The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "

Welcome to PTTE for Fun!!!

How many reality shows did we see last night? Earl can dance with the stars, Fijians, Moto, Whatever. Lisi *hold right hand in front of forehead in the shape of an L* was the 9th person to go home. Whatever. She is the second member of the jury. 10 are left, who will go home next?

Check out the puppy pictures if you missed them last week. The housebreaking is going well except for at night. He’s walking on a leash, or running. I think we’re ready for puppy classes. Bruno seems to be very agile and has a passion for fetching, and then retrieving. Any ideas?

Now on to the scores!

These players had Lisi booted at 11:
Corvis
MacabreMasquearade
Mjewel
CTgirl
michel
Das Mole
coolbluepig
cynthiarose
emydi
Lolly
PepeLePew13
whoami
kircon
tribephyl

Will we see more shakeups next week? Did x have a good vacation? Do you need to change your list? Check out the standings below and make your decision.

Now on to the scores:

Place – Name – Score on current list – Score on 2nd list - Original list

^ = upward movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize.

For our Regular PTTE game, dreamerbeliever still holds on to first place. Will there be more changes this week? kingfish and michel fell quite a few places. Who will fall next week? Can dreamerbeliever hold onto the lead?

Now on to the scores.

Regular PTTE Scoreboard:

1 dreamerbeliever - 1

2 Corvis - 5 (15)
2 MacabreMasquearade – 5 (2)
2 Mjewel – 5 (7)

^5 Flowerpower - 7
^5 Yogi – 7

7 kingfish – 8

8 CTGirl – 9 (6)

9 Ontheroadagain - 10

^10 mcrone – 11(18)

^11 Magnolia_Rocker - 12 (34)
^11 SurvivorManiac – 12 (19)

13 michel – 13 (11) (27)

14 Das Mole – 14 (15) (30)

15 Leigh –20

16 yensid – 28 (46)

17 coolbluepig – 32 (43)

18 fairyprincess – 61 (64)

We still have two Medium Teal players in a tie for 1st. vennui, and Max Headroom both gained 9 points. Great going! xwraith is only 12 points away from first place. Watch out for mia in last place, who gained 7 points.

Now on to the scores.

The Medium Teal scoreboard:

1 Max Headroom – 99(89)(3)
1 vennui – 99(87)

^3 xwraith – 87

4 cynthiaRose - 86

5 survivor21 –81

6 miarules – 64 (42)

Congratulations to forehead, who holds onto first place. Great List!
Who will change their list next? Is there any chance for kircon or tribephyl to take the lead? Seahorse and whoami fell to the bottom of the 8-pack. Can forehead retain their lead?

All-Stars Scoreboard:
1 forehead – 3

2 Bravehart – 7
2 WallFlower – 7

^4 emydi – 8 (8)
^4 Lolly – 8 (15)
^4 PepeLePew13 – 8 (6)
4 seahorse – 8

8 whoami – 8 (3)

9 kircon – 16 (15)(32)

10 tribephyl – 30 (24) (63)

Well, another week has come & gone. That's it for this edition of PTTE. I hope you enjoyed listing your picks as much as we did tabulating them.

If you want to change your list you can find the previous list here:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

If you change your list, you will be given (+5 for regular game,-5 for medium teal game, or +8 for All-Star game) points for your PTTE list... but it's only +5, -5, or +8 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO
NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

GAME DEADLINE IS 7:59 pm BOARD TIME, THURSDAY 4/12/07

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week ... Survivor Maniac 04-07-07 1
 One List Game kircon 04-07-07 2
   RE: One List Game dreamerbeliever 04-12-07 8
 RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week ... xwraith27 04-08-07 3
 tribe's Week 9 List Non-Changes tribephyl 04-09-07 4
 RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week ... Max Headroom 04-11-07 5
 RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week ... vennui 04-11-07 6
 RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week ... mcrone 04-12-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "
Changing my list!

10. Michelle
9. Edgardo
8. Stacy
7. Mookie
6. Alex
5. Boo
4. Yauman
3. Cassandra
2. Dre
1. Earl (winner)

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "One List Game"
There are several of you who might be thinking about changing your list. A question was asked about the One-List Game.

ONE-LIST PTTE
All entries during the first week of play are automatically entered into the ONE-LIST game. This will be a test not of your ability to strategically edit your boot list, but of your ability to predict the boot order given only the castaways’ pictures, bios, and minimal boot spoilers.

The One-List list has been set in stone, or paper, or hard drive. Feel free to change your list in whatever game you're playing. I especially think all the All-Stars should change their list.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-07, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: One List Game"
Now who asked such a dumb question?

Okay I'll change my list, but let it be known, the title I want is best original.

10. Michelle
9. Edgardo
8. Stacy
7. Mookie
6. Alex
5. Boo
4. Yauman
3. Cassandra
2. Dre
1. Earl (winner)

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "
Kinda back, kinda not... My blog is updated with my trip to Hawaii (no pictures yet, but I'll definitely post some later). Part of the blog's in Filipino, but I think you'll be able to get the idea.

Anyway, it seems we might not be needing tiebreakers for the PTTE, especially with some leaders emerging at this point in the game. I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-07, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "tribe's Week 9 List Non-Changes "
I'm staying with my tried and true version.

I may end up with around 6 more points if things happen like they are looking to be switched up a bit, but it's better then 8 if I make a change in my PTTE.
Thanks for the offer though.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "
Gotta bite the bullet one more time and change my list.

New list:

10. Earl (next out)
9. Cassandra
8. Dreamz
7. Yau-Man
6. Boo
5. Alex
4. Mookie
3. Stacy
2. Edgardo
1. Michelle (winner)

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "

Last shot hopefully

10. Earl NEXT OUT
9. Cassandra
8. Dre
7. Yau-Man
6. Boo
5. Alex
4. Mookie
3. Stacy
2. Edgardo
1. Michelle WINNER

mcrone 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcrone Click to send private message to mcrone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S14 PTTE: Week 8 Results, Week 9 List Changes "
Here's my update list the rest of the way

10. Michelle (next out)
9. Edguardo
8. Stacy
7. Alex
6. Mookie
5. Boo
4. Yau-Man
3. Cassandra
2. Dre
1. Earl (winner)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •