The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
Entertainment Tonight vidcaps follow:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Ton... erikman 08-28-03 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Ton... AZ_Leo 08-29-03 2
 RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Ton... FSUGUY 08-29-03 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Ton... yensid 08-29-03 4
 RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Ton... Tumbler 08-29-03 5
   RESupplies smrtNsassybnkr 08-29-03 7
 JP finally gets a new wardrobe? AZ_Leo 08-29-03 6
   RE: JP finally gets a new wardrobe? Spidey 08-29-03 8
       RE: JP finally gets a new wardrobe? TODDLJ 09-02-03 9
           RE: JP finally gets a new wardrobe? AZ_Leo 09-02-03 10
 RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Ton... Oscirus 09-09-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
what did they do leave the bags on the ship man i love that twist

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-29-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
The host made a comment at the end of the segment that ET learned there is nudity in the premiere episode.

This actually makes sense if they only have one set of clothes. They probably need to take them off to make some of the alterations.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
what does suit boy have in his hand (#16)?

I don't see anyone else holding anything.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-29-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
I think that is his buff. If you look carefully at the next two pictures of the girls jumping, they look like they have something orange around their necks.

YenSid

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
Is that TP in pic #4??? They don't actually give them TP do they? If they did, it better at least be John Wayne TP.

I think this proves that they will able to barter/buy stuff early on (since they supposedly filmed in a marketplace). Either that or an early reward challenge.

Tumbler

--OK I changed my mind. I love The Drake, The Drake is good. How could you not love The Drake?

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RESupplies"
If you look at the two threads that are marked "camp Life" (one of the threads has been pushed back to page 2) you will see that both tribes have knives, Morgan tribe has a pot with a lid that Lill is using to cook with, Drake tribe has some kind of water canteen (or something similar) under their tarp/shelter and Rupert has a plate in his hand (either that or the top to the pot). both tribes have tarps and string/rope....and Drake has small mats placed under their tarp...I assume to sleep on. They had to have been given a minimal amount of supplies either in the raft when they jumped off the boat, or waiting for them at camp.

08-29-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "JP finally gets a new wardrobe?"
Shots 40 & 41 seem to be part of the show and not interviews. I don't think Jeff has ever worn a logoed tshirt before. Does that mean he is hanging up his trademark camp shirts?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JP finally gets a new wardrobe?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-03 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

A tee at tribal council?! Man, Jiffy really doesn't care anymore, does he? At least it's something for Larry to make fun of, since the survivors don't have miltiple outfits!

Um, spoiler stuff, spoiler stuff... uh, next time maybe.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: JP finally gets a new wardrobe?"
At least it's something for Larry to make fun of, since the survivors don't have miltiple outfits!

My thoughts exactly, Spidey. I'm distraught over this whole thing! Now that we have heard there will be a lot of nudity, perhaps I can criticize that... (though it will no doubt be blurred.)

09-02-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: JP finally gets a new wardrobe?"
You could have some pretty good material on how creatively they stretch their meager wardrobe. I think I saw a preview where a girl was using jeans as a tube top.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-09-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: 8/28 Entertainment Tonight segment"
Was just wondering . Could the fact that Lili, Osten and Darrah's name being the only ones in bold in front of their picture like that signify a final three maybe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •