The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP1 Immunity"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-03, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP1 Immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

(Edited to remove inaccurate speculation about vidcaps of Ryan at TC)

With just a little more than a week to go, I thought it might help to summarize some of the great spoiling that's been going on while I was away taking the summer off...

Evidence that the Morgan Tribe makes the first trip to Tribal council:

As VerucaSalt has pointed out, Milkshaky observed the aqua banded Drake cannon being fired. While this may be a staged “demo” shot, it may also be the Drake tribe winning immunity.

Griffe at SS observed Ryan O. and Osten, along with other members of the Morgan tribe looking dejected, apparently after the IC. Notice the cannon wheel tracks in the background behind Osten.

TDT and Milkshaky observed, what is most likely, the Immunity Idol in the Drake Camp.

As Forehead mentions below, we are shown two members of the Morgan tribe discussing an alliance or voting strategy? This type of day three activity is much more likely if your going to tribal council than if you just won immunity…

While any of these images are inconclusive by themselves, when considered together they make a strong arguement that Drake wins the first immunity and the Morgan tribe will make the first trip to tribal council...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP1 Immunity Draco Malfoy 09-09-03 1
 Good to see you back! forehead 09-09-03 2
   RE: Good to see you back! Krautboy 09-09-03 3
       RE: Good to see you back! Brownroach 09-09-03 5
           RE: Good to see you back! bebekid 09-09-03 10
           RE: Good to see you back! Griffe 09-09-03 16
 RE: EP1 Immunity jkokoj 09-09-03 4
   The deciding factor......? smrtNsassybnkr 09-09-03 6
       RE: The deciding factor......? forehead 09-09-03 7
       RE: The deciding factor......? VerucaSalt 09-09-03 9
           RE: The deciding factor......? forehead 09-09-03 12
           RE: The deciding factor......? Brownroach 09-09-03 17
 Ryan pic jkokoj 09-09-03 8
   RE: Ryan pic Brownroach 09-09-03 11
       listen and read more jkokoj 09-09-03 13
           RE: listen and read more Brownroach 09-09-03 14
               RE: listen and read more jkokoj 09-09-03 15
                   RE: listen and read more VerucaSalt 09-09-03 18
                       RE: listen and read more Brownroach 09-09-03 19
                           RE: listen and read more VerucaSalt 09-09-03 20
                               RE: listen and read more VerucaSalt 09-16-03 21
                                   Thanks Veruca! jkokoj 09-16-03 22
                                   RE: listen and read more Brownroach 09-16-03 26
                                   RE: listen and read more cowboyroo 09-16-03 28
 TC pics jkokoj 09-16-03 23
   Nicole? forehead 09-16-03 24
   RE: TC pics Brownroach 09-16-03 25
       RE: TC pics mistofleas 09-16-03 27
   stand ins anotherkim 09-16-03 29
 Drake Celebration Krautboy 09-17-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP1 Immunity"
Krautboy! Figured you'd show up around here sooner or later.

Interesting that they show Ryan S. at TC... surely they're not giving us the first boot already! But he does fit the profile.

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:323 Loss To Date:-16
"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-09-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Good to see you back!"
As always, a great summary, KB!

IF Nicole and Ryan S. are indeed boots #1 and #2 (Snewser; Wezzie-Quartzeye - still not clear why W&Q edited out their boot info), then the Ryan S. at tribal council picture could be a weak CBS attempt at directing attention away from a Nicole boot.

This really is a minor point (or indeed a weak attempt), given these high quality Webby vidcaps 27-29 of an unhappy Nicole.

forehead

09-09-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good to see you back!"
Greetings Forehead and Draco!

Good observations Forehead, yes I agree it's time to start focusing on the reasoning for a Nicole boot. There's lots of external evidence, but no real solid in game logic to point at yet...

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good to see you back!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

Hey Krautboy -- I was worried you weren't going to show up! Good to see you!

Wezzie seemed to have found out some details that may be relevant to why Nicole was booted, and then edited them out of her posts on Sucks. The two response posts below must refer to whatever she posted about Nicole:

--------------------------------------------------------
erickman
MESS member
(9/6/03 3:36 pm)
ezSupporter
Re: Wezzie and QuartzEye report live from Pearl Islands

hate to be part of a white wash this is the death of spoiler boards

why were they keeping the men away from nichole were they saving her for themselfs?

how can you come back twice

Edited by: erickman at: 9/7/03 9:38 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------

LotusEater85
(9/6/03 3:54 pm)
Re: Wezzie and QuartzEye report live from Pearl Islands

I'm gonna guess that the first IC takes place right after they buy their supplies. Don't know why, but I'm just guessing.

Poor Nicole.
She was stupid anyway.
Too emphatic about getting nekkid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Erikman posts here on occasion and I asked him in the Wezzie thread if he can tell us what this was all about.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-09-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good to see you back!"
Hey Krautboy! Good to see you back!

>Erikman posts here on occasion and
>I asked him in the
>Wezzie thread if he can
>tell us what this was
>all about.

Yeah, Brownroach, I emailed erikman and asked him to come and answer some questions for us. He saw whatever Wezzie posted before it was edited.

Griffe 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Griffe Click to send private message to Griffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Good to see you back!"
Welcome back, Krautboy and great to see your excellent posts again pulling everything together

With respect to the Wezzie quote regarding Nicole, it didn't pertain to the game nor to the other players.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-09-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP1 Immunity"
Hey KB welcome back! Great summary of the pics. From most of the spoiling material it will be a toss up between Nicole and Ryan. I believe Nicole will be the first boot.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-09-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The deciding factor......?"
I think the deciding factor between a Ryan S boot and the Nicole boot may be as simple as strength. If they have to travel to a seperate island (which has been rumored) for challenges, they will want to keep Ryan S over Nicole simply because he posesses more strength, and they do not want to jeopardize their chances at IC 2. We aren't shown a whole lot of tribe dynamics yet, and I do believe that the pic of Ryan S at TC is CBS's misdirection for us spoilers.

The other factor could possibly be that given the clothing Nicole is wearing....could she have fallen or otherwise caused the IC loss? (Perhaps her dress fell down, and she stopped to pull it up rather than try to sprint to the finish?) That could also be a contributing factor....to Nicole over Ryan S. boot

09-09-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The deciding factor......?"
>We aren't shown a whole lot of tribe dynamics yet, and I do believe that the pic of Ryan S at TC is CBS's misdirection for us spoilers.

>The other factor could possibly be that given the clothing Nicole is wearing....could she have fallen or otherwise caused the IC loss? (Perhaps her dress fell down, and she stopped to pull it up rather than try to sprint to the finish?) That could also be a contributing factor....to Nicole over Ryan S. boot

I agree, smrtNsassybnkr. Here's a pic at Fever, showing Tijuana, Nicole, Darrah, and Osten. Given the negative body language and the buffs - probably post challenge loss. Is Tijuana trying to comfort Nicole? Moderate? Do damage control, while thinking we're going to boot you anyway?

Also note the piece of Nicole's dress in her hands.

forehead

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The deciding factor......?"
Hey KB

Let's look at Nicole in terms of how she appears and what even some of "us" may have thought by looking at her (Yeah rowr rowr)

In a press conference to announce herself as a contestant, she chooses a strapless, clingy, bright blue dress with that come hither look. Now obviously I may be judging a book by its cover (shades of Thailand anyone?) but that strikes me as someone who is very much into her appearance, seems more at home in a club and not for nothing may have a certain biatchy attitude (sorry everyone who wears clingy, strapless, blue dresses) Not to mention, most of the caps I have seen show her with mostly a neutral or semi sour look on her face. What this means, maybe nothing but hey we like looking at pictures don't we

First boots generally are the lazy, weak, old, sick, obnoxious leader, goofballs or bitches.

In terms of who ELSE is on the tribe, I'm focusing soley on the women right now, Tijuana has a potential connection with Osten due to race, Lillian (while a candidate just due to the eldest thing) is no doubt gonna work her butt off and probably do the "mom" thing and along with her Scout skills may be considered a welcome non threatening cooperative presence. That comes down to the closest in types of Darrah and Nicole in terms of age, physicial, race, etc.

Darrah is being spoiled as someone who goes further in game (loved one challenge and even potentially the final two) so with those rumors and rumors of Nicole, Nicole would be more likely to go just based on that.

With respect to the men going, Ryan, Ryan, Osten and Andrew....

Andrew "appears" to be the leader. While this could work against him a la John in Thailand, I don't think this will be the case. My reason for this is simply I don't see a Brian out there and I believe that from day one Brian managed to call the shots whether anyone thought it or not. Too many leaders cause a problem and even thought I don't know these people, I don't see a situation like we did with a multitude of "A" personalities trying to lead like Clays, Brians, GDiva's, Helens. I think these people will allow a leader for now but this is all my opinion. Then you have Osten and not skinny Ryan. Two strong males, one male attractive no doubt to some of the young women, an asset to win as a tribe and Osten who has a commonality with Tijuana, obviously a good looking, strong guy to help too. Leading to skinny Ryan who is also a potential boot candidate based on what we heard.

Personality wise, we don't know much except for what we are "supposing" due to looking at them. As a female contestant, I'd probably be more inclined to go and vote off a female even though I could try for an all female alliance but this early on, I want the tribe to just win and as a male I would also boot a female first unless there is a male so lazy or so obnoxious with no help in any other area.

Wow, I just wrote a novel. Sorry

09-09-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The deciding factor......?"
>Wow, I just wrote a novel. Sorry

Isn't it great how KB can energize and focus our little spoiling community? One post, and all of a sudden my favorite spoilers are starting to spoil here writing novels

forehead
-- looking forward to a fun spoiling season

09-09-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The deciding factor......?"
that strikes me as someone who is very much into her appearance, seems more at home in a club and not for nothing may have a certain biatchy attitude

That's very possible, VS. There's also this from her bio:

She feels she'll be useful as a survivor because she grew up in the outdoors and camped, hiked, biked and kayaked her way through the wilderness on islands every summer. She believes she's perfect for this adventure because she is in peak physical condition, young, energetic, certified in sports massage and medically trained.

And she runs marathons. Now, she obviously felt she is a prime candidate to do very well in the game, so she will likely be royally PISSED that she got herself marooned in an outfit so ill-suited for competitions and roughing it (especially if she's the one with no underwear ).

That might make her a wee bit cranky from the get-go. Though the TV Guide reporter did say she was giving massages to her tribemates (trying to overcompensate, maybe?).

09-09-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ryan pic"
Now that I have looked at the Ryan pic a little more closly and read some other statements, the lighting seems to be TC but it also seems that this may be Ryan's final words.

The close ups used during confessional usually have the survivors at their campsites. Also, the close ups at TC during questions by Jeff usually do not show the survivor looking directly into the camera. I agree with some other posters as Sucks that this pic of Ryan may be his final words.

09-09-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ryan pic"
If you look closely, though, jkokoj, Ryan is not looking directly at the camera; his eyes are shifted slightly to the right and slightly down. The cap is from a promo and he is saying "I'm starving and my mind is just going crazy."

That sounds to me more like a response to a question from JP, like "What are you finding the hardest thing to deal with at this point in the game?"

09-09-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
13. "listen and read more"
thanks BR. I did not review the video, only looked at the pics. However, I still believe this is at TC.

More evidence to show that Ryan's tribe goes to TC first?

Also, is there any way to vid cap that whole video? There is a shot of the survivors carrying a red inflatable boat at the end. The background seems to be partially at the village. But it is hard to tell as it goes by so fast.

09-09-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: listen and read more"

Hmm, that is not shown in the caps on SurvivorFever. Are you sure it's a boat and not the raft?

They are supposed to have swum all the way to the village (even though they apparently didn't), so they should be carrying this with them while there, for continuity.

09-09-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: listen and read more"
I am sure it was red!LOL It seems to be that raft but the background is what seemed interesting to me. BTW boat/raft, I can't tell much difference BR!LOL

09-09-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: listen and read more"
She feels she'll be useful as a survivor because she grew up in the outdoors and camped, hiked, biked and kayaked her way through the wilderness on islands every summer. She believes she's perfect for this adventure because she is in peak physical condition, young, energetic, certified in sports massage and medically trained.

And she runs marathons

Thanks BR, I never read their darn bios because personally I am so jaded that they are exaggerated which then means to me:

she probably camped once when she was five and hiked to the public restroom and the kayaking is probably when she went to overnight camp on LONG Island

Oh and the marathon, well she could run them, meaning she is in charge lolol

09-09-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: listen and read more"
Rowr!

09-09-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: listen and read more"
I know, I know, am gonna have to go get declawed at some point

09-16-03, 07:28 AM (EST)
21. "RE: listen and read more"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

Figured this was the best place to put this.

Nail in coffin for Morgan thanks to bk zk at Sucks

I see Drake in front with the flag on the beach shot, Morgan doesn't seem to happy and that is the II and they ain't walking with it!

09-16-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
22. "Thanks Veruca!"
Just more verification. Seems we have the first episode spoiled.

09-16-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
26. "RE: listen and read more"
In these and the other caps of the sequence on Fever I don't see either tribe with a lit torch -- and it really doesn't look like Lill is carrying a torch. Maybe the torches were planted somewhere along the way.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: listen and read more"
Also, Notice how they are walking...The 4 guys and Lillian together, and the 3 girls together. Nichole is especially apart from the others.

09-16-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
23. "TC pics"

Can we tell by the clothing who these people are? If so, are these pics from the first TC or possibly the second?

09-16-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
24. "Nicole?"
Is that Nicole's dress on the left? (I know her dress is blue, but everything looks yellowy in these pics.)

forehead

09-16-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
25. "RE: TC pics"
I think those are stand-ins; the clothing that we can see doesn't match anyone from either tribe at this point. Unless they get more clothes later on, maybe as a reward, which could make this a later TC.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TC pics"
I agree with BR, I think these are are stand-ins for the TC. Of course there is a possibility that it's from a later TC after they've been able to buy some new clothes (or win them as a reward which I personally think will be a reward for EP2 and / or EP3).

I don't think we can get anything from the above photos.

--stalking BR since 2001

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "stand ins"
I agree. They love to rehearse and re-rehearse. FYI, they got stand-ins that are similar to the real peeps for the finale, so that could be Ryan's stand in longish shorts and two younger females.

--Ryan...so scary looking.

09-17-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
30. "Drake Celebration"

Drake celebrating a challenge victory...

Is this more confirmation of a Drake victory in EP1 or is this new vidcap from EP2? I haven't had a chance to do a clothing comparison...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •