The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Alternate History Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-01, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Alternate History Episode 7"
Survivor Alternate history continues. What if Michael hadn't been burnt in the fire? What would have happened? Let's continue this trip through an alternate dimension. If you missed episode 6, you can check it out here:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID4/385.shtml

P.S. I may not post ep8 next week, but I should post it sometime before ep9 airs. Hope this episode is enough to tide you over for two weeks! (and send me a little feedback please! I love both praise and constructive criticism!)

Episode 7: Tribes Merge

Remaining Castaways: Amber, Colby, Jerri, Tina, Alicia, Elisabeth, Jeff, Michael, Nick, Rodger

Ogakor Camp Day 19

Jerri receives the merger mail.

Send one over
see their camp.
It’s a long hike
try not to get damp.

You’ll now be one
not like before.
Not more Kucha
or Ogakor.

Ogakor selects Colby to go.

Jerri: “We figured he’s the most charming. Maybe entice some members over to our side?

Kucha Camp Day 19

Elisabeth receives her team’s treemail.

The girls are goin
to see their camp.
It’s a long hike
try not to get damp.

You’ll now be one
not like before.
No more Kucha
or Ogakor.

Jeff: Well it appears that the girls are going over to Ogakor to see what they’ll be like. Hopefully we can convince them to come back and live with us.

To keep it short, Colby goes over to eat chicken with Kucha and Elisabeth and Alicia eat rice with Ogakor. The next morning they receive treemail stating they are to go to a new camp. They arrive and feast on the picnic set out for them.

Nick: I was pissed when Amber and Jerri started grabbing for the food. I think we should all have split it.
Amber: Oh yeah! Food! I was soooooooo hungry.

Day 21 Immunity Challenge - Perch

Probst: You will be competing for the immunity talisman. Whomever is wearing it cannot be voted against at Tribal Council. This challenge is called Perch. You will stand on these posts. Last one standing wins immunity. Survivors ready? Go!

0:00 - Everyone is standing pretty.
1:30 - Nick bids everyone farewell. He jumps off. Colby follows soon after.
2:10 - Probst comes by with peanut butter. Rodger jumps down for it.
2:45 - Jeff jumps off and then grabs a huge gob of peanut butter.
3:35 - Michael slips and falls, almost hitting his head on the stand.
4:12 - Probst tempts the castaways with ice cream and chocolate. Jerri almost jumps but Tina stops her. “You need this one,” she says. Amber jumps off.
7:15 - Everyone is still on. Probst comes by in a boat and Elisabeth takes a ride.
10:15 - Still waiting.
13:15 - Alicia finally gives up. Tina voluntarily steps off. Jerri wins immunity.

Tribal Council

Probst: Michael, you were this close to getting hurt a few days ago-
Michael: And again today.
Probst: And again today. But now you’re sitting up here. What’s your take your brushes with elimination?
Michael: Well, I’m lucky to be still playing. It’s not really about the winning. For me, it’s all about getting to play.
Probst: Jerri. You’ve got immunity. What is going through your mind right now? Relieved?
Jerri: I don’t think there’s any time to feel relieved. I’m thinking completely about strategy at this point. Every vote counts now, especially when Kucha outnumbers us 6-4.
Probst: Speaking of which, Elisabeth. It’s supposed to be every man for himself now. But how deep does tribal loyalty still lie?
Elisabeth: Well, there will always be a bond with the people you’ve spent the last 3 weeks with. I mean, you have to watch out for yourself, but yeah, friendship is still important.
Probst: Okay. Time to vote. After tonight’s council, everyone is here ‘til the end, either in the jury or maybe the final 2. But whomever goes tonight won’t be seeing squat. Nick, you’re first.

Nick steps up to vote, followed by Alicia. Jerri votes for Jeff. “It’s a purely strategic move.” Michael votes and then Tina. Jeff votes for Colby. “You know, they make’em bigger and better in Texas, so that makes you a threat. See ya cowboy.” Colby, Amber and Rodger. Finally, Elisabeth casts her vote. “It’s a little sneaky, but that’s what we agreed. We’re a tight group.”

“I’ll tally the votes. First vote...”
Colby
Jeff
Colby
Colby
Jeff
Colby
“That’s four for Colby, two for Jeff. Next vote...”
Jeff
Jeff
Colby
"Final vote..."
Jeff
“It’s a tie. Colby and Jeff, you will not vote. Everyone else, you must vote for either Colby or Jeff.”

Everyone revotes. Jeff tallies the votes again.
Jeff
Colby
Colby
Colby
Jeff
Jeff
“Three for Jeff, three for Colby.”
Colby
Colby
“Colby, the tribe has spoken. Bring me your torch.”

End Credits. We see the votes.

First TC
Tina, Amber, Jerri, Colby and Elisabeth voted against Jeff.
Jeff, Michael, Nick, Alicia and Rodger voted against Colby.

Second TC
Tina, Amber and Jerri voted against Jeff.
Michael, Nick, Alicia, Rodger and Elisabeth voted against Colby.

===================

Survivorerist

Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski. The alphabet alliance.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Alternate History Epis... Minstrel 03-09-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-01, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Alternate History Episode 7"
I think it's simple. With Mike, Kucha would have won Immunity and Jerri would be history.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •