The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

amazingracefan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-02, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amazingracefan Click to send private message to amazingracefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SINGAPORE DETAILS"
OK ALL!!! I have biiig news.
All teams make their way from malaysia to singapore by train.
Then they go to Little India.
Mt Faber is visited too!
Phua Chu Kang, a well-known contractor comedy show character would be someone the teams have to look for too!
Teams would be greeted by ms singapore at the pit stop!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS dawntodusk 11-28-02 1
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Skilinopia 11-28-02 2
   Strange... Skilinopia 11-28-02 3
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS tarAMAZINGfan 11-28-02 4
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS TARantado 11-28-02 5
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS amazingracefan 11-28-02 6
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS carrotz 11-28-02 7
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS tarAMAZINGfan 11-28-02 8
       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Skilinopia 11-28-02 9
           RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS dawntodusk 11-28-02 10
               RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS theAMAZINGpoo 11-29-02 16
   A reply to carrotz dennis_2910 11-28-02 12
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS dennis_2910 11-28-02 11
 S'pore pitstop confirmed terio 11-29-02 13
   RE: S'pore pitstop confirmed theAMAZINGpoo 11-29-02 15
   RE: S'pore pitstop confirmed chlim01 11-29-02 22
       RE: S'pore pitstop confirmed theAMAZINGpoo 11-30-02 24
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS amazinracer 11-29-02 14
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS amazinracer 11-29-02 17
       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS theAMAZINGpoo 11-29-02 20
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS ZJ 11-29-02 18
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS ZJ 11-29-02 19
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS theAMAZINGpoo 11-29-02 21
       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS dennis_2910 11-29-02 23
           RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS chlim01 12-01-02 25
               RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Skilinopia 12-02-02 26
                   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS chlim01 12-02-02 27
                       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS ZJ 12-02-02 28
                           RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS tarfam 12-02-02 29
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS icarus1502 12-03-02 30
       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS amazinracer 12-03-02 31
           RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Neobie 12-05-02 36
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS chlim01 12-03-02 32
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS amazinracer 12-04-02 33
       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS railfan 12-04-02 34
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS theAMAZINGpoo 12-04-02 35
 RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS dawntodusk 12-05-02 37
   RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS theAMAZINGpoo 12-05-02 38
       RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Skilinopia 12-05-02 39
           RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS icarus1502 12-07-02 40
               RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Skilinopia 12-07-02 41
           RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS Neobie 12-10-02 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dawntodusk 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dawntodusk Click to send private message to dawntodusk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Really really??? Got the ETA in singapore? I wanna meet the Twinz!! LOL.

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-02, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Oh, SO THAT IS THE MYSTERY PHUA CHU KANG SPECIAL at 7.30pm next Thursday. Since 8pm is the second telecast of the show, 7.30pm must be the special showing PCK interacting with the teams! I wonder if they are going to incorporate the film footage of the teams finding PCK into a half an hour comedy special...
Malaysia to Singapore by train. There goes the idea of the teams getting stuck in the causeway and losing time. Little India shoundn't be that hard. I mean, it is probably smaller than many of the markets that they had visited around the world. Mt Faber, means that they have to take the cable car over to Sentosa and the Pit Stop, could be the Beauford Hotel, or the Rasa Sayang Sentosa unless the producers wants to go cheap and make them stay at the NTUC Chalets. LOL! If the pit stop is at Sentosa, many people should have seen them.
Why Ms Singaproe greet them? PCK should be greeting them instead.

"Welcum to Singapore, heh heh heh, you are the first teem to arrive. And here is my card ah, if you want contracting services remember to call PCK Pte Ltd, the best in Singapore, JB and some say Batam!"
"Eh, Rosie, ah boy come over here, got teams from Amazing Race one."
(Said in the best Singlish accent)

Pit stop:
Detour: Teams must ask locals around to translate a clue into Singlish. Having done so, they would have to recite it to PCK to let him verify it OR
Teams would have to have a 10 minute conversation with PCK where thereafter they would have to relate to Gurmit Singh in proper English the content of their Singlish discussion"

Ok, I better put a limit to this before I am a nice message to repost this in the basher or the fanatic board.

However, since Phil said that there would be 3 non-elimination rounds, this would certainly not be one of them. So it would be a four way race to the finish line. And there is a high possibly that the rumour of Flo and Zack, Teri and Ian are on the same flight from Vietnam to Hawaii is true. Since both are still in the race. That would mean, either the Twins or Oh Brother could be eliminate. This is because there was another rumour of one of the teams having to run around Chua Cho Kang on the LRT system. Sounds like the fast-forward to me, and that would only leave John Vito and Jill. I would say that it would be the Twins that would be eliminated on Sentosa.

As for little India, my guess they would have to find the Sri Marinam (spelling?) temple, the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore (I think)

11-28-02, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Strange..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-02 AT 05:25 AM (EST)

I haven't checked the local listing yet, however, unless the next episode is a 2 hour special, Singapore would only be in the episode after next week. I don't see how they could bungee jump in Europe and have enough (screen time) to rush over to Malaysia, and than to Singapore in one hour.

Edited to say that yes it is a two hour episode and I should not have posted this up until I checked.

tarAMAZINGfan 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarAMAZINGfan Click to send private message to tarAMAZINGfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
ok see here...

Next week is a two hour episode so there will be two episodes!!!
The first episode will be in europe where it is an elimination round. That's where the bungee jumpin and the other european stuff come in. The next episode will be a non-eliminaton round where they will make way to the oh-so-beautiful-and-lethal-my-home Singapore to meet and greet the people here. Make sense?
It should...

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-02, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Singapore is proud to have TAR3 and have some production info for us:

http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/announcements/view/72/1/.html

The Amazing Race has something extremely interesting and close to home to offer. The show that follows 12 teams as they race around the world for US$1million is now into its 3rd successful season, racing from various exotic locations from Miami to Munich.

MediaCorp TV Channel 5 is proud to announce that next week, 1 of these exotic destinations will be none other than Singapore.

Channel 5 was the 1st in Asia to showcase this reality series when it debuted in September 2001. Seeing potential in the untested programme, Channel 5 has made a continuous effort to promote the show, and to ensure that Singapore viewers get to watch each episode just hours after its US telecast.

On the show coming to Singapore, Ms Selena Ho, Senior Assistant Vice-President of Network Programming & Promotions 5, MediaCorp TV, says, “The Amazing Race has done well for Channel 5 and has a huge following here. So when we met the producers of the show, we pitched for Singapore to be a destination and for our favourite Singapore icon, Phua Chu Kang, to be featured on the show. We assured them that MediaCorp, being one of Asia’s leading broadcasters, would be experienced enough to provide quality production and technical support for the show’s filming requirements.

“With Singapore’s beautiful sights, unique cultures and MediaCorp’s production credentials, it was easy for them to see why Singapore would be a great place to race through. For us, it is a great opportunity to showcase Singapore to a global audience.”

Over 10 million American viewers and millions worldwide watch The Amazing Race every week. In the US, it is one of the top 3 shows on Wednesday nights when it airs.

Channel 5’s ratings for The Amazing Race have increased year after year. Close to 2 million Singaporeans (P4+) have watched the show over 3 successful seasons. The Amazing Race has also consistently dominated its timeslot compared to other English channels, with 59% of the total English audience watching it over the past 3 seasons.

To allow more viewers to catch the Singapore episode and Channel 5’s icon, Phua Chu Kang, this season’s “prime time encore” telecast was moved to 8pm from 11pm, making it more accessible to its ever-growing fan base.

Ms Ho adds, “We worked together with the Singapore Tourism Board to offer the producers as much support as possible. It was so confidential that no one even knew they had come and gone. But the buzz is now building up and we are confident that Singapore would make for a very enjoyable episode.”

The Singapore leg of The Amazing Race will air on Channel 5 next Thursday, 5 December, in a special 2-hour episode starting at 7.30pm.

This will be the 1st and only telecast of the show on Thursday. A repeat telecast of the special 2-hour episode will be shown 3 days later, on Sunday, 8 December, at 4pm.

amazingracefan 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amazingracefan Click to send private message to amazingracefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
ITS A 2 HOUR EPISODE>.. the reason why its moved to 7.30 is not coz of the interaction with teams by PCK... instead it is the 2 episode back to back speacial... singapore is in the 2nd episode..!

carrotz 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carrotz Click to send private message to carrotz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
What's the hoo-ha about going to s'pore? Not much is talked about when they go over to huge countries, but why our tiny island? Albeit a big fan, there's only that much you can do in s'pore

tarAMAZINGfan 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarAMAZINGfan Click to send private message to tarAMAZINGfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
surprisingly because nothing international ever happens here. Even if it's a small thing to other countries, it should be big for us ain't it coz nothing like this ever happened to our country before. n the fact thre are quite a few s'poreans here and how our local media plays it, don't you think it's qite a hoo-ha?

11-28-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
9. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Yup, I got to agree with it. With quite a relatively huge Singaporean following of the Amazing Race, it is no surprise that many of us are welcoming the next episode wholeheartedly! And besides it is nice to see so many new postees from Singapore. A big, "ho say ah, now got more people on board" Welcome to all newcomers to the board! And besides, the most enthu among all of us must be mediacorp. They must be really excited to be able to host such a popular international reality Television show for the first time.

11-28-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dawntodusk Click to send private message to dawntodusk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
It's cool that TAR3 came to Singapore.. at least now Americans would know that Singapore isn't part of China or somewhere else (sometimes you go into international game arenas or chats and pple think your country is in China.. -no offence to China-) Anyways, someone should organise our own Amazing Race.. instead of crappy Wheel Of Fortune.. somehow Singapore versions of American game shows are never as invigorating nor lucrative as the original.. But if we had our own Amazing Race.. i'd think it would be really fun to join.. even if the cash prize wasn't gonna be $1m.. lol. And i hope the teams on TAR3 don't remember Singaporeans to be contractors with that singlish accent and curly hair.. and yellow boots. xD
::dawntodusk::

theAMAZINGpoo 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-02, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theAMAZINGpoo Click to send private message to theAMAZINGpoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-02 AT 05:28 AM (EST)

Wah! XD Hope they didn't run into those Singlish speaking ah bengs and lians... ah, but if it's Teri&Ian then all the better! Hope they encountered some communication problem! MWAHAHAHA!

Still, I hope the world doesn't think we talk like that, 'cause majority of the time we don't. *g*

dennis_2910 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dennis_2910 Click to send private message to dennis_2910 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "A reply to carrotz"
Precisely b'cuz we are a small country thats why its such a big thing ... =P

11-28-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dennis_2910 Click to send private message to dennis_2910 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Oh yeah mah, after 3 seasons.. TAR3 is finally coming to singapore!! I'm so happy.. Singapore's funny man giving them their clues too.. CooL!!

terio 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail terio Click to send private message to terio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "S'pore pitstop confirmed"
Hey all Singaporeans here ! Have you guys read today's Life! ? It's an article confirming TAR3 being in Singapore and there's this picture showing 3 teams arriving (or maybe departing) at a train station in Singapore, apparently.

The 3 teams are the Twins, Ken & Gerard and John/Jill.

Now, the pic says 'undisclosed location...LRT station ?'. I know all the LRT stations with my eyes closed and that's no LRT station ! (the train tracks are not right). MRT station...doubt so too 'cos there are no yellow lines/arrows/markings on the platform that the teams are walking on. So, is this a Singapore location ? Or maybe it's the KTM train station at Tanjong Pagar...you know, from Malaysia ? Does anyone know ?

I'm posting to say that if the picture is indeed one taken within Singapore, and Singapore's leg is a non-elimination round (assuming), this would mean the earlier leg (the bungee jumping Europe leg) was an elimination round, right ?

OK now, in the pic we don't see Flo/Zach nor Teri/Ian. Hmm........DRUM ROLL.....FINGERS CROSSED....DOES THIS MEAN.....YES? YES?......Teri/Ian or Flo/Zach got the boot in episode 9 and they don't make it to Singapore !?!!?! YA ? YA ?

YAY YAY YAY !!! I can't stand them !!

OK, just my guess.

11-29-02, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theAMAZINGpoo Click to send private message to theAMAZINGpoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S'pore pitstop confirmed"
Yar man. Hope it's Teri&Ian... simply cannot stand them...

chlim01 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-02, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chlim01 Click to send private message to chlim01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S'pore pitstop confirmed"
>Now, the pic says 'undisclosed location...LRT
>station ?'. I know
>all the LRT stations with
>my eyes closed and that's
>no LRT station !

True, that's 'cos it's a German train station.

11-30-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S'pore pitstop confirmed"
Isn't that very embarassing for Life!? O.o To assume that it is OUR LRT station (of all other places)? --;;

amazinracer 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-02, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amazinracer Click to send private message to amazinracer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
it is a 2 hr episode.
however, it has been confirmed that there is a pit stop in singapore and ms singapore is meeting the teams. PCK is meeting the teams for some clue... something like this latest episode where they had to find the security guard.??

11-29-02, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amazinracer Click to send private message to amazinracer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-02 AT 03:34 AM (EST)

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/life/story/0,4386,157592,00.html?
this is the link to the straits times web...
This is a picture of teams in singapore suspected at a train station. WHO is MISSING??? so u know its either teri and ian or flo and zach who are out next.

11-29-02, 04:27 AM (EST)
20. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-02 AT 04:43 AM (EST)

I guess it's OK if either of them get eliminated...

But thinking about it, they could have taken a later train or something! *gasp* Which would mean that they are somewhere at the back...

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-02, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
I'm surprised that there are so many fellow Singaporeans watching the show and participating in this forum...

Way to go!

Look forward to this Thursday's show...

11-29-02, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
I suddenly thought of this, the interest generated by the show is really 'Amazing', actually it would be great if Mediacorp get actually organize a Singapore version of TAR. Even if the prize was $100,000, I'll give it a shot anytime.

I would want to participate for the sake of participating and not winning the cash.

11-29-02, 04:29 AM (EST)
21. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-02 AT 05:34 AM (EST)

*Ignore* Hehe.

11-29-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
23. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Haha, isn't it cool? Just cause of the Singapore leg so many of us already so interested to know where they go and all.. The Singapore leg's gonna b exciting.. cant wait 4 it~

12-01-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chlim01 Click to send private message to chlim01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
>Haha, isn't it cool? Just cause
>of the Singapore leg so
>many of us already so
>interested to know where they
>go and all.. The
>Singapore leg's gonna b exciting..
>cant wait 4 it~

IMHO you shouldn't get too excited; Singapore will most likely be part of a multi-country leg. I think the episode will start with the racers rushing from Europe to Malaysia, and end with them reaching the pit stop in Singapore. Which would give the Singapore segment maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

12-02-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
26. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
I doubt so, from what I think, although Europe will be in the first 1 hour, the second hour would see them immediately flying over to Malaysia. From what we know, they are only going to the Petronas tower, so in fact Malaysia would be only the first 15 minutes with the rest of the 45 mins to Singapore and it's many locations. Remember, Little India would be 15 minutes, PCK another 15 and So would Mt.Faber to Sentosa the last 15 if Sentosa is the pit stop.

Anyway I am glad that so many Singaporeans are appearing in the forum. How do you all know about this forum anyway? Were you all always lurkers? But since this is the spoiler section, such queries would have to be answered in the the Fanatic section however...

12-02-02, 06:19 AM (EST)
27. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
>Remember, Little India would be 15 minutes, PCK another 15 and
>So would Mt.Faber to Sentosa the last 15 if Sentosa is the pit
>stop.

That's only if the rumours turn out to be correct.

And even if these rumours are correct, there's no reason for all of these locations to appear in this week's episode. Remember that next week's episode, which (presumably) sees the teams racing from Singapore to Vietnam, will still have the teams frantically rushing to locate at least one clue in Singapore.

12-02-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
28. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Not really a lurker... Used to post at the Survivor Forums where it's more rolling... More people posting there...

tarfam 44 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfam Click to send private message to tarfam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Thursday evening in Singapore is Thursday morning in the United States.

icarus1502 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-02, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail icarus1502 Click to send private message to icarus1502 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
this is the aprox. transcript of TAR's trailer after the last week's show. u only see it once on channel 5 bcos mediacorp is brodcasting their own trailers with PCK in them.

Voiceover(VO): on a special 2 hr episode on the amazing race.

scene of teri and ian on bikes and then teri falls off. ian gets off his bike and rushes to help her. teri says "yes, i fell off on purpose."

next scene with flo and zach, i think also on bikes, and flo getting very pissed off.

cut to next scene with derek and drew driving on a highway, which by the way, looks exactly as those that u see around in singapore. the twin that is driving says "just look at the map" in a very frustrated manner. at the same time, the pass by a green signboard with white words which can't be seen as they are moving too fast. this part of the trailer leads me to believe that teams are driving in singapore.

return to scene with flo being angry. she walks away from zach and throws what i believe to be a brown bag.

-end of trailer-

JvJ and KG were not mentioned...does this mean one of them gets eliminated?

12-03-02, 05:07 AM (EST)
31. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
www.geocities.com/amazingracesingapore stumbled onto this while i was looking for amazing race links. rather interesting!

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-02, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Hold on... These look... like my... classmates...

What is this supposed to be? After-exams activity? And I'm on holiday while all this is happening? *bleep*

(Sour grapes mode) Hmm. Never mind. They didn't get to travel around the world.

12-03-02, 07:27 AM (EST)
32. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-02 AT 07:36 AM (EST)

12-04-02, 04:17 AM (EST)
33. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/hotpicks/view/74/1/.html

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-04-02, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
So, has anybody reliably established how many teams go to S'pore, four or five?

There's a TWOP post of an article from StraitsTimes that mentions "four remaining teams." but I'm not clear if that's before or after the conclusion of the S'pore leg.

There was a spoiler from some time ago that suggested without clearly stating that five teams were in the S'pore leg. I don't remember where that came from.

I think it's crucial to spoiling that we try to put together all the various clues so we can determine which of tonight's legs is the elimination leg.

I still think elimination after a short leg within one country (Switzerland) is unlikely, but I'm looking for any definitive spoiler info to rely on.

12-04-02, 10:48 AM (EST)
35. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Somehow the bg in that picture looks familiar... *sqiunts eyes* O well, it's just tomorrow night. Less than 24 hours to go... Haha!

12-05-02, 08:59 AM (EST)
37. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Hmmz.. they didn't go to little india.. it was a quite a good run round Singapore tho. and does anyone else think the PCK (or Phoo-Hoo-Kaang as Gerard pronounced it. lol.) part was just a leeeetle too hyped up? I mean, all they did was knock on the door to get the clue from him.. all part of advertising gimmickry. -____-" n i thot i remembered reading in the papers about the teams getting lost on the LTR or something.. gee i guess even papers screw up.
anyways, lookin forward to nex episode! The race is really heatin' up!!
-YoWzA-

12-05-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
38. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Don't forget the Chue Ku Kaang too. O please. PCK just had to say 'don't pray pray...'. O_O

12-05-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
39. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Ok, Good job to All Singapore speculators! We manage to predict the pit stops pretty correctly! However, a little too vivid in our imaginations on what would happen in Singapore.
Right predictions:
1)The train ride from Malaysia (central station) to Singapore was suggested.
2) The Botanic Gardens stop was mentioned correctly.
3) The Zoological Garden and Chua Chu Kang destination was correctly pointed out
4) Sun Tec City was also pointed out
5) And so was Mount Faber

The one that escaped:
1) That they would search for Orchids in the Botanic Gardens
2) Of the old couple and the twins stripping
3) Of JvJ being eliminated here

Wild Speculations:
1) Little India would be visited
2) LRT hunt and race
3) Sentosa would come into play

Nevertheless great job to all the speculators who predicted the areas visited in Singapore correctly!

icarus1502 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail icarus1502 Click to send private message to icarus1502 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
skilinopia, i did speculate JvJ elimination (msg30)

12-07-02, 07:54 AM (EST)
41. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
Opps, soory! Full credit goes to you

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: SINGAPORE DETAILS"
I heard that Little India was the Fast Forward task...

Well the LRT came about because of the spoilers about Choa Chu Kang, and apparantly there is nothing to do there except to hop on the LRTs...

Sentosa also came about because of a real task, the Derek and Drew on Mount Faber thing. There's nothing on Mount Faber except that tiny Merlion and the cable car over to Sentosa...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •