The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Luxury Items?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Luxury Items?"
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but it says absolutely nothing about what the luxury items are...

Think this means anything?

Thank you Ms. Slice, but I have to tell you that you are dangerous. - Technoir

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Luxury Items? Thaibeach 08-28-03 1
   RE: Luxury Items? J Slice 08-28-03 3
 RE: Luxury Items? smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 2
 RE: Luxury Items? AZ_Leo 08-28-03 4
   Something's Fishy..... smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 5
       RE: Something's Fishy..... Brownroach 08-28-03 6
       RE: Something's Fishy..... MattyMax 08-28-03 7
           RE: Something's Fishy..... smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Luxury Items?"
I noticed that too. Maybe MB went hardcore mean this time and didn't let them bring one. I can't see a reason to not list them on CBS's site, unless there's some kind of twist w/luxury items this season.

Too bad - in past shows, it's been a good way to "spot the idiots"...like Robbbbb from S5 who brought the skateboard to the beach.

JSlice, is that Robert Smith hiding in your sig pic?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Luxury Items?"
JSlice, is that Robert Smith hiding in your sig pic?

It's actually a younger Boy George.

Thank you Ms. Slice, but I have to tell you that you are dangerous. - Technoir

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Luxury Items?"
It's been rumored that they were given money to buy items in town before they were stranded. Perhaps they were not allowed to bring a luxury item, but were given the option to buy one with the money they were given? Just a theory, but worth some investigation...........

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Luxury Items?"
According to a story posted by Tumbler in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3992.shtml#4

They were told to dress for a news conference then abandoned with literally just the clothes they had on. There may not be luxury items or they may get them as part of a reward later on, if they brought them.

08-28-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Something's Fishy....."
If they were truly stranded with what they were wearing, why do the challenge pictures show them all in different clothing? Total Mis-direction here........

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Something's Fishy....."
smrt, I posted in the same thread AZ Leo linked to -- it's possible that the "listening" shots are before they change into their "press conference" outfits.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Something's Fishy....."
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Edit:

the questions in my post were answered by brownroach (as I was composing it)

In euchre, this is a MISDEAL, sorry.

MM

08-28-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Something's Fishy....."
We can throw out my last post about being given $$. VerucaSalt was kind enough to post the source of my info, which happend to be a spoiler on another board by 'panamavacation'. Someone who supposedly went to Panama after filming. I doubt if it has any credibility to it. Sorry!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •