The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKira condolence call thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-01, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKira condolence call thread."
Okay tribe, here are the rules...

1. This thread is only for people wishing to express their condolences to Vampkira for the loss of her beloved Sick-Nick.

2. Do not use this thread to discuss how much Vampkira is gonna miss Sick-Nick, nor should this thread be used to argue the level of Vampkira's sorrow.

3. In lieu of flowers, a cash donation should be sent to:

The Vampkira Feel Better Soon Foundation
c/o Shakes the Clown
Trailor #6
Traveling Circus, USA

4. In the subject line, please state the amount of your donation.

5. Use the text of your message to deliver a personal message to Vampkira.

6. At the conclusion of your message, please include your credit card number and expiration date.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKir... VampKira 04-05-01 1
   RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKir... Survivorerist 04-06-01 13
 I donate one pint of my A+ every 8 ... dangerkitty 04-06-01 2
 RE: One Pint of A-neg. donated to t... Dalton 04-06-01 3
 Quart of O+ Superman 04-06-01 4
 One Pint of O- and a Cookie The Wha... ItzLisa 04-06-01 5
   Some Ozzie turf BluSavana 04-06-01 6
       RE: Some Ozzie turf nailbone 04-06-01 12
   RE: One Pint of O- and a Cookie The... dangerkitty 04-06-01 7
       RE: One Pint of O- and a Cookie The... Drive My Car 04-06-01 8
 My *heart* bleeds for Vampy... desert_rhino 04-06-01 9
 Bloody Marys all around! moonbaby 04-06-01 10
   RE: Bloody Marys all around! Dalton 04-06-01 11
       Please note--my 400th post!!!! George Tirebiter 04-06-01 14
           RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! desert_rhino 04-06-01 15
           RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! desert_rhino 04-06-01 16
           RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! Survivorerist 04-06-01 17
               RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! volmel 04-06-01 20
           RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! ItzLisa 04-06-01 18
               RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! George Tirebiter 04-06-01 22
           RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! Drive My Car 04-06-01 21
               RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!! Dalton 04-06-01 23
 what the heck......here's my 2 cent... taginite 04-06-01 19
   RE: what the heck......here's my 2 ... VampKira 04-06-01 24
       RE: what the heck......here's my 2 ... shakes the clown 04-07-01 25
           RE: what the heck......here's my 2 ... desert_rhino 04-07-01 26
           RE: what the heck......here's my 2 ... VampKira 04-07-01 27
               Let's take it for a test drive shakes the clown 04-07-01 28
                   RE: Let's take it for a test drive VampKira 04-07-01 29
                   RE: Let's take it for a test drive ItzLisa 04-07-01 31
 RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKir... KooAlla 04-07-01 30
   RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKir... VampKira 04-08-01 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-01, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKira condolence call thread."
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

*clears her throat and steps lightly into the room*
umm.. Shakes??
*blush*
I'm speechless, The Great and Powerful Shakes took time to post for my loss. I am humbled, and honored. Not only was I ascared to post on the Spoiler board today. ( I usually lurk there ) Hoping it was ok by Shakes, hoping..oh hoping.. that he wouldn't flame the Bat's genuine first attempt. I try to abide by the guidelines...and I walked away flame free from the greats..Even posted a quasi summary ( scared again) and now this... *tears gently rolling down her ivory cheeks*

I wanted to do something for you too Shakes.. but what do you get for a man who obviously has everything?? I am but a meek midnight emoticon collecter, so that is all I have to offer.. other than my humble thanks, perhaps a song... and.......and..... *quickly steps over to Shakes and hugs him tightly and kisses him lightly on the cheek*

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."
***RIP NICKY*****

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKira condolence call thread."
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

I'm very sorry Vamp. Hopefully, you'll feel better soon. Expect a bottle of official "Brown's eau de ass" in the near future. Treasure it always and, once again, my condolences.

Survivorerist

"As we bid a fond farewell to Nick, we know that his presence will always be felt each and every Thursday night."

Edited to add:

Oops! I replied to the wrong message! I meant to put this at the bottom!

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-06-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I donate one pint of my A+ every 8 weeks"
Oh Vamps honey! I wanted to love him, too, so much. But week after week, episode upon episode, he broke our hearts. Vamps, you were the one who always stood up for him. You were brave and true. And he let you down. Yes, he sat on his ass, crawled into the shelter built by others, ate fish caught by others, even forced LizLiz to say something not-so-nice!

He doesn't deserve you Vamps! He's not worhty of your love. I hate to say it, but it's true. You did your best. And you will live to see the sun rise - oops - the sun set, another day.

Love, Dangerkitty

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One Pint of A-neg. donated to the Vamp..."
as a little pick-me-up for Nick-o-loss!!!

And since I've already offered to let ya
bite Colby....well, there ya go girl!!!

Shakes....send money??? No, No, No, silly
clown we just need more MEN over here on
Bashers....surely some of those Spoiler
guys have a sense of humor!!

Great job coming through for VampKira!!!

Dalton

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Quart of O+"
My dearest Vamp,

Words cannot express the amount of sorrow I feel for you at this moment. ......no, no wait, I guess they can. I feel like this much (holds hands out at arms length) sorrow for you. Perhaps, In time, the pain will leave you and you can (sniff) continue on....somehow....someway.

.......oh, wait, I feel a TopTen coming on......

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "One Pint of O- and a Cookie The Whale Cake from Your Local Carvel Ice Cream Shop"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 06:31 AM (EST)

Oh, Vampy...*sniffle* I'm sure there's nothing I can say or do to ease the pain you must be feeling right now.

Life...*shakes head for emphasis* Life...such a fleeting thing on the outback. One day you're sitting around doing nothing, the next day you're sitting around doing nothing and complaining about your swollen tastebuds.

Nick has truly gone onto a better place...you know, that ranch - where he'll get to eat and bathe.

But my darling Vampy, you have all of us here, your friends at SurvivorBlows to help you as you ease through this truly difficult time. Nick was truly an individual - not many Harvard law students get to go on nationwide TV and complain about smelling like ass. He will be missed (*wait - was he ever on the show???*).

Now let's eat the cake before it melts...Nick would have wanted it that way (yeah, honey, I know, Cookie the Whale is made out of the same ice cream mold they use for the Santa cake at Christmas and just turned on it's side - but just ignore that and eat, boobalah..)

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-01, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Some Ozzie turf"
Wait, hold on y'all before you go thinking I just gave Vampers a load of dirt, gather 'round and take a look: It's a bona-fide imprint of Nick's ass, melded into the ground for a whole month. Kira, I hope u realize the risks I took to get you this keepsake. The Australian government is hot on my trail for stealing consecrated ground *hug* BluSavana

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Some Ozzie turf"
Oh man, now the whole board is gonna smell like ass!!!!!!

BTW, where *do* you find all those cool icons???

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-06-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: One Pint of O- and a Cookie The Whale Cake from Your Local Carvel Ice Cream Shop"
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Lisa, you got me, several nice big belly laughs to start my day!!! AAAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was going to pick quotes, then realized it would be the entire post. OMG!!!!

We need to start a Mutual Admiration Society, not a fan club

dk

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: One Pint of O- and a Cookie The Whale Cake from Your Local Carvel Ice Cream Shop"
Wanna join my Club Kitty???

w.l.s.f.c.

EBug

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "My *heart* bleeds for Vampy..."
I'm sure the black guy will make more of a worthwhile societal contribution as a lawyer than as a butt-sitting-while-everyone-else-busts-ass-survivor-kid. And he got to hang out with Scerri, though I notice he wasn't willing to say she was actually NICE, just that she CAN be nice.

Hmm... None of that sounds very reassuring. How about this, Vamps?

I know where the HLS TV lounge is, and I still have my old H ID card... Want me to sneak you in next Thursday?

-- JV

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bloody Marys all around!"
Surely that will cheer VampKira up! Nick will be back every week for jury duty-well rested, well fed, all cleaned up and looking good. He'll even get the same amount of air time

04-06-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bloody Marys all around!"
>Surely that will cheer VampKira up!
>Nick will be back every
>week for jury duty-well rested,
>well fed, all cleaned up
>and looking good. He'll even
>get the same amount of
>air time

MoonBaby, I think you've got it!! LOL.

Nick was born to play a "member of the voting
jury"....not a "contestant".

Four more weeks of seeing Nick clean and happy.
The camera must "hold" on his facial expressions
at each TC----and he doesn't have to TALK at all!!

Dalton

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-01, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Poor Vamps. . . I never did understand this odd attraction you had for Ol' Lardass. . . figured it must be a pheramone thing that you couldn't control (pleeeeze, tell me you're not attracted to Eau de Festering Arse!). Maybe it was an attraction to the underdog (who never stood a chance, let's admit it. . .).

What a left-handed way to express my condolences. . . but Batsy, you are soooo much better than Nick!

How 'bout a Moon Pie, as consolation? Somehow seems appropriate, since his was his lingering contribution to the show! (What?! there's no emoticon for assprints?!)

Now, what do I get for using this milestone post to comfort another? (I coulda started my own thread, at risk of bringing down the ire of the Whine-o! For some reason, his whoredom involves much ridicule of the numbers game--yet ironically, he is a large reason I shot through the 300s so quickly!)

And Itz--I've been trailing you around here all afternoon, and you certainly deserve some of that status! When you're not going for numbers, you completely crack me up! (OOOOH! another ass joke! heeHEEEEEE!)

GT

04-06-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
But, Scottie-Dog, don't you see the difference? At least bashing me was SAYING something, not just doing the old <cha-ching> thing. You'll never forgive me for it, though. <smile> I still luv ya.

-- JV

04-06-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!

-- JV

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
Hey Georgey! This is probably the first time I've ever had the chance to talk to you. Congrats on your 400! In the wake of Vampkira's sorrow, an odd happiness rises like a phoenix from the ashes. We all rule!

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-01, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
There once was a Survivor named Nick
Who complained his taste buds were sick.
With a *gasp* from Vampkira,
He and Jerri had a beer-a,
And now his ass is covered in ick.

...*sniff* my sympathies Vampkira.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

04-06-01, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
> (What?! there's no emoticon for assprints?!)
*** BUTT of course there is, heh heh!!! I think it goes like this...

(_l_) Hope that turns out!!!

>And Itz--I've been trailing you around here all afternoon,
*** Great - my very own stalker!!! LOL!!

>and you certainly deserve some of that status! When you're not going for numbers, you completely crack me up! (OOOOH! another ass joke! heeHEEEEEE!)
*** Just for ya on the occassion of your 400th post!!! Congrats, babe!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-01, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
You're all too, too kind!

Itz--the assprints were just right!

And Sur-ist--you said it all so well. Now I don't feel so badly for skewing the Vamps thread my way. (Besides, she got TWO biggies today!)

And whine-o, this is for you (in the most affectionate way, of course):
ka-CHING!
GT

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"

> (What?!
>there's no emoticon for assprints?)

Oh but there is

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_?_) a dumb ass

(_zzz_) a lazy ass

(_*_) a sore ass

So you see George there are many options of ass emoticons

Just being helpful
EBug

w.l.s.f.c.

04-06-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Please note--my 400th post!!!!"
A big Texas WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOO
for GT and her dog too.

But really...(uh oh,bad-bad-girl coming) in Florida
400 posts more or less....Hell; who's counting???
And if they are; they are doing it all wrong!!

Love ya, Dalton
~~~~~~~~~~~

Question for EBug:
Why on earth would you even KNOW all those different
ways to display BUTT on a computer? And number two,
I feel dumb 'cause I don't "get" your w.l.s.f.c..
but then I don't read everything either, it's OK.

Dalton

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "what the heck......here's my 2 cents"
uh, ms vamp:

don't worry about missing nick.....

he'll be around for at least six more months.

he'll be on hundreds of tv shows like, moesha, the hughleys, the parkers, law and order, and bass fishing with the big boys.......

he'll be in thousands of publications like, gentlemen's quarterly, ebony, jet, black inches, and san francisco attorney magazine......

he'll be honorarily roasted at harvard's hasting pudding.....

and you don't wanna miss nick's commercials with his new and improved recipe for kfc (fill-in-yer-own-blanks).....um mmmm

~~~~~~
and shaking: kelly wiggles let me borrow a sheet load of credit cards...
here have a couple..it being for a worthy cause and all..

$$$$$$$$$
tis better to give than receive.....give til it hurts..real bad..

04-06-01, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: what the heck......here's my 2 cents"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

*sniff sniff* You all are too, too kind... *sniff sniff*.. Such an outpouring of support.. *sniff sniff* I am touched... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Lookie all the blood for Vampy!!!!*grin* Shakes, would you care to share a nip? I mean without you...This wouldn't have been possible! *sniff sniff*

EDIT: Happy 400 GT! Wooo Hooo!

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

04-07-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: what the heck......here's my 2 cents"
Shakes, would you care
>to share a nip? I
>mean without you...This wouldn't have
>been possible! *sniff sniff*

.....I'll pass on the blood, but if you could show/tell me how to put that spinning clown thingie at the bottom of my posts I would be forever grateful...I can barely figure out how to do the smiley face thingies, so speak very s-l-o-w-l-y

04-07-01, 04:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: what the heck......here's my 2 cents"
--snip--
>.....I'll pass on the blood, but
>if you could show/tell me
>how to put that spinning
>clown thingie at the bottom
>of my posts I would
>be forever grateful--snip--

I hate to steal Vampy's thunder, but you just type h t t p:// followed by community (dot) survivorblows (dot) com/boards/User_files/3acd3a4009f1c6cc.gif

You have to remove all the extra crap, though...

it looks like this:

-- JV

04-07-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
27. "RE: what the heck......here's my 2 cents"

Sure thing Shakes... just right click on the clown, and then click on properties.. once you do that, look for the URL.. Copy and paste the URL to your signature line.. ( To get to your signature line, click on "user" at the top of the page, then put a dot in the box by "modify your profile and set forum options" and click on submit. Hope you get it.. I am honored that you want to use it! *blush*

( I understand about the blood, buddy.. it's an acquired taste. )

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

04-07-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
28. "Let's take it for a test drive"

04-07-01, 04:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Let's take it for a test drive"
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

(w.l.s.f.c)

04-07-01, 10:06 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Let's take it for a test drive"

>

*** Hey, geeze, Shakes, that's a beauty ya got right there, yup!!!

w.l.s.f.c. - NY chapter

KooAlla 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-01, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KooAlla Click to send private message to KooAlla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKira condolence call thread."
What kind of friend would I be if I didn't chime right in. *clears her throat* Oh...the many in deapth conversations that we have had concerning Nick. The ulimate survivor. *wipes a tear from her cheek* He didn't have anything much to say. But he played the game like no one else could.

Yes...I remember the debates we had about whose ass print was larger. I thought it was Gervases...but like a loyal fan, you never let go of the belief that Nick left the biggest impression.

Oh Vampie...here's my sholder *leans in close* to cry on.

...It's all a part of me...and that's who I am.--Jessica Andrews

04-08-01, 02:08 PM (EST)
32. "RE: SURVIVOR BLOWS OFFICIAL VampKira condolence call thread."
Koo! You sneaky beatch, you! LOLOL.. I almost missed this! Tee hee..

Oh yes, Koo.. we would talk endlessly about how sweet the victory would be when Nick won the million, and I could scream.. "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!BUUUHHHWWWAAHHHH!"""" Lookie..*sniff sniff* I even had an emoticon called "Nick won" Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh! How sad is that????

At least I can console myself with the fact that yes.. I won our debate... Nick indeed did have the largest ass print. And HOW!

(w.l.s.f.c)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •