The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jase's Reaction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jase's Reaction"
Hey, I don't get the live feeds, so maybe someone can fill me in. How did Jase react when he was nominated? What did Nik say to him this time? I read on another thread that the house is a nasty place to be right now, is that true. Does Jase realize that the strategy was against him?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jase's Reaction summer123 08-10-04 1
   RE: Jase's Reaction cuervoandcookies 08-10-04 2
       RE: Jase's Reaction summer123 08-10-04 3
       RE: Jase's Reaction theking0075 08-10-04 4
       RE: Jase's Reaction Glass 08-10-04 5
           RE: Jase's Reaction ValenciaJoe 08-10-04 6
               RE: Jase's Reaction BrassFan 08-10-04 7
                   RE: Jase's Reaction ginger 08-10-04 8
                       RE: Jase's Reaction Drive My Car 08-10-04 9
                       RE: Jase's Reaction AugustGirl 08-10-04 11
                       RE: Jase's Reaction Puffy 08-10-04 12
                       RE: Jase's Reaction summer123 08-11-04 13
                       RE: Jase's Reaction Icebaby 08-11-04 14
   RE: Jase's Reaction rjrabbit 08-10-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-04, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Great Question!

Can someone w/the feeds tell us *or* did they just show the fish tank???

Thanks!

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
They cut to the fish for the ceremony. We saw the HG return -- Diane was fuming about whatever Jase said during the ceremony (something about 'bros and 'hos). She was angry that the others didn't defend her. She was angry that Drew didn't stand up for her. You should look up the live transcripts from bb5bbq.

08-10-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Thanks!

I can't wait to see it tonight

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-10-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
>They cut to the fish for
>the ceremony. We saw
>the HG return -- Diane
>was fuming about whatever Jase
>said during the ceremony (something
>about 'bros and 'hos).
>She was angry that the
>others didn't defend her.
>She was angry that Drew
>didn't stand up for her.
> You should look up
>the live transcripts from bb5bbq.
>

Drew could have always just left her on the block (and probably should have) ungrateful..........

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
LOL, okay, I'm finally gonna ask.
Why, on the feeds, are there SO MANY fish? The idea behind the feeds is that you get to see everything that happens in the house and in the game, no? And that's what the contestants signed up for. I could understand fish during a serious situation like BB4 Scott's disqualification, but why does it seem to be constant fish for hours on-end?

-Glass.

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-04 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

>LOL, okay, I'm finally gonna ask.
>
>Why, on the feeds, are there
>SO MANY fish? The idea
>behind the feeds is that
>you get to see everything
>that happens in the house
>and in the game, no?
>And that's what the contestants
>signed up for. I could
>understand fish during a serious
>situation like BB4 Scott's disqualification,
>but why does it seem
>to be constant fish for
>hours on-end?
>
>-Glass.

My only thought is that CBS wants to keep some things "hidden" from the on-line viewers which would entice them to watch the show to see what they have missed. Kind of the old bait and switch thing. If CBS allowed the nomination, veto, eviction, or HOH ceremonies to be shown live, or real-time, through the web, then there is really no incentive for people watching the live feeds to watch the broadcast. This entire process is ratings driven.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Plus....

If this message board had been full of messages during last week's POV contest that said, "They each had a pig, and they had to put coins in them. Will put 12 in Jase's pig, and one in his own pig...then Diane screwed up with some stuid thing of putting one in each pig, and then putting some here and there..." none of us would have needed to watch either....Even if we don't have the live feed.

the thing to remember is that they make way more money off of the advertising (based on the ratings) from the show than they do off of the live feeds.

Monte

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Plus, there's the game-within-the game. At first, all the angelfish grouped together and targeted the tetras and guppies. But now the guppy alliance has turned the tables on the alpha-fish. Plus, there was a surprise addition of identical thresher sharks...they may be instant targets, but they also dominate the challenges. Don't tell me you missed all this good stuff!

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Ginger, you are priceless!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Just another one of the many reasons why I love ginger. Bunches and bunches.

You rawk, Ya Ya Sistah!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
*snort!
I guess they show the fish tank just for the halibut.

08-11-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
Ahhh haaa! I *KNEW* there were more twists!!!

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
LMAO, I just might have to get the live feed to see the fish war lmao.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-10-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jase's Reaction"
On the live feeds right after the POV ceremony, Jase was in the kitchen with Cowboy and he was talking about the "big mistake" of voting off Holly and that's how they lost the power. My opinion is that it wouldn't have mattered unless Holly could have outlasted Diane in the HOH competition. I think Holly would have quit thinking Jase would have the best chance of winning. Even if she didn't Jase would have been disqualified and I don't think Holly could have outlasted Diane. It would have made good television though. Diane would have won HOH, nominated Scott and Jase, Jase wins POV saves himself and Diane nominated CB in his place. Jase, Drew, Holly and Marvin vote to evict CB. Nic, Karen, Will and Nat vote to evict Scott and Diane breaks the tie and evicts Scott. CB's probably dumb enough to believe that Jase, Holly and Drew didn't vote for him unless Jase reacts with anger at Scott's being voted off. Nik would have won the next HOH but they wouldn't have had the numbers to pull the switch off so it would be interesting to see who she would have put up but they still would have had the numbers to vote whoever they wanted off from CB, Holly, Jase or Drew. I think she would have nominated Holly and Jase. Jase would have won POV and saved himself probably ticking Holly off. Or Drew would have won it and saved Jase ticking Holly off. This is all mute because they chose to vote off Holly but I'm just saying this because Jase was moaning about their "big mistake" and I don't think it would have made any difference. Jase might have lasted longer and he would have had Holly in the sequestered house with him but he still would have gone eventually IMHO.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •