The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
I just found out that on September 30th, Christy Smith will be speaking at my college (Mohawk College in Hamilton, ON) where I teach. She'll also be speaking and doing a meet-and-greet in Toronto for the Deaf Worldwide Expo on Sept. 27th.

I thought I'd go and see if I can corral her for some questions related to Survivor, maybe glean some behind-the-scenes stuff or get some insights that might help with spoiling the show (this is why I'm posting this info here on Spoilers instead of another board).

Any questions you guys think might be good to dig out some relevant spoiling information? Other than to say "Why the fvck didn't you commit to either Rob or Heidi to save your ass in the game? You had a shot at the final three!"

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christy Smith and spoiling ques... ginger 09-08-03 1
   RE: Christy Smith and spoiling ques... PepeLePew13 09-08-03 2
       RE: Christy Smith and spoiling ques... AZ_Leo 09-08-03 3
           RE: Christy Smith and spoiling ques... PepeLePew13 09-08-03 4
           RE: Christy Smith and spoiling ques... ginger 09-08-03 5
               *snicker* nailbone 09-09-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
Well, you've clearly identified the main question I would ask, in pretty much the words I would use. I would also ask why she ended up voting for Jenna after all that Wicked Stepsister hyperbole.

>

09-08-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
Good question to ask about why she voted for Jenna after her soundbite...

What about any questions that might probe deeper into the way things work in Survivor that might help us spoil the show? Christy's got a pretty loose lip so she might blurt out something unintentionally.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
I'm thinking you may want to avoid those questions or at least not lead with them. She has probably been asked the same over and over. Personally I would like to know just how much interaction the jury members do have with each other at loser lodge. I've heard they aren't supposed to talk with each other yet there were a couple of times where something would occur at TC and there was an "I told you so" look between jury members. I seem to remember one between Christy and someone else. If I remember, I'll post the incident.

09-08-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
You're right... I remember her saying "I told you so" to Dave.

Good point about too many Q's relating to her decision and good question about the jury dynamics, will see if I can dig out something there.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christy Smith and spoiling questions"
Bring her a granola bar?

>

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "*snicker*"
Nice. Subtle, yet evil.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •