The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pinkster 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkster Click to send private message to Pinkster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
The reasons to dislike Lisa (#1) are infinate in number.

I think though that her CONSTANT lying and blatant attempts at manipulation (with all the fake crying) bothers me the most.

I remember in the beginning, I felt that dressing her up like a baby was a bit humiliating and mean ... But, now I see she deserved something even MORE Humiliating. She doesn't even have the integrity to be ashamed of that. She doesn't give a crap!

But, in regards to the CONSTANT lies, I truly feel like, with all the "truthiness" going on in the country right now... her lies are just the straw on the camel's back.

I'm so sick of being lied to. By the government, by corporations, by salesmen, by priests, by the little lying 7 year old brat down the street who denies breaking my window ... and by Lisa.

I'm just sick of lies, lies lies being told everywhere one turns.

And Lisa is the HUNCHBACK of SOUTH BEACH LIAHHHHH!!

And speaking of that... even though it's a shallow reason to dislike her... I'm sick of seeing her skinny arse hunchback, and will she PLEASE take that flakey mole of her face!!!

Arrrghhh.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's your biggest reason for ... dopeydwarf 02-08-06 1
   RE: What's your biggest reason for ... quiller 02-08-06 6
 RE: What's your biggest reason for ... redsoxfan 02-08-06 2
   RE: What's your biggest reason for ... natalie92976 02-08-06 3
 RE: What's your biggest reason for ... JustBNMe 02-08-06 4
   RE: What's your biggest reason for ... nikkidemus 02-08-06 5
 RE: What's your biggest reason for ... marchbabe 02-08-06 7
 RE: What's your biggest reason for ... OklaBlue 02-08-06 8
 RE: What's your biggest reason for ... JoyTBear 02-08-06 9
 Locking - duplicate mysticwolf 02-08-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
I don't like the way she treats her housemates. Unappreciative.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-08-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
tagging on your comment, what really bothers me is how she thinks that because she is stressed it is okay to treat other people like sh!t. Calling the other women beetches when they wouldn't just jump to her commands.

The other thing that drives me crazy is when she says she is "evolved". I know pond scum that is more evolved than her!!!

cause this is what I do when I am NOT watching SO or posting on this board.

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
I hate her skankiness. Jeans cut so low she probably has to shave her crotch. Underwear showing above the waistband. And shirts that barely cover her t!ts. T!ts that hang almost down to her belly button. Her constant chatter about sex. For someone who claims to "hate" it, she seems desperate to "get some".

natalie92976 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail natalie92976 Click to send private message to natalie92976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

Hate is such a strong word and it takes way too much energy to hate her, but I would have to say I very very very much dislike her. She got to me so bad today I could not even watch the end of the show. I pretty much do not care what happens to her just make her go away.. (now i feel better)

I just dislike they way she treats everyone around her....and all the growth talk...what growth..all I saw was a women freaking out over cutting up veggies and cleaning a house plus talking to the ladies the way she did...I would have smaked her sorry butt to the floor...plus not have the balls to even say today that she let people help her....integrety I think not...plus she's just stupid I'm suprised she can even get out of bed in the morning ( oh wait she can't do that either) So I guess all of the pluses add up to one big waist of time and space..I just want it to all be over soon!!! Let just hope tomarrow is it...but I don't think it will be

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
She's fake in every way and I dislike that. She is fake in what she says, how she acts, how she dresses, and her whole life has been one big scam to use people for her own gain.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
Everything. I hate everything about her. What do I like about her? Nothing.

marchbabe 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marchbabe Click to send private message to marchbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

Lisa just plain gets on my nerves. I can't stand her!!!!!
She's lazy, never finishes her assignments unless it's something a grade schooler can do. I'm surprised she even did the tupper ware party. And then the only reason anyone even showed up to that is because some of the housemates invited their friends to it. I thought the housemates were not allowed to help her. I had to laugh when the other women in the house refused to help her with the party except one. There are so many reasons I dislike Lisa. She has been given chance after chance to get her S&#T together and she fails almost all her assignments and still gets her bull sh$t cosigned by her LC and the other women in the house. I mean what gives? What is it going to take for all the people their to see her for what she is( a coniving, manipulative,lying,backstabbing,pathetic waste of skin BIOTCHHH!!!!! And today they talked about integrity at group. Personally I am surprised she even knows what the word means. Because for one thing she sure has none and probably never will. And another thing that gets me, nobody really stands up to her and puts her in her place. It's like they feel sorry for her. Why they would is totally beyond me. And the other HM's spend so much time helping that stupid dumb a$$ that they are not being able to spend more time helping them selves, I mean isn't that what they are there for. And if you haven't noticed Lisa gets most of the air time. I just wish she would go away. I can't even stand the site of her scrawny butt ugly A$$ face. Anyway I'm done ranting about that loser. LOL!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"
Not hate, but disdain, extreme dislike. (OldLisa, not EchoLisa)

For all her lies, fakeness, dry crying and heaves, her ridiculous behavior, leeching off her parents at 40+, tying up a spot in the house that someone else could actually benefit from, for not changing her behavior now, and don't expect she will change at home later (but she'll "graduate" and get goodies anyways), for being mean to TJ, her squawky byeotchiness, her tree trunk neck, calling the others bitc#es when they would not help her out, using Kim and EchoLisa, foul mouth, actually believing Chris is dating her, attitude - attitude - attitude as in "milking her guests for Tupperware purchases", telling Rhonda "people don't like Rhonda, they think she's mean" and feeling her own part on the show is causing any ratings, and the list is endless, but please include that the resulting dissatisfaction with her has generated more ill placed attempts at threads on these boards because she makes everyone so pissed they just want to post and post and post immediately and ignore the existing threads, IMO. No other HG has caused so many locked threads as Lisa 1, OldLisa, Dumba$$Lisa, PutALidOnLisa, etc.

JoyTBear 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoyTBear Click to send private message to JoyTBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's your biggest reason for hating Lisa?"

Lisa:
You where shown love but did not show love back to your housemates. Before your tupperware party you expected your housemates to help you and acted like a little girl who was not getting your way. If this party was so important why did you waste time with Internet Man and other pleasures instead of getting ready for your assignment. Even today when the group got together, you thought about yourself only.

You have a similiar personality as a cutter. You know that certain behavior tears you down, yet you continue. Until you realize that you have been given the tools and trust that these tools work, you will not achieve. Are you afraid to achieve?

Take a good long look around you and see how many priviledges you have received. So many women would have loved to receive half the chances you had. It's time to let you experience the real world.

I would like to see you go because there is nothing that the SO house or housemates can give you now. If you stay it you have less chance to achieve.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Locking - duplicate"
We have plenty of Lisa bashing threads. Join an existing discussion.

A Syren Spring

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •