The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Constantine rocks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Constantine rocks!"
Who on earth is voting for Scott? He should have been gone episodes ago. I have lost faith in this voting system. I am still in shock that Constantine was voted off. Clearly, he looked surprised also. It was a sad moment as Paula and his mom showed.
American Idol really needed someone different like Constantine to win. Unlike Scott, who just stands there with no expression on his face, Constantine realy knows how to entertain a crowd. He has such stage presence and can sing too. He can rock it out yet he can stll sing a ballad and make me melt with his wink and stare. Oooh, that stare is killer.
I will definitely be going to see this tour of American Idols just to see Constantine. I'll be standing the whole time for his performance. I think when Scott's turn comes up, I may have to take a bathroom break or grab a snack.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Constantine rocks! okaychatt 04-28-05 1
 RE: Constantine rocks! volsfan 04-28-05 2
   RE: Constantine rocks! kellyval99 04-28-05 4
       RE: Constantine rocks! leenga 04-28-05 5
           RE: Constantine rocks! kellyval99 04-28-05 6
           So it would seem that.... kahanasunset 04-28-05 18
       RE: Constantine rocks! RockOnConstatine 05-01-05 30
   RE: Constantine rocks! finallytyping 04-29-05 22
       RE: Constantine rocks! RockOnConstatine 05-01-05 31
           RE: Constantine rocks! finallytyping 05-01-05 33
 RE: Constantine rocks! shanana banana 04-28-05 3
 RE: Constantine rocks! mrc 04-28-05 7
 eh. PagongRatEater 04-28-05 8
 RE: Constantine rocks! DonnaLynn 04-28-05 9
 RE: Constantine rocks! grit 04-28-05 10
 I will miss him lovwigglesworth 04-28-05 11
   RE: I will miss him mrc 04-28-05 12
       RE: I will miss him ginger 04-28-05 13
           RE: I will miss him PagongRatEater 04-28-05 14
           RE: I will miss him mrc 04-28-05 15
   RE: I will miss him esplady 04-28-05 17
       RE: I will miss him ElroyJetson 04-29-05 24
       RE: I will miss him RockOnConstatine 05-01-05 32
 RE: Constantine rocks! esplady 04-28-05 16
   RE: Constantine rocks! bole 04-28-05 19
       RE: Constantine rocks! esplady 04-29-05 20
 FYI Ellehcar71 04-29-05 21
 RE: Constantine rocks! Harrison 04-29-05 23
   RE: Constantine rocks! alleycat904 04-29-05 25
 RE: Constantine rocks! rez_lin 04-30-05 26
   RE: Constantine rocks! bole 04-30-05 28
 RE: Constantine rocks! badger 04-30-05 27
   RE: Constantine rocks! syren 05-01-05 34
       RE: Constantine rocks! badger 05-01-05 35
 RE: Constantine rocks! RockOnConstatine 05-01-05 29
   RE: Constantine rocks! EmpressEmmie 05-02-05 36
       RE: Constantine rocks! bole 05-04-05 37
 RE: Constantine rocks! Junene 05-16-05 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
<lost faith in this voting system

When dealing with the public, who are allowed to vote as many times as they wish, I believe anything. Votes are just as likely to fall to the best or to the lowest common denominator.

I don't think C. would have won overall - lots of razzmatazz, less talent. He's just out earlier than he should have been.

You're right - he's much more of an entertainer than Scott. The American public doesn't always get it right.

It's also possible Tuesday night was the rocker to rocker competition, and Bo won the votes that C. had been getting.

Scott will not win against Carrie or Bo. And if he were to win, due to spoiler voting, what a HOOT it would be to watch AI producers scramble!

It's just a show.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Who on earth is voting for Scott?

Evidently lots of peeps! Scott wasn't voted off lastnight nor was he in the bottom 3! I was thinking the entire time that the bottom three was the other group!

kellyval99 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyval99 Click to send private message to kellyval99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I think that Scott remained because Simon Cowell made his stupid comment about Scott needed to pack his bags...He got Sympathy/Pity votes. Constantine did not deserve to go. I hated his version of that Nickleback song but he is so much better than Scott will ever be. If Scott lasts another week, I am no longer watching. This is insane! Go Bo and Carrie and Vonzell for that matter...anyone but Lard Boy

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
>I think that Scott remained because
>Simon Cowell made his stupid
>comment about Scott needed to
>pack his bags

I don't hate Scott, but I totally agree with you. Anytime Simon makes a comment like that about a contestant, you know that contestant won't be going. They get sympathy votes, or spite votes against Simon.

kellyval99 32 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyval99 Click to send private message to kellyval99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Notice that whenever he has told someone they really sucked that night, they most of the time, don't even end up in the bottom 3. I am just so annoyed...I loved the idea of having rockers there. Scott has no personality and the charisma of a tree.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "So it would seem that...."
Simon is aware of the backlash his negative comments create, so that was his strategy to get Constantine out of the running. He does prefer Bo and has a crush on Carrie so he doesn't want Constantine threatening that and he knows Scott isn't going to win no matter how many people from Ohio vote.

RockOnConstatine 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockOnConstatine Click to send private message to RockOnConstatine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I completely agree! Constatine is my favorite and always will be! W/o Con, this show is boring! I do agree that he did not do the best job on This is how you Reminded me, but he still doesn't deserve to go! I will no longer watch this show because it is Rigged, and Fixed!

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I'm sure this has been written before, but I feel more than
ever that the phone lines are rigged. I tried to vote
for Constantine for over an hour (a long time for me
to waste valuable time) and always got the same
"circuits are busy" signal that I got when there was the screw
up with the call in numbers. I know, conspiracy theories rarely
are. I'm just saying.

Constantine had me at My Funny Valentine.
Even though his emoting kind of annoys me.
Well, annoyed me is the proper tense now.

Very dull singers remain. VERY dull.

05-01-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockOnConstatine Click to send private message to RockOnConstatine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
You are completely right! I only got through one time! Any girl that looks at him just falls in love! I love him! Does anybody know his e-mail address?!? I am just wondering! get back to me if you do! By the way whoever the author of this message is that I am replying to is... do you live on the eastern coast because everyone on the eastern coast is saying that they could not get through for CON!

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Welcome to the Boards, Constantine!

I'm in Cahleeforneea (formerly California, before
Ahnold showed up)
So I guess there were bugs in the phone lines all over.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I feel your pain. ;)

I loved Constantine and am very disappointed he is gone from the competition. I think the voting system is set up unfairly, where someone who has one bad or off week, or whose fan base doesn't vote manically for one week, means you can get booted from the show. Every year we have this same problem, where undeserving contestants make it over more deserving ones and it's really really annoying.

All I can say now, is Rock On, Bo!!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I, for one, am glad to see him go.

As for who is voting for Scott, I dunno. *shrugs shoulders*

A Nefarious Dice Creation
Since Scott is an "Average Joe," does that mean he gets his own reality dating show where hot chicks vie for his affections? Oops. I threw up a little in my mouth.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "eh."
Constatine was OK but he should not have been a serious contender to win this competition. There are better singers in this competition and his performance this week was definitely not very good. That being said, it IS inexcusable that he left before Scott. But in the end the order in which people left won't matter as much as whether or not the best 2-3 make it to the end. Carrie, Bo and Vonzelle are clearly a cut above the rest of the folks in this competition and if they are the ones standing at the end then all will be right with the world.

Constantine will be fine. He has his fans, he has his band and if he really does have talent then he will be a success.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I agree! Constantine should not have won, but he should have come in 3rd. Scott has absolutely NO talent! If he were to win this thing he would try rap music, no question and I just don't see the Rap Community accepting him. Eminem is accepted because he is who he is. He doesn't try to act black. Scott tries to act black. And don't give me "it's where he's from." I have spent quite a bit of time in Cleveland and the suburbs including Shaker Heights and people don't act like that. I have 2 cousins who live there and they act like normal people, not trying to be someone they are not.

Ok, I went off on a tangent a bit. Sorry... But Constantine was a unique person however he didn't have a chance to win with Bo in the competition. Bo is by far much more talented but I also think Constantine will stay in the public eye. I don't think we'll be hearing much from Scott regardless...

--Donna :~)

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-28-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
As much as I hate Scott's singing (and Tuesday night's performance was one of his worst), I have this to say about Constantine being voted out:

**cue Meg Ryan**

Yes. Yes. Yes! YES! YES! OH GOD YES!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

I would laugh all summer if the power voters make Scott our American Idol this season!

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I will miss him "
I will miss Constantine. He had an off night vocally this week, but he always gave us a great show. He should not have gone yet, I'd have guessed 3rd or 4th. This has been a very bad week for American Idol all around. The haters came out in the thousands and our dear Connie became the victim.
I feel a little bad because I did not vote for him. I am the type that votes week by week for the two or three people I think did the best. I have voted for Connie in previous weeks when I thought he was one of the top three performances of the night.
But I believe we will see him again in some type of entertainment venue. He has a better presence then Mario anyway, seems like he would be a great actor. I'll be looking for him anyway.

04-28-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I will miss him "
Connie is like Justin Guarini except arrogant and sleazier. I wouldn't count on him doing anything.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I will miss him "
While he should have stayed longer than Scooter, I am truly sorry I missed the whole "Shock & Awwwwwwwwwwww" spectacle last night. I bet he looked like he got hit with a 2x4, at least for a second or two.

My daughter summed him up as "that lech guy who tries to be all sensitive to get into your pants. The guy that offers to let you sleep it off on his couch (yeah, right)."

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I will miss him "
The guy that offers to let you sleep it off on his couch (yeah, right)."

No, no, no. I'LL take the couch, you go sleep in MY bed.

04-28-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I will miss him "
It was great! He looked shocked that Scott was in the top three, but even when Vonzell went back safe, he still looked cocky. Then, BOOM! as Bob says. Bwahahahahahaha! DW and I high-fived and laughed our arses off.

esplady 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esplady Click to send private message to esplady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I will miss him "
Well, got upset, not too much energy to watch Am.idol anymore co's Constantine gone." Excitement gone". Bo is in rock,Carrie in country best but Constantine he can sing variety songs. " He is unique " Until now I cant' believe he's out. I wish the producer will say "Big Error" not Constantine," it's Scott", the world will be happy again and my heart will going back to watch Am. idol again.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I will miss him "
My thought exact esplady;

--Elroy Jetson

05-01-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
32. "RE: I will miss him "
I feel the exact same way you do!

04-28-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esplady Click to send private message to esplady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Yes ,I'm still shocked too. I can see the sadness from the audiences. I think Scott is supposed to be out not Constantine and Anthony is great too. Is there anything wrong in voting here or maybe Contan is linking to Paula that I'm not sure that's the reason people didn't vote for Constan, this is unfair to Constan. I think he deserve to be the Am idol bet for 2005 co's he got this star appeal, very talented and have a lot of energy in the intertainment world. This is my first time to write a comment co's I think contan will remain competing w/ this am idol contestants.

04-28-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I'm glad you agree with me. I did hear today that he and his band have been signed to a record company. Now he will get something good out of this experience. Hopefully we will still see more of him and his singing abilities.

I hope everyone else who was/is shocked by last night's outcome will learn to use their redial buttom for Carrie or Vonzel.

By the way Esplady, good job on your first posting.

04-29-05, 05:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Thank You.............. Bole
I'm predicting that Constantine will become a upcoming star in our american entertainment world. If this will going to happen, you know where you can reach me and thank me ......Constantine.
Among the contestants , I don't feel that they can be an Am. Idol bet 4 2005 maybe Anthony co'z Constantine gone.
Constantine is unique in every way, he deserve to be an Am idol 2005..........but he's out........................why.......?

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "FYI"
Constantine will be on Ellen on Monday. She'll interview him and he'll perform.

Ellen is syndicated, so it's on all different stations and at all different times. You'll have to check your guides.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Well, after butchering an already awful song he certainly sank like a rock...

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
>Well, after butchering an already awful
>song he certainly sank like
>a rock...

Great analogy! Ha!

I am curious why everyone is comparing Constantine to Scott. I realize most of these people wanted Scott to leave but, there are four other contestants... Anthony, Vonzell, Bo and Carrie. I personally wonder why Con went before either Anthony, Scott or Vonzell. Why did he get less votes then all three of these contestents? Can anyone answer that question? This was not a competition between Scott and Constantine.

rez_lin 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rez_lin Click to send private message to rez_lin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
hi guys
i'm a new member
just wanna give my opinion
i'm 100% on ur side, bole
i really hate the side of scott!!!
(not bcause of his physical body...but his nasty looks!!!)
why can't he become just like our 2nd american idol?? (forgot his name)
smile a bit beb!!!

04-30-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Thanks for agreeing. He really does seem mean and expressionless when singing or just sitting there. Did you see the post that mentioned Constantine will be on Ellen? That's something to look forward to before the next Idol show and expose on Wednesday. There's been so much hype about the Idol show's behind the scenes stories. Can't wait!

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
snipets from the new Pray for the Soul of Betty album can be found at http://www.prayforthesoulofbetty.com/

Bouncin' with joy for this IceCat creation. Hoppin' mad rants found here

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Okay, so I liked him on AI. I was even a little upset seeing him booted. But those little snipits, made me decide to give him some time to refine his music.

Kinda felt like I was hearing Smashing Pumpkins morph into Black Sabbath. Off tune.

I like the Pumpkins, and Black Sabbath (with Ozzy), two of my favorites, them mixing together and being off tune voice wise made me feel like those bad trip days.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-01-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
i wasn't particularly impressed either. but i did think the sound was interesting in lieu of simon's comments that constantine wasn't an "authentic" rocker. (whatever that means)

Bouncin' with joy for this IceCat creation. Hoppin' mad rants found here

05-01-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I completely agree! I think that whoever is voting for Scott is an Idiot! But it doesn't really matter because he already has a CD coming out in 9 days! I already ordered it! they have some really good songs! I will no longer watch this show unless Con is brought back, the voting system is changed, or they have a recount!

EmpressEmmie 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressEmmie Click to send private message to EmpressEmmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
I'm not watching AI either... instead I've started TIVO-ing (is that even a word??? LOL) Constantine's appearances.

He has such a smooth voice... can't wait for the Betty CD to come out next week!

05-04-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Great idea! Did you see him on Regis & Kelly and also Ellen on Monday? He sang, "My Funny Valentine" and was so smoooooooth. Either that or it was his sexy stare that got me.

Junene 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Junene Click to send private message to Junene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Constantine rocks!"
Agree! Agree! Unfortunately I would have to travel forever to see the tour because I am on the Gulf in Louisiana, and there are no shows in Louisiana, or even within a reasonable distance. I would have gone to New Orleans, Houston, any city which is reasonable, but I cannot believe that they skipped both of those two cities.
I'm not a teenybopper and I was mesmerized with Constantine's performances, and cried like a baby when he left the show. I now will always believe that the show was fixed. Simon could not allow Constantine to win because he voted against him in the auditions. Constantine will ultimately sell more records than any of the others on IDOL--if he gets the proper deal. Mark my words!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •