, or what?!"
>Can someone please tell me why
>they targeted Colby instead of
>Jerri? Why not go for
>the person likely to have
>votes against her?!
>
>I can't reason this out if
>these people don't understand logic!
>

They targeted Colby because he was the strongest & most physical of the Okator. They didn't think about the votes against them, they figured Keith because of the pole & what he said to Tina to get her down remember Alicia was right there in the boat.
It will not take long for the Kuchas to figure out how Jerri is.
I mean put her in a room with you for 5 min. & any idiot can figure this bossy chick out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •