The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

I watched it, and there's nothing spoilerish. She looked good, and seemed cheerful and nice. She admitted that she just should have kept her mouth shut. She said that she had liked Lillian and Ryan and wanted them to stay around but didn't like Tijuana and wanted her gone. She sensed she'd be voted out on the boat trip to TC, when people were avoiding making eye contact with her.

She wasn't asked if she made any friends, or what she did during the rest of her stay in Panama. (Wonder why.) The segment seemed much shorter than usual.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nicole on the Early Show Swami 09-19-03 1
   RE: Nicole on the Early Show Brownroach 09-19-03 2
       RE: Nicole on the Early Show Breezy 09-19-03 4
           RE: Nicole on the Early Show Brownroach 09-19-03 7
       RE: Nicole on the Early Show wendyp 09-19-03 8
 RE: Nicole on the Early Show DoodleBug 09-19-03 3
   RE: Nicole on the Early Show Brownroach 09-19-03 6
 Transcript bebekid 09-19-03 5
   RE: Transcript ginger 09-19-03 9
       RE: Transcript Brownroach 09-19-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
While talking about the uncoordinated Morgan buying romp through the villiage, she said they not only did not spend all their money, but they got "a bunch of stuff we never used."

I guess they really really screwed up getting proper provisions.

IceCat is a Genius

09-19-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

That's right -- I thought she said "a bunch of stuff we couldn't use." Either way, they screwed up.

Also, I thought they'd ask what she thought about Rupert stealing the shoes from Morgan's raft, but no.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

edited for too fast fingers

They might not have known that Rupert stole, they could have just figured whomever brought up the raft took the sandals and shoes and bartered with them.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

09-19-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
True -- at the time. But she saw on TV last night that he took them. She might have said, if asked, "wow, that SOB, we never knew he did that! I can't believe it!"

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-19-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
Nicole was only there 3 days ~ Her comment that "a bunch of stuff we couldn't use" is only referring to her 3 days? They might have been able to use it later. Just saying her tribe seemed to be running around in circles alot and it might be used later. but it is funny they got things they could not use

It is strange they did not ask about the shoes...this would not give anything away.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
I guess this doesn't matter, but I thought she voted for Ryan S?

she wanted to vote for Tijuana...

09-19-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Nicole on the Early Show"
Doh! -- that she did. She said she wanted Tijuana gone, not that she voted for her. Will fix. Thanks, Dbug!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Transcript"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

On SurvivorFever: http://www.survivorfever.net/earlyshow_nicole.html

Yeah, very little to this interview, but that may be a spoiler in itself. IF the pre-merge or pre-jury boots can come back to compete for a chance to get back in, then it would make sense to have their exit interviews be nothing but fluff.

Especially for an admitted big mouth like Nicole.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Transcript"
I would think if people are coming back, perhaps as a third tribe, that it will be that last set of approximately 6 people booted prior to the jury 7 boots. In other words, the first few to go would not be a part of the returning tribe or group or whatever.

>

09-19-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Transcript"
The 6 people booted prior to the jury would include everyone except the very first boot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •